Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
From the ss it looks like the dev couldn't decide which style of models to choose so he used them all... Is the story decent at least? Not sure if I want to try this...

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
Cool animations and renders, but the amount of dead time in the game is really ANNOYING. Having the biggest part of the time traveling between locations praying for some event to pop out is really disappointing, because the game has quite a lot of bugs, and you don't know if you're doing something wrong, or It is a bug or what...
With some more work, this game could be really amazing, sad.

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
I thought this kind of game with neko had disappeared.
I must say this is very hot even if it's short.

Reactions: stever

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
I was talking about Neko characters, I thought it was out of fashion, I don't know any game that you mentioned ^^

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Having an odd issue. The game simply won't run after downloading it. I used the Nopy link, and I can't see any error logs.
Is there any error message or anything? I had no problem running the game after downloading, and I always use the Nopy links (unless that's not a provided option for a game).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Nothing I can see. I'll try it again after I reboot.
If you still have issues, you might try one of the mirror links instead. I have (rarely) seen a situation where a download from one site failed to work (the ZIP/RAR/7z/etc file was corrupted) while a download from another site worked just fine. Maybe the copy you got was corrupted. Although I almost always use Nopy to download new versions of games, there are occasions when I don't. Maybe I used a different download this time; TBH I don't remember which site I used for the most recent version of this game specifically.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I seriously thought I'd missed Bera, but I was wrong! Then I tried going back to before the tutor's introduction, as someone else mentioned. Sure enough, Bera appeared right after that. Once I saw the scene, I remembered it. It's short, and Bera doesn't appear in your side-bar, and I had completely forgotten about it. I don't think I realized she was a bear before, but I can kind of see it now. Her ears are a little wider, rounder, and lower. It also mentions how strong she is, and she is a bit bigger than the other characters.
Here's a save right at the beginning of her scene, it's actually a cute scene. I put it in a quick-save slot. I almost never use those slots, so I assume a lot of other people also have those slots open.
I'll also throw in a screenshot, in case that jogs anyone's memory.
screenshot0002.png

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
Jun 5, 2019
If you still have issues, you might try one of the mirror links instead. I have (rarely) seen a situation where a download from one site failed to work (the ZIP/RAR/7z/etc file was corrupted) while a download from another site worked just fine. Maybe the copy you got was corrupted. Although I almost always use Nopy to download new versions of games, there are occasions when I don't. Maybe I used a different download this time; TBH I don't remember which site I used for the most recent version of this game specifically.
That's fair. I'll try the mega version in a bit as I reached my cap with them for today.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Sooo many bugs yet...
And so short - my game has finished on the first breakfast.
But still I have to admit - there is a nice visuals and animations in the image folder.
Will be waiting eagerly for a new updates!!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes