lazysherlock

Nov 28, 2021
Alorth makes $6400 Canadian a month off of Patreon. Who's gonna spend probably around 6 months of their earnings on a legal team to sue for something that's probably not actually costing them that much lost revenue? Too much liability, not enough payout. The big name publishers can easily afford it and have a legal team on salary and likely a few more lawyers on a prepaid retainer.
Plus id bet once their game ends up on here they see a noticeable bump in paid subscribers. I'm sure they don't like it showing up here in the beginning but they also have to realize this is the best way to advertise and they wouldn't be willing to lose that free advertising especially when f95 even has all the numbers showing the likes, views, and downloads stats. Every game i've paid for was because i learned it existed from here like this one. Once you pro con it i think the extra money now coming in makes it worth it Heck game companies pay big bucks for all the feedback they get here for free considering what all is said and done in the forums. meh..just my opinion. :unsure:

Reactions: morphiospain

homor

Oct 22, 2023
can someone explain me reason of making ingame walkthrue wich doesnt tell u what to do to start event?

:unsure: why ppl doesnt like sandboxes?:rolleyes:

Reactions: MAD6999

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Update was okay few new things, but damn Hazel still trying to get my junk in a cup :( and Corynn , Pudding, Thea are a tease Ugh. Feel new Neko withdraws coming on Ugh but do totally enjoy game(y)

Reactions: AlexTorch

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Update was okay few new things, but damn Hazel still trying to get my junk in a cup :( and Corynn , Pudding, Thea are a tease Ugh. Feel new Neko withdraws coming on Ugh but do totally enjoy game(y)
There is a blowjob with Hazel to unlock
Also, some of her donations have a different outcome when you repeat them a few times.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: AlexTorch

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Dude Alorth could pick up 25 new projects at once and it still wouldn't impact Radiant. Sir Damned is a Damned dog fucker, possibly the slowest "active" dev of any game on this site. Alorth can't do renders for scenes that SD hasn't written yet. Go complain on the Radiant thread instead of this one.
Hold on I did not complain just asked a question. I think Alorth can speak for him or herself. I thank you for sharing that it is Sir Damned. Alorth love your renders keep up the good work. Mommybuttslut again don't know why you are saying I am complain but please feel free to share where I did.

Good Luck and Thanks for sharing!!!

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
I remember this game having DLC and side downloadable content.
In this "full" version is everything there? Including incest and loli? Or do I need to change a folder or download something else?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
There is a blowjob with Hazel to unlock
Also, some of her donations have a different outcome when you repeat them a few times.
Thanks I do have have Feet, Thigh, Mouth so not sure if missing anything . Just wanted to say always loved you work 10/10 (y)

Reactions: Alorth

The_Thinker

Oct 12, 2021
I got some ideas and it may go nowhere but I would like to share.

1. Following most fantasy island concepts there is always 5 Guardian types on the island. We could look at Blue as being part of the final Guardian Type with their creation being last (would be interesting to encounter/collect others of her type but they are just different colors in their bear form).

2. Seeing as the island curses males to slowly die. We can assume it eats away at their life force but either the males didn't know or just banged like their time was dwindling rapidly which in a way it was. We could say that finding the artifacts for Kleo can slow it to some degree another idea could be getting the Blessing from each Guardian Type which could also give other benefits to the player.

3. How about one of the powers the player could get would be to increase those like Mitty size (this could also increase encounters on the map with mouse size characters). Maybe have a scene with Mitty finally getting her revenge somewhat on the girls through some degree of punishment.

4. How about an option down the line to allow the player to either upgrade their home or relocate to a bigger one with how many girls will find themselves living with him.

5. There is always adding more repeatable sex scenerios because I feel the repeatable part is kinda lacking at the moment.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So the changelog is N/A what's new?
One new main story event with Violet and Autumn and events with Nina, Corynn, Bera, Caramel, Blue as well as Pudding and Thea who are Cream and Chocomint's moms respectively.
New childcaring scenes with Bera and Ash.
There's a scene that I'm pretty sure is new with Lily at night in her room but it doesn't show on the quest list.
I think that's it.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The dlc has the last version in the filename and this update a full...does that mean the dlc wont work anymore or is it included in this full version?

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes