Ingfire

Feb 27, 2020
So I have ALL the Relics, except for the one Corynn sells to you. I've gone through her entire content line, and she's at 56 points. When is she supposed to offer to give me the Gem???
0.20b Fixed this! Can now buy receive the Gem from Corynn. I guess since I finished her content, she just gives it instead of selling it to me.

Ingfire

Feb 27, 2020
Not sure whats going on with Daisy -Ash It should take 5 days to show and 10 days for birth. On the relic you mean the one that you buy at Daisy's store that's where I remember getting it before think it was like 600. I just started new play through only on day 4
Corynn gem got fixed in 0.20b, but I just sped skipped through another 20 days, and both Ash and Daisy remain strongly pregnant lol. In the meantime, Hazel, Bera, and Cream (again) gave birth within the first 3 sleeps, and then shortly after I got the nursery scenes. But yeah, Ash and Daisy are broken somehow for me.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I started fresh with deleting all save related files, but still the game says my fresh and new save made in latest version outdated and won't load like a normal save, nice bug...

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
V20 is really buggy. Some times the Salty and Sandy screen gets stuck in other parts of the game.
Also I played as MC and talked to my daughter who had nothing to say, the screen then teleported
me into the ocean to spear shoot fish, but some of the fish swim backwards, then after
the spear shooting is done it locked me in the screen below [picture included],
I'm also experiencing quite a few roll back errors. This is the first time I've ever experienced
any problems with Neko Paradise as previous versions have always worked perfect for me.

1719103832510.png

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
V20 is really buggy. Some times the Salty and Sandy screen gets stuck in other parts of the game.
Also I played as MC and talked to my daughter who had nothing to say, the screen then teleported
me into the ocean to spear shoot fish, but some of the fish swim backwards, then after
the spear shooting is done it locked me in the screen below [picture included],
I'm also experiencing quite a few roll back errors. This is the first time I've ever experienced
any problems with Neko Paradise as previous versions have always worked perfect for me.

View attachment 3761333
Do you have V2 Sandy and Salty installed, what you said happens with V1

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Am I allowed to do this?
SS0.20
Yup, report your own post, click the "game update" option and type in something along the lines of "Salty and Sandy DLC update."
Because of all the renpy virus issues it's probably best that an uploader tests it out before other people use it. Not accusing you of anything just to be clear, I'm sure your link is safe, just a good measure given what's been going on lately

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes