Collection Pinup NeoCoill Collection [2022-11-15] [NeoCoill]

Framecurv

Mar 12, 2021
I've been also working on upscales for a while now, took a while for getting better quality.

Samples (Updated):

Samples:

Last edited:

sarge55

Aug 18, 2020
Hello everyone,
Neocoill announced that this month was going to be his last month with this reward structure. He has decided that after the next sets release, he will shift his focus to making a 18+ game with original characters. I will stay with the patreon for the next month for the last batch of rewards, but not sure if I will stick around for the patreon content.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
After Neocoil conflict with the Patreon mods, I don't blame him. Since there out to try to find the smallest reason to banned you because a character they detriment you draw looked "underage." Instead of collecting their percentage and not caring about a drawing someone made.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Maintenance Post

Updating Thread...

Thread Updated!
Added 320-326 & 327-332

Thread Updated.gif

Thank you for your patience!

Last edited:

Nr_40

Jan 23, 2021
Kind of a shame that they stop with parody artwork. Hope that after releasing their game they will get back to making art sets.

sarge55

Aug 18, 2020
Hello all,
Here are the files for the $2.5 tier for November, Updates 333-338. Reminder that this is the last update before Neocoill switches to his patreon to game dev, and I will likely stop supporting his page

Lord Ainz

Nov 1, 2018
I don't think it has been mentioned here but he's got another separate Patreon account called CoillWorks

judging by the content there it might just be meant to share the works featuring his OC?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Literally says on his about page. It looks like hes going to start getting into comics with original characters so that'll be neato to see.

Oct 14, 2022
Neo back to posting new psds and stuff and steps? he must be doing that plus the game, i think from what i've been seeing. Tho it is ocs from the looks of it.