wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
6 months for this? What a shitty update that was. Barely any content at all... shame.
In defense of game and Alorth anyone that knew about this update, already knew that there wasn't going to be a lot of new content and was mainly code rewrite and remake of old stuff and outdated visuals. Will be a content only update in the not to distant future

Jearo

Jan 5, 2020
A big question, or maybe it was a Mandela effect.
In the game, you didn't have "interaction" with the goat girl's little sister? According to me there were like two scenes and now nothing came out, what happened?

Aug 28, 2018
Did they get rid of the black girl Cotton?
A big question, or maybe it was a Mandela effect.
In the game, you didn't have "interaction" with the goat girl's little sister? According to me there were like two scenes and now nothing came out, what happened?
The loli characters (cotton, caramel, blueberry) aren't included in the standard release. If you download v0.17 full you can transfer their .rpy files, but they aren't fully compatible with 0.20 (I don't know if updated versions of their files were released with 0.20 - if they were they haven't been leaked here.)

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
In defense of game and Alorth anyone that knew about this update, already knew that there wasn't going to be a lot of new content and was mainly code rewrite and remake of old stuff and outdated visuals. Will be a content only update in the not to distant future
not distant future.... 6 more moths xD

Rel Teeg

Oct 25, 2022
For some reason I am stuck at 14 on Choco, thus not able to to view Morning Surprise (need 15) or a special scene with her and Cream (need 16) . I have tried everything in the game to get to 15 and 16 just stuck. Any suggestions? I am also ok with changing the correct variable in save editor if for some reason I got locked out of advancing Choco. Thanks in advance for any help.

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
So I'm assuming that 0.17 (Full) and the shark DLC is currently the most content (and the only loli content), right? Guess the only thing to do is wait and see if the full version of 0.20 gets posted here (and not whatever broken mess we dealt with last time where none of the files worked).

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
So I'm assuming that 0.17 (Full) and the shark DLC is currently the most content (and the only loli content), right? Guess the only thing to do is wait and see if the full version of 0.20 gets posted here (and not whatever broken mess we dealt with last time where none of the files worked).
0.18 would be the last one. free should be out in couple weeks. If not mistaken patch is already in thread for 18

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes