Collection Pinup NeoCoill Collection [2022-11-15] [NeoCoill]

tekachecuh

May 22, 2023
Popped over to this page as soon as I saw that gumroad has banned all NSFW content. I have always hated this artist for having one of the most aggressive monetization on their art, and them losing a form of income from gumroad brings a smile to my face even if that makes me a shitty person. I can pay $5 to some artists on patreon and get years worth of god tier art/animations, and the absolute entirety of their work, where as you pay $5+ per image set from this artist. I'm all for understanding your worth and they can value their art however they want, but they wont get a single dollar from me with how their system is set up, whereas I will actively pay higher amounts on some pages that have archives of all work. Rant over :)
their works have always been free? They're just higher res versions??? :sob:

PureXxX

Oct 18, 2017
Just upscale them?
So like, I'm not braindead. I've obviously tried this, but sometimes things like text and smaller details just dont come out right and blend together. Sure its a solution that's free, I could just rip all the free content from online and upscale and call it good. Doesn't mean I still dont think they have one of the most aggressive paywalls on their content. They make upwards of 6 drawings a month. 30 bones a month for this shit? You really think they are worth that much? Like I said, 5 bucks gets you full access archives of people who I think do far better in terms of content. Neo can make good stuff, but there is a lot of stuff that's a miss for me, but whatever. Clearly the system works for them, so good on them for milking what people let them get away with

kingofpokes

Apr 28, 2020
So like, I'm not braindead. I've obviously tried this, but sometimes things like text and smaller details just dont come out right and blend together. Sure its a solution that's free, I could just rip all the free content from online and upscale and call it good. Doesn't mean I still dont think they have one of the most aggressive paywalls on their content. They make upwards of 6 drawings a month. 30 bones a month for this shit? You really think they are worth that much? Like I said, 5 bucks gets you full access archives of people who I think do far better in terms of content. Neo can make good stuff, but there is a lot of stuff that's a miss for me, but whatever. Clearly the system works for them, so good on them for milking what people let them get away with
I don't think a lot of people here pay for his stuff.... You got a point or are you just jealous?

Reactions: Momo Nishimiya