BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Android APK wouldn't be needed if the win version supported Android so it could be played on JoiPlay unfortunately it doesn't

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Is the swinging tag correct? (I'm not complaining, I like the theme), but I took a look at Ash's images/animations, and to me that's sharing, not swinging.
I didn't look at all the folders, are there other events where swinging actually happens?
New tags coming soon™. But for now yeah, you gotta think NTR = nonconsensual, swinging = consensual

Reactions: ashkatchemall25

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
New tags coming soon™. But for now yeah, you gotta think NTR = nonconsensual, swinging = consensual
Polyamori is already in the genre tags and is the correct one. Don't start putting tags on the game that mean something completelly different. Swinging is about exchanging spouses between man and requires Ash to have a spouse for that, but it's not even a foursome.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I have tried to wait a day and talk with her again.
No luck her points remain at 8 points.
You can get till 10 points with her just by talking, so I would say it's impossible not to get the 10 points.
Unless the problem was caused because of third party mods. Maybe you used some mod in a past save that influenced this?
You now only have 3 options:
- Use a developer console by adding it to the game folder, click 'cntr+D' and write 'bad = 0' and 'bap = 0' to reset her dialogs.
- Ask someone to provide you a working savefile
- Start the game from scratch.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so i have been wondering since the previous update is this just an oversight that this walpaper is not working or was it not supposed to be there ? near the wheelbarrol underneath the flowerpots 1700603185420.png

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
so i have been wondering since the previous update is this just an oversight that this walpaper is not working or was it not supposed to be there ? near the wheelbarrol underneath the flowerpots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it does work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Twistty
Aug 9, 2022
Great update Alorth! I really enjoyed the new update! I do have one issue though. I think I've found all the wallpapers but it says I've found 22/23. Now, I have no third party downloads in this game, so I have no idea what I missed. I've looked at most of the previous comments and can't find any mention of what I might have missed. Maybe a hint in the right direction?

Anyways, great work and thank you for the awesome update! :)

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
It claims to have a deep story, when in fact it's quite an involved grind, albeit simple. Why this even has the stupid grind is puzzling in itself. I would suggest giving us a kinetic version to sit alongside the current version so people have an actual choice, story minus the bs grind completely , as other game devs have done in the past and still doing, giving the player a choice, that they can choose. If there is an actual deep story there, the only downtime would be to do renders for the kinetic story, might not even need that, the current renders could probably be used. I think there is a story here, but the grind well, it just shouldn't even a grind game, it should either be a kinetic, or choices matter without the stupid game over. Just my thoughts, because I liked playing this game in the beginning, but it just bored me to the point I just quit it and then deleting it. Just for once, I hope the dev listens and give it some thought. I am not asking him to take away what some might enjoy, just asking for the story only mode with out the grind thats all.

Abm21

Mar 26, 2021
Great update Alorth! I really enjoyed the new update! I do have one issue though. I think I've found all the wallpapers but it says I've found 22/23. Now, I have no third party downloads in this game, so I have no idea what I missed. I've looked at most of the previous comments and can't find any mention of what I might have missed. Maybe a hint in the right direction?

Anyways, great work and thank you for the awesome update! :)
I did find one hidden behind pudding during the day and invisible (but clickable) during the night. I am at 22/23 though, so you might have gotten that one already.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes