4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
stuck when you take the path left to the nun, then going where 3 enemies who throw spears are. cant move the log blocking the entrance and the oni doesn't burn it

Durper

Jul 25, 2017
Ok, how complete is this ? 0.4.6 is not a number that looks appealing in that regard.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Guys, I need help please. Just after the opening scene, there's the first room with 2 mobs, then the second room with one monster you must seduce. After seducing, the gate won't open, so i'm stuck forever. How to advance please ?

Reactions: Abooboeba

Abooboeba

May 27, 2017
Guys, I need help please. Just after the opening scene, there's the first room with 2 mobs, then the second room with one monster you must seduce. After seducing, the gate won't open, so i'm stuck forever. How to advance please ?
Same problem

Voidd

Apr 16, 2018
don't stand too close to the logs when you summon the oni. If you're struggling to summon the oni, you need to enter your inventory by pressing "X" first, and assigning the crystal a slot on your quick menu.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm stuck on the early 'seduce' screen, as well. The room at the start where it tells you to charge the seduce spell.
The wall doesn't open, so the game is literally unplayable for anyone starting a new one.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I wish this guy could finish a game, ive seen like 4 copies of these same scenes with different rooms in the last couple days.

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
I'm stuck on the early 'seduce' screen, as well. The room at the start where it tells you to charge the seduce spell.
The wall doesn't open, so the game is literally unplayable for anyone starting a new one.
Read the tablet, it mentions to cast seduce to light the torches

Reactions: Hellrider666

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
can't go wrong with the sexy futa nuns! Can't wait to see more content to this sexy amazing game! <3

Zoh_Veldae

Aug 6, 2018
I much, much preferred the previous keyboard layout. Easier to play 1 handed (always a plus in these games, I say). Any chance we can have a toggle for that?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes