4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Verphyn

Feb 23, 2021
View attachment 1650639

Overview:
In The Nekomancer, you'll be fucking fighting a vast roster of hardend combatants, such as a Silme monstrosities, Buff hell hound women, Ugly bastard Cult men, Furious Futanari, Voluptuous Centaur, Slippery snake Bois, Hellish horses and feral wolfs~​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-30
Release Date: 2022-10-15
Developer: Lavey - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.7
Language: English
Other Games: Femboy Dungeon Crawler - Boy Milk Shop - Lief the Vampire!
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1280195 View attachment 1280196 View attachment 1280197 View attachment 1650640 View attachment 1650641
hi, I would like how do I emulate this game on Android if there is any app or something, already I've tried to emulate in joyplay but it didn't work any tips on how to emulate?

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Need alos help in the forest...How can I get the Oniflame?
At the Temple after you take the 4 flames at the columns...nothing happens....what I forget to do?

deadlinedue

Mar 10, 2021
Lavey here~ Its been a while since I gave any updates on the project so I'm gonna get right to it~

I am still working on this game, and despite the months of no updates, I've had Nekomancer in my mind this entire time.

While I have been making progress on this game, a large potion of my time has been dedicated to the holidays with family and my partner, and basically life, I've not produced enough consumable game content worth making a new playable build for. but I certainly have been producing things. I wont get into it so ill just share my progress

Ill talk about each image in order

- NPC portraits

These will be some of the faces you'll meet in the main village, each of them have a unique role to play in the story along with a few Quests they give you. very likely one or two lewd scenarios will come from each of these town folk, once you complete their Quests, usually the lewd act is not reward, but rather the scenario usually plays out to where a lewd thing may be middle or end point of their Quest, followed by an actual game reward, like a new weapon or item, or something that leads to more Quests.

- NPC sprite art

This is a mix bag of a potion of the NPCS that will be in the Village, not all of these characters will have Quests or Portrait art, as some of these characters are there for ambiance, each with quirky dialoged to help with making the place feel lively,

- Dungeon layout

Some Quests will ask you to explore underground dungeons, This is a small glance at just the wall potions of the dungeons, as the rest will later come, they will certainly harbor the more gamey side of the game, as it will be filled with simple puzzles and occasionally a new enemy or boss, depending if the Quest demands for it.

- Interior locations

With all the village building's exterior completed it only made sense to start the Interior locations, not much else to say besides that.

- Updates

I hope this paints a picture of what to expect. The small goal is to have a small potion of the village totally completed with all of it's Quests and NPCS ready, once then ill push a small bite size playable build out, the rest of the village will remain inaccessible. until the next update, which will bring more Quests and playable content, filling in the village and the rest of world till its total completion.

I appreciate every one for sticking by with my project, and especially to those who have been waiting so patiently~ I am still in love this game and want to see it through till the end~

(This update was posted in itch.io . hopefully the new update will drop soon.)

B9C9Gq.png 3cxqwc.png 4NHNBJ.png AUJLzL.png

jwalker1337

Aug 25, 2020
does anyone know where memory is stored for this game? idk how but whenever i start a new game i get taken to an arena to fight some guy that makes clones that go in a circle

Reactions: Regishviu

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Is there a way for me to carry over saves from previous versions or do I have to start the whole game again?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Love the new bar game! If I play the bar game twice in a row, the game crashes with message:

Code:
of  Step Event0
for object obj_village_npc:

Unable to find any instance for object index '52' name 'obj_minigame_fbh'
at gml_Object_obj_village_npc_Step_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_village_npc_Step_0 (line -1)
It doesn't happen if I leave the bar and then go back in. It just can't be played twice in a row.

Also, if I'm being spanked when the time runs out, the animation continues after the game ends, and I seem to be running on the spot.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes