Collection Pinup NeoArtCorE Collection [2024-06-13] [NeoArtCorE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Sevenspike

Sep 16, 2021
May 2020 and June 2020 Links Not Working. Add Zippyshare, Anonfiles, Pixeldrain to that 2 months i mentioned. Thank you in advanced!

Rextyd

Apr 22, 2021
Does neoartcore makes impregnation or pregnant variants since the artworks has cum and tentacles?

Albatross715

Jan 29, 2021
Is it me, or has Neo's style changed a bit? Previously, the faces looked too similar, now it is not so. Or is it just my imagination?

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
Usually Neo delivers on the 5th of the month, but this time he's a bit late, probably due to christmas holidays and whatnot; anyway, here are the goodies

Artworks and steps (Aerith and Winry only)

Psd Files

Enjoy!
thank you very much!
98f247026fa3af3eeddd695caad350bc.gif

RyoDelta

Apr 12, 2020
Might be a dumb question but what exactly is the PSD for? i thought the PSD is for like turning on and off stuff that we want, for example i could turn on white liquid but turn off tentacles while the character is fully clothed. Cause another creator i follow does this with the PSD so i thought it'd be the same for Neo but it's not and i don't get why its only for turning on and off shading

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Might be a dumb question but what exactly is the PSD for? i thought the PSD is for like turning on and off stuff that we want, for example i could turn on white liquid but turn off tentacles while the character is fully clothed. Cause another creator i follow does this with the PSD so i thought it'd be the same for Neo but it's not and i don't get why its only for turning on and off shading
Psd is an image format that allows to store features such as layers, maks, transparencies, texts etc., however, layers can be merged, so presumably Neo only releases versions of the psds that have had most layers merged (background, tentacles, liquids, hair, clothes, etc.), leaving only the shading

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes