Ren'Py - Neko Paradise [v0.20] [Alorth]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Laikhan

Scams his Patreons Mini Updates after 7 Months of waiting. Dont Support him! Game is Ok but no Progress you have to wait half a year for nothing!
    If were would be more and better Updates it would be a 5 Star Game but not like this.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

KekWGgWP

The renders looks great, very unique and with high quality, nothing to complain about here.
    The dialogue on the other hand is pretty weak in my opinion and doesn't attract me, because of that the characters look like they don't have a personality, it's like they are robots programmed to say some lines and that's all, i hope it will improve in the future.
    There are some typos here and there that breaks the immersion, hope it will be fixed in the future
    Another thing that annoys me is that it's a sandbox game and for me, it's another method that breaks the immersion but as long as it's a quality game, i don't mind the sandbox too much, but when it comes to this game, it would be more clear in the future.
    Overall the game is pretty average and the only big plus are the renders but nothing else, needs more polishing and better, complex dialogue, very important for a game.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Publius Clodius Pulcher

✓ Vanilla nukige with good models and some diversity.
    ✓ You can choose between a best friend female/futanari/or dickgirl.
    ✓ Fluid animations.

✗ Not enough sex scenes or content for a game that has almost no story and has been in more than one year of development.
    ✗ Low effort premises for the sex scenes, characters poorly fleshed out and low quality writing overall.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Dudlbert

"Only" a pure fap game.
    + good graphics and average or good animations
    + fast paced "fun"

- no story at all - freeroam with no real gameplay. you start the day and talk with every girl and go to sleep and repeat this until yo have the point for the events to trigger.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

DiTo

This game is really great. Awesome renders, very well written, and excellent user interface. It's really a great all-around game. Initially, when I read about the game I thought the characters would be shallow since the Neko character is usually very one-dimensional in most games but not in this game; the characters in this game are very unique and have a lot of depth to them. I highly recommend this game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Nakeru yo

It seems to me a very good game, I liked the story although at the moment it does not have much depth, but above all I want to highlight the good design and dedication that can be seen in the characters and animations present in the game.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

elm0

review based on 0.08 version.
    PRO:
    - good GC
    - animations presents
    - built-in hints
    - no grind
    NEUTRAL:
    - code is ok
    - many unimplemented things like coins etc
    CONS:
    - lack of content (not real flaw, but have content for hour/halbhour pt for not_first_release disapointing)
    - fur looks like plain texture (actualy it is) and when it blink my eye twitching

not bad game in sandbox genre, lets hope for more incoming content.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Grimtown

Just a short review today: My first contact with the world of neko. Strange, but interesting. Top graphics and animation, story needs work. Easy to follow in-game hint/goal system. Not much content yet.

4/5 with room for improvement. Will check again a few versions from now. I hope I can give it 5/5 someday.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

ThisSocks

Although there isn't a ton of content yet, the game is well designed and doesn't use the same assets as nearly every other game. The overal tone is also nice and positive and the writing is good. At least so far as in that everybody uses proper sentences that make sense.
    Definitely one of the better titles IMO.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

timsutton

I'm not necessarily a "neko" fan, but there's something unique and entirely appealing about this game. The sex scenes are hot, the characters are adorable for the most part, and the dialogue and grind is minimal enough to not get in the way. This game will make you feel wholesome and a pervert at the same time. Highly recommended, perhaps a 9 or 9.5 out of 10 overall, and a 10 out of 10 in achieving what it's going for.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

BoltonGuy35

This is the game that plucked my interest in different types of fantasies within the adult novel games on this site.
    I never thought cat ears and tails would be something I would dream of finding erotic in the slightest until I found this game a couple of updates ago and just realised I had never rated the great work that goes into this VN.
    The story is great I love the renders and the animations are in one of the top 5 animations in a game on this site for me.
    I love my cute little neko and can't wait for more content with her in the future and how feisty she can be especially when she swallows the teacher hahaha.
    Anyway I would recommend this game to anyone who wants cuteness, great renders, animations and a story behind each and every character that leaves you wanting more every time you have completed all the quests. 10/10 game and would give 10 stars if I could, give it a go you won't be disappointed :)
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Emma M

If your a fan of nekos like me you know this is a must needed game when finshed,and is so much better than nekopara and cuter
    Im a fan of Alorth love his skills and work so far..Im also nekoprincess on steam so no brainer there..I canny wait to see what happiens next and so easy to use the looks and designs of the nekos are awesome and the 3d of them stands out compared to other neko titles..Chocomint and Lily are me favs
    Love it <3
  13. G
    1.00 star(s)

GameLover69

Game is still boring with very little content. The animations such as MC and Violet in bed are really good. Very little to do in the game even with v0.7. Still no other locations on the map. Some only have one event. Animations when talking to different characters in different locations are ok, but nothing spectacular. I would wait at least a year and a half to two years if it's still being made to have a good amount of content. Needs more interactions in different location. So called "fishing" game just needs to go away. It's a completely useless filler in the game with no bearing on the story. Characters should be part of the environment instead of just in front of them. Such as when talking to Violet in the kitchen. All you do is "talk" with no options to further events happening. Maybe in another 10 versions my rating might go up to a 4 possibly a 5. Current version is nothing spectacular.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

xcyp

The quality of the artwork is incredible... I saw some guy in the review thread saying they looked bad.. not sure what he was smoking, especially the idle character animations although brief they look really good and better than some mainstream video games!

Generally not into the whole furry thing but but I really enjoyed all the characters so far and found them to be appealing. I found myself petting the daughter at least a few hundred times, she was just so adorable!

I love the fact that there is an optional trans element to the game as well.

The naughty and teasing dialogue is really good!

In terms of quality and appeal this game is definitely one of the best I've found here on this website. I can't wait to see the updates!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

vi3tx

Neko Paradise is a really cute game :^)

Story is kinda slice of life and is just wholesome (for the most part, poor red)
    Renders are really well made Alorth really makes beautiful stuff.
    It's a sandbox but it's not grindy, so it's pretty enjoyable.

The models are so damn cute , you'll love them :D. They're really well made and are pretty unique
    Animations in this game are also great

so having said all that try it, you won't regret it.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

HoboCop86

Fantastic Game!

While I prefer regular VN's with no free roam/sandbox elements, I have to say this one has barely any grind and provides a solid ingame guide to the scenes and boy those scenes are hot AF!

If Alorth is known for one thing, then it's beautiful renders/animations and you get a lot of those in Neko Paradise!

All my favorite kinks are there:

Harem
    Impregnation (optional)
    Cute innocent girls
    Virgins (no other guys on the island^^)
    Family fun^^
    even a optional trap/futa (with a switch to turn her full female)

If you haven't tried it, give it a go! You won't regret it!
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Pitrik

Really good game with likable characters. A wonderfully well written and slow story that gets you attached to each character. Each character has his own personality, approach, and beauty. Neko paradise is a perfect example of how to make a good game. You need only a few lovable characters, a good story and no strange tags like ntr, etc... Lily is one of the most beautiful, sweet and cute girls that I ever seen in games, simply amazing. Writing is good, It's understandable and simple, well done! The free roam is well done too, pretty easy to understand how to proceed in the story thanks to the hint system.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Bolero

Decided to try it after trying 2 games today that i did not like. Gotta say i played it slowly until the end, and in the end wanted more. Really interesting setting and characters, quality renders too. Sexy characters, wife and daughter are probably number one imo, daughter is super cute, but all the rest are not far behind. Give me more is all I can say after finishing it very cute game, good job.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Doctor Fluffypants

What an adorable and fun game it was at the same time! I think that Neko Paradise has a great potential and im looking forward to seeing it.
    PROS:
    -Nekos are very cute (especially the wife and daughter imo they re really adorable in many ways)
    -Nice music/OST and i think it ll get even better and we will see more of it in future
    -The storytelling was fun that I didnt get bored with the story even a bit
    -The animations were nice but like music i hope there will be more animations as well.
    -Beautiful art and great renders :)
    CONS:
    -The map is small atm so you cant do much except progressing from story (but well it ll get better and bigger with time right so it s not that much a big deal)
    -The fishing system could be better
    P. S:Vore content shouldnt make you wary of the game it was funny even actually :)
    P.S 2: Thank you dev an the dev team and good luck with the project!
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Kempo

after trying the first version, i didn't think it could have been an interesting erotic game.
    I was wrong.
    Leaving aside the story (being still very short at version 0.6, state in which I am leaving the review), the number of animations is high compared to many other longer erotic games, the rendering and animations are done very well, and the erotic scenes are very satisfying, especially for those who love girls' feet.