myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Macgamer

Talking to the girls but you can only get some many once the coins stop going up then you have collected the max for them.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
  • Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
New Bug fix and official Android port fresh uploads on MEGA and WORKUPLOAD.
Twistty
pLEASE, whenever you get the time, refresh the other links from OP.

Thank you very much.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Abhai .. buddy ... I believe it was your love and care doing the crunching in here...
Mega links are supposed to have the new bugfix 2 Neko Paradise 0.6 release ...
Their sizes are arguably the same .. 1GB and change. Can you have a look?
Thank you very much. I will also post in the Cruncher thread to be safe.
Here are the dev posts ...

Feb 14 at 6:01am

Neko Paradise Android Fixed Version

Feb 13 at 6:50pm

Neko Paradise bugfixed V0.06 for Windows and Mac

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Sooo.. if there is transformation involved, any chance of the MC turning futa? Asking for a friend.

Aside from that, a gorgeous looking game.

splyons

Sep 18, 2017
So how do I get the event where I speak with Lily in the morning in the living room? I've raised the affection for this version (0.6) to the point where no one says anything new anymore, and I've checked the pages on this thread, and so far no one has found the answer.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Laughingfox

The MC was male at the beginning of the story and is now a neko. I think that is where the transformation comes from unless there'll be more transformations added later.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Laughingfox

The MC was male at the beginning of the story and is now a neko. I think that is where the transformation comes from unless there'll be more transformations added later.
in the beginning the priestess or whatever says everyone washed up on shore turns into a theriantrope (animal hybrid) and males die eventualy.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Yep, I caught that, but thanks for the heads up folks. Appreciated. By the reasoning involved in the story of neko transformation, only female types about, slow death but thankfully no taxes it's a fun if super thin plot thread to attempt to grasp. (Along the lines of further changes akin to what Myuhinny mentioned.) Plus priestess cat person woman thing was terribly mysterious and rocking the mystic vibe, so why not embrace the magical mojo gobbledygook angle in search of fabulous pr0n, I say.

If there's gonna be spanktastic scenes with catgirls aplenty I'd much certainly prefer to view a feminine silhouette taking the residents of neko isle on a super personal tour of Pound Town cove rather than a catman's doodle canoodle. But that's just mine personal preference --I apologize for *nothing*.

In all likelyhood it's going to be a semi vanilla (if incest and a potential bf with extra is considered vanilla) harem builder with nekos and a couple plot twists here and there, and hey, if that is the case.. a cat is fine too.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes