myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yes. Game will have other fetishes added to it as the game goes on and most will be avoidable.

Delas

Feb 12, 2018
hey can somebody tell me the name from the first song.

i try to find it but my shazam dont work.

ok found it :)

admiral bob - all the lines

Last edited:
Reactions: Amiracle4

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
I keep running through the game and look forward to seeing how things will turn out. I also look forward to having more options when speaking with other npcs as communication and hopefully some different options for intimate scenes. Such as different positions with the wife and other sex scenes. Very interested in seeing where the new npc relationship goes and how it will effect the marriage.
Would like to see how the choices will affect the mc and his relationships. There is a lot of potential for many different paths, I wonder if there will be a point system for choices good and bad. Also look forward to the development of the fishing and making money. Well, I look forward to the next update.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Totally not normally into nekos, but this has me hooked I must say. Adorable nekos aplenty and with an option of futa content, colour me happy!

Reactions: Bolero

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.06Bugfix

The Game is later unplayable it is buggy like hell.

Early sex in bed the day don´t switch
Later the fishing was buged. Your Wife sex answers appear in the water.
Lily, Autumn are buged in the morning you never see the event (Cream you can´t play further because you need Lily before to go further).
Wallpaper are not switchable to see on the laptop, no button (I have all like text normal it must be).
Anal sex it looks for me that you fuck the pussy and not her asshole (it must be higher like near her tail). So it looks only the asshole was away and you fuck her pussy from behind.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The only bugg I had was the kitchen sex icons showed up in another room. This is easily fixed by simply cycling the rooms. Other than that, great update! Ready for more!

(y)
the script is a bit buggy. in the previous version i too had different locations bleed into other locations, all over the game. most prevelant when skipping text a lot.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
I have never seen any of these bugs in unaltered game play. However, altering game play by making changes to a variable, switch, items, and/or party has brought of those bugs you are talking about. Though for a throw look see I will run the game again with no adjustments. and get back to you.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Latest news from Alorth with the new account and all the love from :
Mar 1 at 12:13am

New Character for Neko Paradise

New character for Neko Paradise Cotton. the sheep girl will be introduced on the next release ...

Now the question is ... from Mar 2 at 3:37am

Name Sugar or Cotton?

How do you like your sheepy nippy loopy lusty lana long sweet neko be hollaring in your ear ???

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017

New character for Neko Paradise Cotton. the sheep girl will be introduced on the next release ...

Name Sugar or Cotton?

How do you like your sheepy nippy loopy lusty lana long sweet neko be hollaring in your ear ???
The first question is pretty straight forward and I believe you are looking for a name for the new character? choice being sugar or cotton. Well in order to keep with the Neko sweets motif names what about Kandy? Now pertaining to the seconded question, which I am having a hard with. Would it be to much to ask if you could restate that question. I am not sure what you are asking for. Thanks

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ..not much ... any and all name thoughts for some new babe neko ... all the while renders are cookin”

Reactions: Twistty

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018

Name Sugar or Cotton?

Cloudia

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes