Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Can someone explain difference between 0.20, 0.17 full, and salty & sandy dlc versions?
0.17 full includes content that was cut from the public release with younger characters. 2.0 is the regular public release. Salty and Sandy is a paid DLC that needs to be added to the game folder to play. The version of it on the front page is deprecated and won't work with the 2.0 version. Someone posted a leak to the new version of the DLC which will work with 2.0 a page or 2 back, for some reason the mods haven't updated the links on the front page for it yet.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Someone posted a leak to the new version of the DLC which will work with 2.0 a page or 2 back, for some reason the mods haven't updated the links on the front page for it yet.
They won't do that either.
Because the 3 links, 0.18 DLC , 0.18 DLC v2 and 0.20 SLZ, are temporary versions and these are automatically disabled if they are not downloaded for a week.

Since "0.20 Standard" has bugs that disappeared along with DLC 0.20, I suspect they were together from the beginning and were only separated for the releases.. I suspect ...

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone know what's different between 0.18 - 0.20?
There's a new screen with Violet in the bedroom at Night (where a new wallpaper is also found), and then there is a new event each with Pudding, Thea, Mitty, and Hazel. I think probably a lot of the difference in versions was behind-the-curtain type of stuff, that players might not notice visually but things that Alorth decided needed to be optimized or otherwise improved. Anyway, that's pretty much it IIRC.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Anyone know what's different between 0.18 - 0.20?
There's a new screen with Violet in the bedroom at Night (where a new wallpaper is also found), and then there is a new event each with Pudding, Thea, and Mitty. I think probably a lot of the difference in versions was behind-the-curtain type of stuff, that players might not notice visually but things that Alorth decided needed to be optimized or otherwise improved. Anyway, that's pretty much it IIRC.
Also the event with Hazel

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes