Collection Pinup NeoArtCorE Collection [2024-06-13] [NeoArtCorE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
There’s nothing special about those you mentioned while Melina and Ranni are important to lore and have unique appearance that’s why they are popular and the others are not.
Yeah, and Ranni in particular really stands out as a character design. Blue Skin 4 armed witch that has a mini doll version of her makes for filling in a lot of different fetishes.

Lord Ainz

Nov 1, 2018
Yep. The only ATLANTIS from Disney. We do not speak of the lost atrocity that wears the atlantis name

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Fear not, it will soon receive a god-awful live action remake that will make 1 billion worldwide somehow
Don't bet on it. Disney's track record with live action adaptions have been spotty at best. Only four movies have cracked one billion worldwide:

Lion King
Beauty and the beast
Alice in Wonderland (Inexplicably given how terrible the movie was)
Alladin

But Beauty And the beast and Lion King are the only live adaptions that truly made over a billion when you take out the budget it cost to make/promote the movie.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Sorry for the delay, Neo sent the message this morning in my timezone and well, let's just say my day at the work was a BIT hectic.

Anyway, enough of my complaining, here are the goods:

3K artworks (and steps for Kida and Shego)

Psd Files

The H scene with Shego is also included, so... enjoy!

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
Sorry for the delay, Neo sent the message this morning in my timezone and well, let's just say my day at the work was a BIT hectic.

Anyway, enough of my complaining, here are the goods:

3K artworks (and steps for Kida and Shego)

Psd Files

The H scene with Shego is also included, so... enjoy!
Thank you very much
chinesefontdesign.com-2018-03-01_11-34-58_882310.gif

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
March 2022

And address your 'Thank you' again to jthebloody who shared it.

There should be enough Reactions to say 'Thanks for even more New Art Core, jthebloody!'
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes