Ingfire

Feb 27, 2020
So I have ALL the Relics, except for the one Corynn sells to you. I've gone through her entire content line, and she's at 56 points. When is she supposed to offer to give me the Gem???

Ingfire

Feb 27, 2020
Also, Daisy and Ash have been Pregnant for what seems like...20+ days now. Had multiple sleeps without any birth events happening in the morning.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Also, Daisy and Ash have been Pregnant for what seems like...20+ days now. Had multiple sleeps without any birth events happening in the morning.
Not sure whats going on with Daisy -Ash It should take 5 days to show and 10 days for birth. On the relic you mean the one that you buy at Daisy's store that's where I remember getting it before think it was like 600. I just started new play through only on day 4

Marek115

Oct 23, 2018
I have the Problem. Every Time when I try to load a Save from this update (0.20) it says my game is outdated and a just it. but i started a new Game with the update. So how can it be outdated. 1.png

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Alorth also works on another avn with SirDammed. since it's against the rules to mention the game by name, you will have to look up RK Studios.;)
2.4 of general rules? It does not prohibit mention of another games, but asks to avoid it to prevent the derailing thread into discussion of another game.
And 2.1 allows discussing a content from the same developer.

Reactions: mr__person__

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
In v0.18 I had 50 + days in game play. However, what I found out from all the problems with not being able to save then load that save as well as the points problem was I HAD TO START OVER. Doing this I have been able to save then reload without being thrown somewhere else. I got Violet and Cream pregnant this way. I have also been able to play the v1 DLC so far with no problems. However, there was a few problems that doesn't affect game play.

1. The first time I tried to save & reload I was sent somewhere else. Most often you are saving on the same file slot. I started saving my first save on a fresh slot then where I wanted to reload for the pregnancy part I save on another free save slot. I was then able to reload as many time as it took to get someone pregnant.

2. None of the characters in the DLC has a heart showing there points. No big deal. You can look at there photo and see what you need and what you have.

3. Been to the sharks with no problem. Check with Daisy and there was ice cream and no UI problems like before.

4. There was a one time point jump but after that no more. No big deal. It actually makes you be able to do some stuff earlier.

5. v.020 was updated to new code. Our saves were done in the old code. Solve most of the problems by starting a new game with the new code. Only a few weird problems. Example: Day 4 got Violet pregnant. On day 14 she cave birth. Pregnancy schedule was only 10 days. Will have to see what happens with Cream. She got pregnant on day 7. If she gives birth on day 17 then we have shorter time to have more babies. No big deal.

6. I also found out there is not equal points allotted to the characters. All but one is pretty close but Choco only gets like a couple (2) at a time and needing 50 points for a scene will take some time.

7. This is probably not the best solution but I wanted to play so I started over. Perhaps some better solution will arrive in a few week or a couplr of months.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
2.4 of general rules? It does not prohibit mention of another games, but asks to avoid it to prevent the derailing thread into discussion of another game.
And 2.1 allows discussing a content from the same developer.
Mostly correct. 2.4 says the reason for the rule is to avoid going off-topic; but it does specifically say not to discuss other games or ask for similar games / recommendations. I have seen single posts like "what games are like this one" get removed by mods, so I suppose it depends on which mod is reviewing a post.

And ofc as you say, talking about other content by the same developer is totally fine.

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
it's against the rules to mention the game by name
2.4 says the reason for the rule is to avoid going off-topic; but it does specifically say not to discuss other games or ask for similar games / recommendations.
So, "mentioning by name" is same as "discussing and advertising"? Ok, will remember.
Rules confuse me by saying "please avoid discussing and advertising", not "do not mention". And there also "do not ask for recommendations", and it is sounds more like prohibition, so it makes sense such posts are deleted.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes