Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So I bought the dildo in the shop and it's supposed to unlock a scene but i've been everywhere in the house at all times of day and I can't find it. Any help?

-EDIT- I had to turn Ambient events on and then go to the living room. Just gonna leave this here in case anyone else isn't sure on how to find this.
Go to the PC in your bedroom and click on the options cog. Click on Ambient events and it will enable.
Thanks, that worked
but in my case, I had to switch it off and on, just like the way you fix a PC, in order to trigger the scene

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Should be 1 point each day
same here. stuck at 18
stuck at 19 with the daughter how do i get to 20
Ok here's the thing, i have 18 points on Lilly, been taking and petting her for days and i'm still at 18 points, the damn points won't raise.

What do i do to raise to 20 points so that i can see her in the bathroom in the afternoon?
Found unless I used a save editor
Starting a new game got Lily to 20 points

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
blackstar42

The birth scene was not removed it was just sped up before but now that there's a nursery the pregnancy takes a few days before she has her baby and you can find her in town pregnant and after X days the wife will wake the MC up stating that the girl is having her baby and you'll go and the scene will play out.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
blackstar42

The birth scene was not removed it was just sped up before but now that there's a nursery the pregnancy takes a few days before she has her baby and you can find her in town pregnant and after X days the wife will wake the MC up stating that the girl is having her baby and you'll go and the scene will play out.
I did remove the giving birth animation to avoid future problems. It also would be a waste of time doing it for all characters.

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
well, game graphics are good, but the "updates" are just lame andsuper bad.... 5 months for 2 min content... and the developer will feel ofended if you say anything.. well... you are killing your game

• Angry
Reactions: Skalli and Alfre4u

pazzo

Dec 25, 2017
I am surprised that somebody actually uploaded it here. The pledges are not as high as with some games and its uploaded by author not that long after patreon release... gotta say that this was quite dick move

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
I am surprised that somebody actually uploaded it here. The pledges are not as high as with some games and its uploaded by author not that long after patreon release... gotta say that this was quite dick move
Personally I do not think it is nice to release a games like this before any kind of release from the creator, but it goes both ways. If done right, the creator can really advertise its games on this site which can lead to more pledges/money. Some even take horrible advantage of this string a lot of people along and leave people in the wind while they run off with the money.

So people are free to share content(even if its not of thier own) and/or support creators while said creators are free to honor thier loosely termed commitment/obligations (if there is any) to make content with or without dono's. Its like the wild west here.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
ImperialD

I'd say pretty much all characters will be able to get pregnant it's just atm only choco and cream though cream is the only one that can have a baby so far but choco does have pregnant body models.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
ImperialD

I'd say pretty much all characters will be able to get pregnant it's just atm only choco and cream though cream is the only one that can have a baby so far but choco does have pregnant body models.
As a matter of fact
Choco can also have a baby, and a rather cute one too, you just need to wait a few days
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes