dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
Well that got here fast.
Error in Kitchen, Monday. Click on the food icon and jumped to the shopping area with messed up icon's. Got Victoria, cream and choco present.
Also getting a lot of "Already talked to her today" on fresh days.
Another, Saturday pancakes jumped to bathroom.
Nina, calls MC Alorth at points. Line 679. Plus missing a lot of Returns for Nina talk sections.
Plus a extra ] after name on 702 line.
Early morning sex scene seems to always default to wake her up. Might be related but not got that "the go to sleep at evening event" to proc this time.
Possibly forgot to edit line 445 in ch_lilly.rpy -> if ld == 25:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A few minor spelling corrections in spreadsheet below. Some just a fullstop.

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I was about to mention some errors I noticed, but dovalacky was faster, and more through.

Also, when talking to Nina at morning it seems that there are several conversations in a row and Nina disappears from the bed after first night.

But it's getting to be nice game, slowly, bit by bit. Animations are excellent.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Get same errors as reported, but anyway the game is playable and all content (I think) reachable. Every new update I enjoy more this one, a sweet and funny game with a different flavour. And that already needs a replay scenes feature. Needs it a lot.

Reactions: Sagah

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Glad to see an update, but this is a event with ash, one with cream and the new neko in the house ? Perhaps i forget one...

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
That game really has a wonderful sweetness to it and is really well made. You just gotta love Nekos :love:

Well except for the ones that squish frogs for no reason and make other Nekos sad...

The 8 Wallpapers so far, uncompressed zipped up jpg, enjoy...

Reactions: Twistty

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Can someone tell me about how long it took to play the update? Don't want to bother if it's just a short few minutes.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
update length is all dependent on a players searching around discovering stuff abilities or replaying yumyum scenes stuff..if you just wanna breeze through the new content and shut down..15-30 minutes depending on your playing speed.

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
it says talk to cream but she never shows up, where and when am I supposed to find her?
Edit: found her tuesday morning in front of the herbal store

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Quick question: Wasn't that a poisonous frog? Or am I misremembering?

Two days after rescuing Nina, right after I saw the frog scene, I spoke with her. The problem is that it showed me four or five speaking scenes in a row without stopping. Weird.

Reactions: eddie987

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know what I have to do to unlock Lily's private tutor? I can't progress with meeting her first. Does she appear on a certain day or is it random?

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.06 Bugfix :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Last edited:

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Just confirming that I too am getting the same errors as others mentioned above.
Actually going back in and playing a bit, finding more bugs than ever with this release.
Also the download links to the wallpapers you find dont actually link you to the same wallpaper. For one of the new characters.
Talking with one of the new characters bugs out and they literally just run through all possible dialogue options when you click until it cycles through and stops.
Some characters will tell you that you have already talked to them today even when you have not. The next day however they may talk to you again.
Also The fuck is up with the frog scene?

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Out of curiosity, does the Ash bj scene change at all if you chose them to be a futa? I'm curious, because I chose female. And I saw little point in rushing back through everything just to change 1 choice.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes