KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Looks interesting but very buggy. The scene in the kitchen where you supposed to press knife/fork icon, I get thrown back to main menu screen.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i literally can't find bera anywhere to advance or this nina you are talkign about.
going around the island every time slots and talkign with everyone, still nothing.
Really? I changed things to the Night (4th) phase and then went to the map. There was a red circle with an exclamation mark:
Neko-Paradise_Find-Nina-Map.png
Clicking / tapping on that should get you a scene with a burning straw house (and continue the game). Maybe not enough days have gone by for you?
Game's bugged as fuck, damn. Why are the days not advancing? Slept 3 times and it's still day 1.
Strange bug. Are you using the compressed version or something? I just tried on the PC version in the OP (so, not compressed), starting a brand new game. I was able to sleep and move the day forward. I tried both in the Morning phase and in the Night phase; the day advanced as intended.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'm not sure why so many people keep finding bugs and errors. The only bug I encountered was the one where you don't progress to the next day if you choose to wake up early, but it's doesn't really affect the progress of the story. Other than that I didn't have any problems. The hints are straightforward and I finished the new content quite easily.

Edit: My save was from v0.05. Maybe there's something wrong with the older ones?

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
No bug for me ^^ good update !
Just one question : who is Ash ? and the content related to the voting pole ?

blubbo

Apr 28, 2017
Really? I changed things to the Night (4th) phase and then went to the map. There was a red circle with an exclamation mark:
day 27, there's nothing there that i can click.
continued from last version save, so i guess 0.5.
everything else is "nothing more for this update", talked with everyone at every possible time, guess i'll go for a new game and see?

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Did anyone actually meet Bera the beargirl ?
I got the Nina-content but didn't meet Bera

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Did anyone actually meet Bera the beargirl ?
I got the Nina-content but didn't meet Bera
I think I met her? There was was an event that happened when I went into the living room during the morning where Lily's aunt came over, and I'm pretty sure her name was Bera. I think it was after Lily's mouse tutor event. Though I didn't realize she was a bear, so I might me wrong.
*Edit: After this event is also when I was able to do the Nina one

Reactions: eddie987 and WaerM

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I think I met her? There was was an event that happened when I went into the living room during the morning where Lily's aunt came over, and I'm pretty sure her name was Bera. I think it was after Lily's mouse tutor event. Though I didn't realize she was a bear, so I might me wrong.
*Edit: After this event is also when I was able to do the Nina one
Well I guess I met her too then :)

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
well i like the game but when i try my saves there are no errors but so many weird things happening and mix ups etc is there a fix or restart? :p

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Any walkthough?
Under the Day/ToD ui there's a button. Click it and it pulls up a new menu that lets you do music stuff and has the girls' portraits. Click on the portraits to be told what to do next. Notes: Violet's evening event is super buggy. Bera comes (as far as I remember) after Lily's tutor event. There's a couple of extra events in the bathroom during the afternoon and a couple extra cgs in the bathroom at midday. I'd give general locations of the wallpapers, but I don't know how to do that spoiler hiding thing.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix
Oct 2, 2018
The game definitely has some bugs and the style can be a little off-putting but there's some really interesting unique ideas here which is great to see, despite the girls having whiskers.

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Welp... gonna put this one down for a while. What a tiny update... Spend far more time trying to find the content than anything else.

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
Don't choose the sleep and wake up early option or days will repeat.
please help
Violet hint says "get 5 neko points with your wife and go to bed in the evening ", my points is already 6 but when I go to bed in evening nothing is happening.
It's the early morning sex scene. As above there is some issues with it and it does not check off as complete.

rm_vilage.rpy line 78- window hide in wrong order.
While they don't appear to be used just yet as far as I can tell. screens.rpy 385 to 410 is missing "/images"

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Many thanks to Canto Forte for telling me how to do the spoiler hiding thing. The general locations for the wallpapers are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anybody else having an issue where not all of what you wrote gets posted?

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
play for 2min already discover a bug...
Ended Day 1... with 'Sleep wake up earlier' ... Had sex with waifu & when i woke up it's still Day 1
Went in the kitchen click on the breakfast icon(assume)... then i was transported to each location with the icon remaining in the middle of the screen... After seeing all the location - The game end on the loading/Main menu screen.
Wow that was a short game! :) hahahaha

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Any walkthough?
Many thanks to Canto Forte for telling me how to do the spoiler hiding thing. The general locations for the wallpapers are:
Anybody else having an issue where not all of what you wrote gets posted?
FFR, I'm regularly updating a set of locations for the wallpapers here: https://f95zone.to/threads/neko-paradise-v0-06-alorth.39572/post-2712355

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes