Collection VN Others Completed NekoPara [Extrax, Vol. 0-4 + Extras] [NEKO WORKs]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021
I do not think this was included in the link so I had to search for and installed for myself. If anyone still around and is doenloading/playing vol2 from here, here is the touchworks patch, fix the invalid Ă character when not using locale emulator.
To install the patch, unzip, run the patch exe and install the patch in the folder which you have the vol2 exe in

Uldork57

Dec 6, 2022
During high school, my friend moved away due to his single mom having custody. Safe to say when I found these games in his Steam collection years later. I knew he was too far gone.
I just wanted to ask if he wanted to play Advance Wars Online, not lose a good soldier to the coom T-T

Envoy9775

Feb 15, 2023
Help: how do I apply the update for vol. 3?

I recently had to reinstall these games (on the same machine) but the vol. 3 updater exe reported that the game was not installed. I didn't have the issue previously but I can't figure out what I'm doing differently this time.

How do you install the update for vol. 3? It doesn't detect the game nor would it let me set the path for it.
How did you solve the issue in the end?

soundengineer

Jun 7, 2017
Help: how do I apply the update for vol. 3?

I recently had to reinstall these games (on the same machine) but the vol. 3 updater exe reported that the game was not installed. I didn't have the issue previously but I can't figure out what I'm doing differently this time.

How did you solve the issue in the end?
I couldn't :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Envoy9775

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
All release, except for Nekopara cat boys has been merged into this thread.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
solution is simple, if you hate mosaic, just don't waste a single minute of your time or a single mb of bandwidth on this game. it is 100% censored with mosaic included images already in the game, so no adult patch is going to work and no anti mosaic will either.
The severe prudish way people in Japan behave is mostly why the population decline is already going to be huge with nearly 50% (44%) of the population over 65, and only signs of negative growth which will worsen significantly once the older generation die (30% over 30 or over, very severe limited growth with signs of a downward trend) and those under 30, have pretty much given up. Thats what prudish behavior and too honorable to do anything get you, frankly it is beyond insulting, this behavior belongs in the edo time period not in 2023!

Lord Ainz

Nov 1, 2018
solution is simple, if you hate mosaic, just don't waste a single minute of your time or a single mb of bandwidth on this game. it is 100% censored with mosaic included images already in the game, so no adult patch is going to work and no anti mosaic will either.
The severe prudish way people in Japan behave is mostly why the population decline is already going to be huge with nearly 50% (44%) of the population over 65, and only signs of negative growth which will worsen significantly once the older generation die (30% over 30 or over, very severe limited growth with signs of a downward trend) and those under 30, have pretty much given up. Thats what prudish behavior and too honorable to do anything get you, frankly it is beyond insulting, this behavior belongs in the edo time period not in 2023!
Yet it's also that kind of thinking that is at the very least slowing down the poison that has already rotted western entertainment to the core. At least Japanese characters are still hot as fuck compared to your constant influx of landwhales and men masquerading as women.

Reactions: notBatman747

wren2012

Aug 9, 2018
Yet it's also that kind of thinking that is at the very least slowing down the poison that has already rotted western entertainment to the core. At least Japanese characters are still hot as fuck compared to your constant influx of landwhales and men masquerading as women.

bruh not being prude has not led to the current tragedy that is the alphabet soup. its an unrelated cancer

May 27, 2023
Pov: you just came to wank off to catgirl hentai and you visit the last comment.

• Haha
Reactions: notBatman747

Kernels

Oct 11, 2021
why? I kind of don't mind, but holy shit it's just ridiculous. a picture book utilizing more of gpu than many aaa games
1692390370867.png

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes