bossman_212

Jan 7, 2018
1 scene, not worth it..maybe check back in 3 years. Then maybe there will be some cotton, blueberry content that i dunno, wont keep getting removed every update, but no lets keep adding more stupid characters and less content on the characters that have been in the game for over a years ago. will check back in 2, maybe 3 updates. a.k.a. 2 years.

Socou

Jun 1, 2018
I sincerely hope I'm wrong but with how long the updates take, how short they tend to be, it's almost impossible for me not to think that at any moment the "Abandoned" label appears.

Edit:And I don't know about you guys but for my part I chose to remove my support

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
NekoParadise-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
What happened to version 19? OR, was 19 just skipped. If so why? The versions according to op never skipped a version number till now. Any thoughts is grateful. Thanks in advance.

Also is the version of the sharks dlc on op page a updated version of the dlc or is it just the old one which I have. Thanks.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
What happened to version 19? OR, was 19 just skipped. If so why? The versions according to op never skipped a version number till now. Any thoughts is grateful. Thanks in advance.
I'm inclined to think 0.19 was an overhaul of the code and was an internal (Just dev and a few hand picked testers) only version.

Reactions: TamreeFugar

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
View attachment 3755675
Does anyone know how to fix this?
I had the same problem. For the market part at least, if you go back and talk to her again to check her shop, you can hit the "Back" option to close that menu. The Sandy/Salty half I don't think there's a way to close it. Must be some new bug with the overlays not properly closing for this new update. Hoping we get a patch soon.

Reactions: Dummy256
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes