WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
View attachment 3755675
Does anyone know how to fix this?
I had the same problem. For the market part at least, if you go back and talk to her again to check her shop, you can hit the "Back" option to close that menu. The Sandy/Salty half I don't think there's a way to close it. Must be some new bug with the overlays not properly closing for this new update. Hoping we get a patch soon.

Reactions: Dummy256

Ingfire

Feb 27, 2020
I think I broke something? New playthrough, I'm on day 7, I went to visit Ash on the farm and saved at the choice to drink more, to see both options play out, and after loading up at the Choice screen, it gives me the "Save outdated, event load failed, loading last location, checking variables, adjusting pee pee size" screen, and then sends me to the screen AFTER the event, but I now have 75 points with Ash, 80 with Violet, 63 with Lily, 57 with Choco, 70 with Cream, and 40 with Daisy. Does loading mid-event do this every time???

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
How does that help me when i don't know how to use that program? Lots of people sends me that often but I don't understand how to use it. I need a mod that's already made that can help me.
Have you tried using it? It's not that complicated and there are instructions.

Ingfire

Feb 27, 2020
I think I broke something? New playthrough, I'm on day 7, I went to visit Ash on the farm and saved at the choice to drink more, to see both options play out, and after loading up at the Choice screen, it gives me the "Save outdated, event load failed, loading last location, checking variables, adjusting pee pee size" screen, and then sends me to the screen AFTER the event, but I now have 75 points with Ash, 80 with Violet, 63 with Lily, 57 with Choco, 70 with Cream, and 40 with Daisy. Does loading mid-event do this every time???
I just loaded a previous save on Day 5, it gives the same error loading screen thing, and then shunts me "post-event" I guess, but now with less points than the Day 7 load, but still ALOT more than should be possible to earn by Day 5 obv. I'm guessing "loading mid event" or "Scene" isnt allowed or something is screwed up. I see past posts telling people how to save scum pregnancy events, but I'm not sure how that would work with this happening to me.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
From what I have seen with 0.20 is no previous save from 0.18 will load. The game throws you somewhere else and changes the date to a different date that was on the save file. If talking with someone or going somewhere and you use scroll back you get thrown somewhere else. If the so called mini game is the character heart then that needs rework. From what I have seen so far is no dlc character has the heart. When the game loads to main screen there is a scrolling message that says DLC v2 now compatible 0.20. So it appears that the DLC version we have is not going to work. That is why the shark UI is screwed up. Just another way for everyone not to be able to use the DLC. Umless, we are able to get the DLC v2. All I can say for sure is that right now, the way things are the game is not playable. Especially when none of your saves will load. If this is the one that is sent out to be tested for bugs then it will probably be a month before the public version is released. Anyway, just food for thought. Just an observation.

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
On Alorth's Discord,
Salty and Sandy DLC V2 for Neko Paradise V0.20+
It features threesome animations with the shark girls.
the new DLC is ready, but it's incompatible for the older versions, due to the newly coded interface.
To make sure there won't be any issues, I will release everything with Neko Paradise version 0.20

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
my save files from the last version is outdated ??????? w.t.f :unsure:
Looks like there was a major code overhaul. This is a pretty common occurrence when playing games still in development. It's especially annoying with sandbox games, since you can't just tab/ctrl to the new content. Best option is to use URM to cheat the points and get through the old content as quickly as possible. Personally, I'm just going to wait for a few more updates to make it worth the effort.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Looks like there was a major code overhaul. This is a pretty common occurrence when playing games still in development. It's especially annoying with sandbox games, since you can't just tab/ctrl to the new content. Best option is to use URM to cheat the points and get through the old content as quickly as possible. Personally, I'm just going to wait for a few more updates to make it worth the effort.
thats what i was thinking .. but wasn't sure .. thanks (y)
i hate when devs do that shit to players ... but i guess when renpy updates everyone suffers :mad:

Reactions: TsubameYui

Hayaka01

Nov 5, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 671, in execute_call_screen
File "game/system/scr_customscreen.rpy", line 2464, in execute
File "game/system/scr_customscreen.rpy", line 2465, in execute
File "game/system/scr_customscreen.rpy", line 2494, in execute
File "game/system/scr_customscreen.rpy", line 534, in execute
File "game/system/scr_customscreen.rpy", line 567, in execute
File "game/system/scr_customscreen.rpy", line 1036, in execute
File "game/system/scr_customscreen.rpy", line 1037, in execute
File "game/system/scr_customscreen.rpy", line 1037, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "trigger/rm_lilyroom.rpyc", line 11, in script call
File "trigger/rm_kitchen.rpyc", line 3, in script call
File "system/scr_trigger.rpyc", line 6, in script call
File "trigger/rm_vilage.rpyc", line 56, in script call
[Previous line repeated 1 more time]
File "trigger/rm_lilyroom.rpyc", line 13, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1968, in execute
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1950, in call
File "renpy/statements.py", line 349, in call
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 671, in execute_call_screen
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3413, in call_screen
File "renpy/ui.py", line 301, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2211, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2733, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 480, in visit_all
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2733, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 491, in per_interact
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 697, in update
File "game/system/scr_customscreen.rpy", line 2465, in execute
File "game/system/scr_customscreen.rpy", line 2494, in execute
File "game/system/scr_customscreen.rpy", line 567, in execute
File "game/system/scr_customscreen.rpy", line 1036, in execute
File "game/system/scr_customscreen.rpy", line 1037, in execute
File "game/system/scr_customscreen.rpy", line 1037, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

Trying the game on joiplay can play it just fine but everytime Goto Lily room in evening this pop up

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes