GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Yup, report your own post, click the "game update" option and type in something along the lines of "Salty and Sandy DLC update."
Because of all the renpy virus issues it's probably best that an uploader tests it out before other people use it. Not accusing you of anything just to be clear, I'm sure your link is safe, just a good measure given what's been going on lately
Done, thanks.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020

I have created a new DCL for v0.20.
With everything that goes with it.
So - it works for me.
But I haven't fully tested it yet.
So it should be used with caution for now.

Rel Teeg

Oct 25, 2022
Even when I delete roaming files for game, delete all other versions, all other saves, etc, this update will not let me load any saves, starting from the beginning of the game. Every renpy game I have played, and it is quite a few, even when having to start again per the Dev instructions (which this does not have I don't think), won't make it impossible to save anything. So, I think the term 'buggy' is a bit understated.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Even when I delete roaming files for game, delete all other versions, all other saves, etc, this update will not let me load any saves, starting from the beginning of the game. Every renpy game I have played, and it is quite a few, even when having to start again per the Dev instructions (which this does not have I don't think), won't make it impossible to save anything. So, I think the term 'buggy' is a bit understated.
Do you have any saves at a free roam point? I've seen that some believe during scenes they're broken but free roam saves worked for them. I can't say about how true that is in general, but I was able to load a free roam save w/o any problem; I never tried a save in the middle of an event.

Darklotusflower

Feb 15, 2023
I do not care about kleo at all.
Although why would deleting her character files do anything to do with it?
Is the code locking joiplay there?
I honestly couldn't tell you cause I know nothing about coding. I just seen someone say to delete that file and it'll run some time ago

Rel Teeg

Oct 25, 2022
Do you have any saves at a free roam point? I've seen that some believe during scenes they're broken but free roam saves worked for them. I can't say about how true that is in general, but I was able to load a free roam save w/o any problem; I never tried a save in the middle of an event.
I will check that, thanks. I think that no renpy game, at this point, should have such weird behavior, but then again, I cannot make a game, so there you go :)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes