ciderapple

May 29, 2017
And it would have required zero typing if you would have used your eyes and just looked up
There's a saying, 'don't be an ass.'
If someone asks a question that is easily answered in a few words, then instead of posting something that makes them look like an ass... just post the answer, quick, easy, much more helpful.

I can't tell you how many times i've searched a thread for the answer to a question, and instead of finding the answer, I find a bunch of assholes saying people with questions should 'read the thread' instead of just posting the answer to the question and ending it. Thereby extending the confusion by having a reference to a reference to a reference, instead of just posting the information and having done with it.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Sandbox games is a fucking cancer, wish this game was just a VN because of neko girls... Dunno why every dev try to put sandbox in his game, what's the point of that? Just to go from room to room and try to find event triggers or to repeat every event to grind Love points-Lust points? Dev's really think that this shit is entertaining? Pointless...

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Sandbox games is a fucking cancer, wish this game was just a VN because of neko girls... Dunno why every dev try to put sandbox in his game, what's the point of that? Just to go from room to room and try to find event triggers or to repeat every event to grind Love points-Lust points? Dev's really think that this shit is entertaining? Pointless...
I prefer sandbox games before VN. It feels more realistic and you can choose what to do. It's more like a -game-. VN's is more like reading a book with pictures. Incredibly boring.
Ultimately I'd want a really big game with lots of triggers. But sadly this game is not that big yet, so not that much to do, but I still prefer games this way.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
I prefer sandbox games before VN. It feels more realistic and you can choose what to do. It's more like a -game-. VN's is more like reading a book with pictures. Incredibly boring.
Ultimately I'd want a really big game with lots of triggers. But sadly this game is not that big yet, so not that much to do, but I still prefer games this way.
You're not choosing what to do, your just roaming from room to room to find a trigger, scene will happen anyway, and sandbox just consuming your time, or you will never see the scene because you don't know how to trigger it.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
You're not choosing what to do, your just roaming from room to room to find a trigger, scene will happen anyway, and sandbox just consuming your time, or you will never see the scene because you don't know how to trigger it.
I don't know. I find it more rewarding that way. Like hmm, let's enter her room, and if it's a trigger there you get happy. It's more like a game rather than reading a book. Like, imaging playing Treasure of Nadia and it wouldn't be sandbox. There you get hints even how to trigger next event if you don't wanna find out by yourself/to stupid to find out by yourself. Most sandbox games have hints what to do.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Neko Paradise [v0.09A] [Alorth] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.73 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.72 GB

Compressed PC Size: 306.7 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 289.8 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Underbomber

Sep 3, 2018
Most do it simply to had artificial length to a game, its obviously even more noticeable in games with lack of meaningful content.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Most do it simply to had artificial length to a game, its obviously even more noticeable in games with lack of meaningful content.
Agreed even with hints it is still forcing you to the quest in order to progress.some game need sandbox but most sandbox game out there having it just to emulate rpgm play style .

It is inconvenience to new players,not to mention the bugs sandbox bring along with it.story driven games don't need it often interrupts the flow .

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Agreed even with hints it is still forcing you to the quest in order to progress.some game need sandbox but most sandbox game out there having it just to emulate rpgm play style .

It is inconvenience to new players,not to mention the bugs sandbox bring along with it.story driven games don't need it often interrupts the flow .
No kidding, and it wouldn't even be so bad if there weren't countless abandoned sandboxes. I haven't seen many get completed.

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
I'll second that free-roaming is not meant to be story-driven or straight to the point. However, a sandbox stands for other features, you know? A seperate location where you can build and destroy as much as you want. Just like in childhood days.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: King Slayer100

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Neko Paradise V0.09A Keep in mind that this is not the complete V0.09 release, it only features the new characters and systems, the rest is coming soon. Windows:

Mac:

Android:

This update was a disappointment, 4 months +/- and only 15 min worth of content:cry::cry::cry::cry:

still love the game...see ya next year

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: tazaaron
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes