Ren'Py - Neko Paradise [v0.20] [Alorth]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Arthoneceron

Cool game, beautiful characters.
    Excelent graphics, superb animations.
    A pretty simple sandbox style, cohesive thematic.
    A really cool game for someone which likes the catgirl style, or like me which likes an immersive game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Amiracle4

I love the story, the characters, the graphics. and i had to download the song "All the Lines" because it stuck in my head for the two weeks after my first playthrough.

Overall amazing game that could use more frequent updates (however it's fair to note that dev is working on other games at the same time).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

xxraven

Cuckquean is very rare :) Good kitties, cool animations :D I want more ! The plot is fine and so are the characters. Lots of lolitas; p The only drawback is the lack of sound. I run the game twice for the music of another for the game.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

EpicFailv2

Review of v0.13 (2022-08-18)
    TL;DR: nice animation gallery with "gameplay" and "story" tacked on, that i believe will never be finished.

Gameplay: VN with some "find the correct pixel" collectibles mechanics.
    Graphics: good quality images, unique looks, much of it is animated - only saving grace in my books.
    Amount of content: somewhere around 1-5 scenes per 8 characters.
    Grammar: did not spot any typos, easily comprehensible, simple.
    Story: furry characters (leaning into the furry) with only one optional gay-ish arc is quite rare nowadays, but overall very confusing - time jumps around back and forth without any indication whatsoever. Saying "wide as the ocean deep as a puddle" comes to mind. Also there's not enough of it yet to call it a "story".
    Sound: only BGM (most of which is fine), nothing else; and one BGM has words in it?
    Performance: saw only 1 nonblocking bug, no crashing. Renpy game with a bunch of images/animations - you only need a bunch of storage space, otherwise runs on a potato.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

goonslagoon

This game doesn't really have a large overreaching story, you kind of just go from event to event and they feel episodic.
    If you are interested just play this game, its great for what's available and even if it doesn't really update again it won't really leave you dissatisfied, the sex scenes are very well done in my opinion, and also pretty much the best cat human thing I've seen used while not making the girls look totally alien.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

PinkTurnsBlue

Interesting concept rendered useless by the sandbox style of play. It's so tedious and makes the game unplayable for me. A shame, because I'm really intrigued by the characters and story. It's something new and refreshing . Hopefully some brave soul will remake it into a VN style, or perhaps the dev will see the light...
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Laortat

A story, i simple as the characters but giving a pleasant whole.

Very pleasant animations and scenery, a simple and non-punitive gameplay with a quick help possible.

Pleasant and adjustable soundtracks.
    PS: Special mention to the singing music that I unfortunately could not find.

The choices of content displayed or not are made directly during the game's scenario choices.

It would be nice if we could discover more complexity in the stories and present of the characters.

It's nice to have a game that can be described as soft, pleasant and not putting pressure on the consequences of the choices.

I wish you all the best on the continued development.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

splamo

I give this game 3 stars just for the smut in this game. Everything else is just.... not good.

-The story sucks, or is meager/non existent
    -The UI is tacky
    -The characters have absolutely no depth beyond being fuck toys (sometimes even loving ones at that)
    -Once you've completed all there is to do, there is literally nothing else you can do. The game dead ends. If you want to repeat scenes you have to go to the gallery to watch them. So there is no replay value whatsoever in this game.

I've been following this for a couple years and the dev has spread themselves so thin doing many other projects. The updates are so few and far between, I fully expect this to be abandoned at some point. It's not that I don't like what this game could be, I'm just super disappointed in what it actually is. If this got the attention some of the dev's other games get, it could be great, or at least better.

The H scenes are the only saving grace of this "game." The animations and renders are hot, so if you're just looking for a wank, like cat girls, don't want to think too much or get too invested, this might be your jam.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

kamibell

the music of this game brings a sense of peace, beautiful scenery, great graphics, you just need to improve the gallery system and the sex scenes, in addition to the interface of the player who needs more information
  10. 3.00 star(s)

sadooper

I remembered seeing this on here forever ago, and thought to give it a try... and I'm really disappointed. The main disappointment is the fact that even though this came out in 2019, there is only a couple hours worth of content in it, and that's if you play slowly.

The story and characters are both really bland: MC falls into the ocean and then we fast forward into the future and he has a wife and kid, which is jarring for the player. We get snippets of what happened later on, but it would make much more sense to have us play through those parts of the story, as it would give us a chance to become familiarized with the setting. None of the characters have any depth; you literally tell some random girl you like her (even though you don't know her) and then she says, "this is the best day of my life" and then you bone... I wish that was a joke.

Despite this, some of the scenes are actually pretty hot. This is mainly because most characters are perverts, and none of them are overly possessive of the MC. They also just don't have a lot of sexual hang-ups in general, which means if you're given the option to do something risky, you should do it, because there's never any punishment for those actions.

The final thing worth mentioning is the renders. Personally, i find that most of them are just on the cusp of the uncanny valley (particularly in the eyes), but they still manage to be pretty erotic. The actual quality of the renders is pleasant to. Unfortunately, the animations aren't the greatest; they feel very rigid, and most of them are so slow even after the characters have "sped up" a couple times.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + Game gives what is expected from tittle and first look. We have a lot of different furry girl/woman and lewd scenes with them.
    + Not all of them (Like Chocomint and Nina) but generaly our character drawings looks good.
    + We have animations for sex scenes. Old ones looks decent and newest animations looks pretty good.

Bad Points
    - This game is nearly three years old and some characters still have literaly zero content like: Autumn and Daisy. And not that much bad but Bera, Ash and even MC's wife have only two event/scene... Seriously?
    - Aside from couple of characters having literaly zero content main story branch have nearly zero content aswell... All we have is 5-6 main story event and nearly all of them is about MC's past etc. Having nearly zero content for main story itself even after 2-3 year is just wow...
    - Couple of characters content and their physical look is not likeable at all like Chocomint or Nina.
    - With version 0.19 and 0.20 the game code changed and we lost save compability, so people who played game since the beginning lost their saves, considering this is not a visual novel game and has sandbox elements this is very bad point.

For The End
    Animation and render quality wise its good game but content wise? There is nothing here we can call 2-3 year of development... With every bad and good point im gonna give 2 star, its not bad game but content wise its terrible after that much year.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Jacky109.5

Neko Paradise [v0.12] [Alorth] is in my top 3 favorite adult games of all time. I believe this game has hit all the notes perfectly. The story is unique or at least different with a great taste of furriness that might imply family comes first like all the other adult games (sad to say but might be the game that got me into more furry content as well). With many characters that are memorable and have much more charm than other adult games I’ve played. The renders and animations are incredible top tier quality with some decent music in the background as well. The game still has so much potential to get even better than it already is, with a lot of dedication from the mad lad Alorth it seems. The only thing that is a little bothersome with me but still fine is how young some characters can look, but again still fine. I very highly recommend you support this game on Patreon and join their discord. I absolutely love this game so much and can’t wait to see what’s next.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Gotta give a big ol' "eh" to this one. Like most of these Daz3D VNs, it's just a whole lot of clicking the next day button to rush through the story so you can have more than two things to do, then once you've started to unlock things to play with, you start learning who has content and who doesn't, who has whole plotlines, and who only gets one or two little scenes.

Anyway, there's a surprising amount of loli content here, which is kinda annoying, but I guess some people are into that.
    I can't say I'm a fan of the plot, I've always hated when lewd devs try to do a serious plot in their lewd games. Like, no lie, there's a good chance you'll have a sex scene with a little girl who sucked your dick to wake you up in the morning, then have a heartfelt moment where you cheat on your wife with her depressed sister, then watch as one of the little girls swallows their tutor whole, all in one day.

I guess I could go on about other issues I have with the plot, but I don't want to nitpick and I want to stay more objective.

TL;DR: generic Daz3D VN with catgirls.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

Chaossonic

Slowly crafted, this game hasn't skimped on the lewd action. Every character seems to want you. While each update might seem lite on content, there are plenty of scenes with a variety of fetishes in mind, though all tailored with anthropomorphic (aka. furry in its many different levels) fun.

If you're a audiophile, some of the music is rather dull, and the sound effects can be jarring.

The imagery of this Visual Novel is the bread and butter. Some of the enlarged eyes can be a little uncanny at first, but that quickly fades once you get a nice ahegao.

It seems that each girl with one option futa, is aligned toward different content, but it will be nice to see what the dev can craft in the coming patches. To sum up, it doesn't appear that every Anthro (Neko) is up for anal, and some of them are more than ready to be bred. It will really depend on the future updates to see where this game goes.

There are a few limited choices, like maybe one that will effect the outcome of scenes, but this can definitely pivot this soon in the game.

All in all, definitely good fap material with light sprinkle of game and story.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Shenaniganzz

I am not into the furry thing, but after playing this game, I definitely have an appreciation for the catgirl thing. This game was fucking hot from the start and never let up. Now, I'm hooked! Can't wait to see where the story goes from here!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

GuiiDa

excellent work, sadly it's just a side project for the dev, so the periods in between updates are longer than others. The bright side is that he puts a lot of love into it,, which you can clearly see.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

TeslaCoil

This is the kind of game that appeals to both furriers and non-furriers in harmony at the same time.

And that's no easy feat.

Characters are appealing and very adorable in their own unique way. Many of them are personable and their stories are touching.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

dietmountaindew

The game is cute, and I really love the concept of a human existing in this mostly catgirl world with a neko fam, but said world feels so empty.

You're kinda' just dropped off to explore, but there's not a whole lot to do daily as of right now.

Which is a shame, because the characters are adorable. Which leads me to my next issue, I wish we had more interaction with them in free roam. Not asking for Neko Skyrim or anything, but like, a bit more chit-chat, or sexy stuff would add so much more life.

A good example of how to do this is Runey's Harem Hotel. Repeatable dates, lewd scenes and small talk adds so much more content for the player.

Additionally, random, date, or time-based events would be awesome as well.

A lot of potential here, but it sucks to see that not much progress has been made since I last played months ago.

3* barely, as of now. But this game *could* be something amazing one day.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

MikehuntHerpa

Decent game with a decent amount of 3D animated scenes. Worth a 4/5 for that alone.

Game itself is relatively click intensive which can get tiring. There's also only one or two scenes with the futa so don't bother with the game if you got here because of the futa tag as of this comment.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

bluefish78

Great characters and good variety in scenes. I look forward to more being done with this as that's all it really needs now. Nothing to grindy or confusing yet. Hopefully some of the earlier scenes get revisited.