Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 67 27.3%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 109 44.5%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 47 19.2%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
June 26 Development Log:

The UI for the upcoming simplification of choices is done
. It’s just a matter of tweaking the scripts to account for new choices. I discuss this in detail in my Behind-The-Scenes post on Patreon.

For v0.09, I’m re-organizing the walkthrough so that scenes are listed by turns, and then by fetish. That will make it easier to find requirements for scenes ahead of time.

The “development version stamp” in the corner of the screen—that everyone knows and loathes—has been replaced by a “Report Issue/Bug” button. Clicking it generates a game log you can copy to your clipboard, or creates a txt file for uploading to Discord. I’m hoping this will encourage players to report issues.

Limited side content is coming for v0.09:
- Tara’s dance-floor content will be available from Turn 5 and up. Requires giving her alcohol to unlock corruption levels.
- Very introductory scene setting up gay content will be available Turn 5 and up (assuming you have male-male content toggled on).
- Farzad setting up what will become the “bodyshots” table is available from Turn 5 and up.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Do we not have the patch file separately? i have the version v0.08. I want to download the hotfix, Do I have to download the whole 4.5 GB from the beginning?

jackalltheway

Feb 15, 2022
Guys, after Tara buys alcohol, after turn 10, when i give Lily a drink, the sex scene that's supposed to happen at the end of the turn it doesn't play, it just skips it. It happens on vanilla/romance route after Emma defeats Ace and she gives you a bj, the next in line is Lily's scene but nothing happens even after i give her alcohol. Is this another bug?

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
5C20A9DE-71EF-4A80-B837-6D3B2DB6038E.png

July 1 Development Log:

I’d say approximately 90% of the renders planned for v0.09 are done.

I’m still holding off on a release date announcement, since even though this is a smaller update, I’d like to do bug testing before release.

Not much to report - progress on the scenes now mostly revolves around inserting renders and finishing the script. As always, the greatest challenge is finding time.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
View attachment 3790615

July 1 Development Log:

I’d say approximately 90% of the renders planned for v0.09 are done.

I’m still holding off on a release date announcement, since even though this is a smaller update, I’d like to do bug testing before release.

Not much to report - progress on the scenes now mostly revolves around inserting renders and finishing the script. As always, the greatest challenge is finding time.
my man we need to get you some hdris for that sad looking blank background. Or if you cant do hdris because software rendering or too resource intensive, take an image like the attached-

and put it on a huge primitive plane behind the scene, the viewer will never know the difference.

Reactions: ffive

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
my man we need to get you some hdris for that sad looking blank background. Or if you cant do hdris because software rendering or too resource intensive, take an image like the attached-

and put it on a huge primitive plane behind the scene, the viewer will never know the difference.
All the outside renders have a transparent skydome which is temporarily overlayed on “scene black”, so it’s just a matter of switching out the scene black for a decent background. That said, this hasn’t been a top priority for me since I assume players are too busy counting the freckles on Tara’s ass to notice any stars in the sky.

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
88E7D0B2-32A4-4116-BA8D-CB49FA96425C.png

July 3 Development Log:

I’ve been thinking lately about how it would be easy to implement a vanilla mode of sorts, by setting an if statement during the main game loop, so that when you’ve fallen below 5, it will bump you up to 6 or greater.

This would mean that regardless of letting bad rumors spread unchecked, or your choices among the girls, you would always get the vanilla route.

The easier method would be to set Nemesis Score to 1,000. However, then the scorebar would always be stuck maxed out, and vanilla players would never get the feeling of the girls reacting to their choices.

And of course, all this would defeat the purpose of the actual gameplay of Nemesis Party, since your rival is never actually a threat. I still wouldn’t be able to call this a “harem mode”, since harem fans are often outraged at the mere presence of a sexual competitor in the game—even if he stands no chance.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
View attachment 3794764

July 3 Development Log:

I’ve been thinking lately about how it would be easy to implement a vanilla mode of sorts, by setting an if statement during the main game loop, so that when you’ve fallen below 5, it will bump you up to 6 or greater.

This would mean that regardless of letting bad rumors spread unchecked, or your choices among the girls, you would always get the vanilla route.

The easier method would be to set Nemesis Score to 1,000. However, then the scorebar would always be stuck maxed out, and vanilla players would never get the feeling of the girls reacting to their choices.

And of course, all this would defeat the purpose of the actual gameplay of Nemesis Party, since your rival is never actually a threat. I still wouldn’t be able to call this a “harem mode”, since harem fans are often outraged at the mere presence of a sexual competitor in the game—even if he stands no chance.
Tara looks so hot I would totally let her cuck me.

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
OonaMom2.png

July 6 Development Log:

Occasionally it's hard to remember that long silence in the months after an update is normal. Everyone is quietly waiting. Still, even if all my fans were to disappear overnight, development would continue, as I have many goals to keep me interested. Cheesy as it sounds, the greatest reward for me is overcoming the many challenges while creating an update -- not in the release itself.

Every update feels like death by a million cuts and v0.09 is no different. 99% of the work only takes 1% of my time, and the remaining 1% to be done takes 99% of my time. Or that's how it feels anyway. For example, the bulk of Jasmine and Tara's scenes are done, but completing the hundred of tiny details like transitional renders and clearing sprites is something that will take me the next six hours.

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
29CA2167-355C-4F3B-80FD-8CF344CD777C.png

Seeking Volunteer Bug Testers For v0.09

It’s that time again. Version 0.09 is ready for testing.

If interested, please leave a message here.

The version will be sent to bug-testers by July 20 at the latest, with feedback needed a week later, by July 27th.

My expectations are as follows:
  1. Play the game from start to finish.
  2. Tell me what issues you had, regarding bugs, as well as enjoyment.
  3. Keeping an eye out specifically for these problems is helpful, but not a requirement:
  • Speech bubbles in a strange spot.
  • Broken animations.
  • Images out of place.
  • Inaccurate score or points.
  • Story confusion or disinterest.

liljustntmbrlake

Jan 22, 2024
View attachment 3818502

Seeking Volunteer Bug Testers For v0.09

It’s that time again. Version 0.09 is ready for testing.

If interested, please leave a message here.

The version will be sent to bug-testers by July 20 at the latest, with feedback needed a week later, by July 27th.

My expectations are as follows:
  1. Play the game from start to finish.
  2. Tell me what issues you had, regarding bugs, as well as enjoyment.
  3. Keeping an eye out specifically for these problems is helpful, but not a requirement:
  • Speech bubbles in a strange spot.
  • Broken animations.
  • Images out of place.
  • Inaccurate score or points.
  • Story confusion or disinterest.
superb writing, ser. happy to participate in the testing phase...

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
July 12 Development Log: Family emergency has come up. All work is stopped for time being. Will update in a few days after the dust has settled.

• Sad
Reactions: Bruno55555
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes