• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection VN Others Completed NekoPara [Extrax, Vol. 0-4 + Extras] [NEKO WORKs]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
these companies releasing "uncensored" patches that are still censored with mosaics need to be bankrupted.
The is just for , with the full games price (like the content) split between it and the game. And I don't think it's Sekai's fault it has mosaics but Sayori's, I don't think she'll give them the uncensored artwork.

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
Extra and V0 don't even have 'Turn H-Animation On' in the menu. Does anyone have patchers for the first two games? Because the patchers included are only for V1-V2 which don't need it.

SpectrumX55

Oct 30, 2018
Does the All In One include all the games with the patches? Sorry if that's a dumb question, just wanna make sure since a 14 GB download is a little bit much on time.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does the All In One include all the games with the patches?
All the games from this thread (one twice) the OVAs, doujins and random artwork. Adult patches are only for the Steam versions, episode Zero and Extra don't have any adult content, but are...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Volume 4 has it's own thread, and now I guess there's Catboys Paradise.

SpectrumX55

Oct 30, 2018
All the games from this thread (one twice) the OVAs, doujins and random artwork. Adult patches are only for the Steam versions, episode Zero and Extra don't have any adult content, but are...
Oh okay, thank you for explaining it. I thought that the patches might be for those games. I'll get onto installing the AIO collection now then.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

SpectrumX55

Oct 30, 2018
I have another question now that I think about it... Sorry for doing this btw. But is Locale Emulator still needed in order to play this? I'm asking because the MEGA link you gave for this, is no longer usable. So... I'm just curious in case I need to start searching for another link to Locale Emulator.
EDIT: I'm also confused on how the Installer works? Is there something different between the Installer and the other version.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
But is Locale Emulator still needed in order to play this...
I always link to the as the instructions are right there with two mirrors, but I've never used it myself for Nekopara. The installers need actually installing, they're not just extract and play. Otherwise there should be no difference.

To make sure the main games (not the specias) are either patched, or don't need it check for...

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
I have another question now that I think about it... Sorry for doing this btw. But is Locale Emulator still needed in order to play this? I'm asking because the MEGA link you gave for this, is no longer usable. So... I'm just curious in case I need to start searching for another link to Locale Emulator.
EDIT: I'm also confused on how the Installer works? Is there something different between the Installer and the other version.
Locale emulator isn't needed. Neither is it to install anything. Games are ready to run after being downloaded.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes