Collection Pinup NeoArtCorE Collection [2024-06-13] [NeoArtCorE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Jul 30, 2018
Could someone reupload the September 2020 PSD pack? All the links appear dead (nopy says it's available, but fails to download). It would be greatly appreciated!

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Even though it is the 5th of October for you, it is not the 5th for everyone else. Hence, be patient.
Not to mention just because the artists release their content on whatever day they choose, doesn't mean you will get someone kind enough to leak it straight away. Some do, others don't, so as Bart712 said - be patient and then be thankful if and when it comes.

Arandomtemplary

Aug 4, 2021
Not to mention just because the artists release their content on whatever day they choose, doesn't mean you will get someone kind enough to leak it straight away. Some do, others don't, so as Bart712 said - be patient and then be thankful if and when it comes.
Yeah I was just curious, maybe someone had it and forgot to upload, idk. Hopefully someone will eventually post it tho

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
While it is true that Neo has estabilished the 5th of the month as the day for the release of his artworks, this time he was unusually late; fear not though, for I've just received the goodies and here they are!

HD 3k Artworks (Korra, Rosaria, Ty Lee and Urbosa) + Jpg Steps (Korra & Ty Lee)

Psds

Enjoy!

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
While it is true that Neo has estabilished the 5th of the month as the day for the release of his artworks, this time he was unusually late; fear not though, for I've just received the goodies and here they are!

HD 3k Artworks (Korra, Rosaria, Ty Lee and Urbosa) + Jpg Steps (Korra & Ty Lee)

Psds

Enjoy!
Thanks friend

Reactions: Jthebloody

castrocr08

Jan 6, 2021
Didn't Neo use to able to draw different faces? Lately they all look same-y to me
umm to me they always look the same, I like some of Neo's designs because of the composition, poses, overall visual style of the images, but the faces are hardly different

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes