Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 67 27.3%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 109 44.5%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 47 19.2%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters

Brandonbearr2

Apr 12, 2023
Game keeps freezing at lily in the bedroom in her underwear for me is there a work around for this or do i have to just get lucky?

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
C37EAE27-96BF-43A8-925F-46C4E3A54152.png

Update Version 0.09 Release Date Announcement

I’m awaiting a bug testing round, but other than that, we’re ready for the next update.

The release dates are as follows:

• For Ace Admirer & Emma Enthusiast Patrons, the update will be available Saturday, August 3.
  • For Lily Loyalists, the update will be available Monday, August 5.
  • For Abbie Addicts, the update will be available Wednesday, August 7.
  • For everyone else, the update will be available on Thursday, August 8.

Changelog:

• Added Jasmine NTR scene (fem-dom)
  • Added Jasmine Vanilla scene (fem-dom)
  • Added Tara NTR scene
  • Added Tara Vanilla scene
  • Added better Abbie NTR to existing scene during Turn 13 (giving her alcohol makes this scene slightly more lewd)
  • Added Ace introductory Gay Scene
  • Added Side Content: Tara and Ace dancing, Lily and Abbie kitchen discussion
  • Players can now pickpocket (1) drink from Darius
  • From Turn 10 and up, the lighting of the party screen is more dynamic
  • After Tara’s store trip, the concept of alcohol is now dramatically introduced
  • Short scene with Farzad where bodyshot table is set up
  • Added couple more PatronView renders during Emma’s fight with Tara
  • Fixed various bugs, including but not limited to, Emma wearing wrong clothes during soccer

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
BD52D526-35E2-423A-A1AA-A984765EA5AD.png

July 21 Development Log:

Polishing before release continues: de-noising renders, fixing bugs, and adding details.

As I finalize v0.09, here’s some thoughts for v0.10:

- Holy fuck, the backend code has become a mess again. I need to clean and organize it.
- Rethinking an old idea: highlighting the sprites themselves on the main party screen to show whether they have activities to do.
- There’s 1,000 quality improvements I want to make, but I’ve been fighting off my inner perfectionist until the main story of Act I is finished.
- During upcoming revision of rumors, I’ve been contemplating expanding those rumors into full-blown scenes of whether they’re true or not. That’d make them more of an objective than just an obstacle - but might frustrate players since chance plays a role in which rumor gets played.

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
View attachment 3857236

July 21 Development Log:

Polishing before release continues: de-noising renders, fixing bugs, and adding details.

As I finalize v0.09, here’s some thoughts for v0.10:

- Holy fuck, the backend code has become a mess again. I need to clean and organize it.
- Rethinking an old idea: highlighting the sprites themselves on the main party screen to show whether they have activities to do.
- There’s 1,000 quality improvements I want to make, but I’ve been fighting off my inner perfectionist until the main story of Act I is finished.
- During upcoming revision of rumors, I’ve been contemplating expanding those rumors into full-blown scenes of whether they’re true or not. That’d make them more of an objective than just an obstacle - but might frustrate players since chance plays a role in which rumor gets played.
Is it just me or does his ass look smaller?

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Nice! So it's soon. By the way, congrats for the idea. Something different as a game and very interesting. Hope that can be a lot of content. I'd help with ideas or something if you need.
I’m always open to ideas - if you join the Discord, I have a channel for suggestions, but very few people use it to speak up about their ideas.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bruno55555

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
July 25 Development Log:

I’ve posted a poll on my Patreon on which direction players would like to see content expand.

Other than that, I’ve been posing renders for v0.10 while awaiting bug reports for v0.09. This includes Lily, Ace, and a closet.

If you’re new to NTR, well, just know that closets are safe spaces where nothing ever goes terribly wrong.

I’ve also been thinking about the title of the game lately, and how confused people are by it. Because it’s not just NTR or NOT, is it?

Maybe I should just call it Nemesis Party: NTR or NTS or Netori or Swinging or Vanilla or Femdom or NOT.

That really rolls off the tongue.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes