Ren'Py - Neko Paradise [v0.20] [Alorth]

1. 4.00 star(s)

kameohawk

Kinda went into this simply because it was something a bit different and I thought I would try it. Glad I did. The graphics are good and the animations add a bit of variety.

There's very little content currently. In terms of things to do and also any scenes. The game still seems to be in a setup phase. Like the board is being set and the players introduced but only hints at what is to come. Not necessarily a bad thing as too often it's easy to just jump straight in and feel bored once you're there.

Certainly worth a follow as there is certainly promise here in future updates.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Quess

the pictures and the animations are Great. and i do feel that this game can become one to remember.

they got alot of the right elements to make a good game.

where they fail is the story telling and the UI.
    and i fear they are victims of there own skill. they quality of the visuals is so high,that it demands that the rest of the game live up to it.

but i do hope to have many hours with the Nekos of this game. i dit highly enjoy the little time i hade with them till now.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Drako

Horrible game , the story is so cliche with all that lost in an island show going directly to the success of the mc , what bother me the most is the ugly cheap renders , it is 2020 why people keep making ugly models like this and expecting positive reviews , the content is so little that it look like a first version of the game or at least from what i saw , bad game 1 star is too much for it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Sagah

Neko Paradise is from what i've seen, currently the most promising looking western erotic game featuring neko's. The models are adorable and cute as hell.
    The render quality is top notch and the animations are very fluid. The small idle animations also make the game feel so much more alive.
    So far the content can be a little on the smaller side, not that much to do as of yet, but the base for the game is there and it's looking really solid.
    Gameplay elements are nice and clear. The UI doesn't jump in your face and is easy to navigate.
    I'm not really the best one to judge music, but it seems fitting and not really out of place. Not that many game sounds apart from the intro, but they also seem to be great.
    As for writing, the dialogue isn't that extensive yet, but so far it seems pretty solid. Nothing fantastic but i've seen A LOT worse.
    Overall i would highly recommend to check this game out and follow or support the developer if you really like cute cat girls!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Joshwa

While not much content so far, this is already the cutest game ever. It warms my little neko heart. I can't wait for of this fluffy goodness. Also the models are gorgeous and totally unique. The animations bring so much life to the characters. Cute soundtrack adds to mood as well. Top tier cat lovin 10/10
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Canto Forte

It is a home roaming simulator with lots of girls to pet and watch grow in MC's heart and into romance from all the bonding going on. It is home sweet home, nice music, catchy animations, cute snarky quips and welcoming gals roaming around. Just feel the fluff while dev decides what action this here game is deserving of. Game ON!