Aug 17, 2019
Think I may have hit two glitches. One is where the hint says to meet Lily in the morning in the living room, but when I go there nothing happens, even though I've exhausted all her dialogue, seen both the aunt and tutor scenes and all the scenes I can currently access involving her friends. The other is where it tells me to go to the city in the morning for Autumn's second one, but when I go there it's just Choco and Cream hanging out. I've finished every other character's route in the current version besides Lily, Autumn, and Cream (who is dependant on me progressing Lily).

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Think I may have hit two glitches. One is where the hint says to meet Lily in the morning in the living room, but when I go there nothing happens, even though I've exhausted all her dialogue, seen both the aunt and tutor scenes and all the scenes I can currently access involving her friends. The other is where it tells me to go to the city in the morning for Autumn's second one, but when I go there it's just Choco and Cream hanging out. I've finished every other character's route in the current version besides Lily, Autumn, and Cream (who is dependant on me progressing Lily).
same here I cant play that lily scene

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Just finished it again and had no problems. have all 8 wallpapers, if I remember correctly think there is a post that give all there locations but one. Which I think is obtained after the new npc is introduced.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Just finished it again and had no problems. have all 8 wallpapers, if I remember correctly think there is a post that give all there locations but one. Which I think is obtained after the new npc is introduced.
Very strange there's some errors for some but not for others, haha. I know the first time I tried it I got locked into a scene in the kitchen, for whatever reason it didn't transition after it finished so I had to restart the game then, too!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Very strange there's some errors for some but not for others, haha. I know the first time I tried it I got locked into a scene in the kitchen, for whatever reason it didn't transition after it finished so I had to restart the game then, too!
probably a combination of unren, unlocking blocked renpy functions and skipping text. some of the errors seen can be race conditions where things happen, wait for a variable or state and its not set yet.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I was pleasantly surprised after finishing the game. Did not expect such a quality renders. If i could summarize the game in two words it would probably be super cute. All the characters are so cute and sexy, interesting setting too, add to that good renders and you get one mighty fine game. After playing all of the good games here this one goes very high on my list of best games.

Reactions: Kempo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Latest news from dev:

Neko Paradise's update is expected early April, that is certain...
it will have some decent content and a high number of animations more than usual.

Now the even better news... next month I will pretty soon go to full-time game development and quit my job, so that means that my games will have have more frequent updates.

So this is the part were everyone claps their hands in excitement, because I am already.
Have a nice weekend everyone.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Latest news from dev:

Neko Paradise's update is expected early April, that is certain...
it will have some decent content and a high number of animations more than usual.

Now the even better news... next month I will pretty soon go to full-time game development and quit my job, so that means that my games will have have more frequent updates.

So this is the part were everyone claps their hands in excitement, because I am already.
Have a nice weekend everyone.
Congrats Canto, am a little jealous as I too am looking forward to one day being my own boss. I wish you the best of luck.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All the praise goes to Alorth for the many pies he got himself into ...
I will, however, take it upon myself to suffer the burning guize of your envy and will vent your jealosy with gaming
the nekos :)

Stay safe, be good, preserve your humanity and game to vent any frustration away from IRL.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
All the praise goes to Alorth for the many pies he got himself into ...
I will, however, take it upon myself to suffer the burning guize of your envy and will vent your jealosy with gaming
the nekos :)

Stay safe, be good, preserve your humanity and game to vent any frustration away from IRL.
No I vent jealousy on leaning Daz3D so can make my own Npc nekos and adorable games. ;):)

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Did anyone figured a way to complete Lily quest am stuck at spend time with her in the morning and meeting Autumn in midday

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes