EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1681329271755.png

Overview:
In Neon Eve you as the MC take on the roll of your never before seen spoiled ass of a doppelganger 'Casper'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-08
Release Date: 2023-05-07
Developer: Dateless -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

bc568c36dbe21b49fa0e9dfbf456920b.gif rhMM57.png 2c9v8y.png v01jEa.png NiG23C.png Vj4uPP.png Y_VPp5.png K2sBEp.png +_WViK.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
In Neon Eve you as the MC take on the roll of an spoiled ass doppelganger called 'Casper'.

Pretending to be Casper you have to deal with a noisy school staff, an older sister hell bent on getting even with Casper, and finally but most importantly, a growing list of not only beings that want to get even with Casper but your own list of enemies all hell bent on getting even.
127922.gif
THX for the share...

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Whom is the only son of a rich and powerful governing family from the former secretive and unknown world beyond the veil that had been recently lifted, uniting the world of magic and man.
As 'Casper' through only his actions alone, suddenly vanishes in a poetic manner you take the role on.
Promised wealth beyond anything you ever had before for your time in the ruse, you along with Casper's quite but bad ass body guard and no nonsense royal guardian have to navigate the fine line of pretending to be Casper to not only; noisy school staff, but an older sister hell bent on getting even with Casper for something done prior to his demise, a ghost from your actual past that instantly sees you for you and not being Casper and finally but most importantly a growing list of not only beings that want to get even with Casper but your own list of enemies all hell bent on getting even.
From this list of growing complications you'll need to navigate everything thrown at you in order to get the girl or girls and your promised pay day.
This description somehow gave me crippling anxiety. Holy run-on sentences Batman! Too many clauses to be readable. I've tried reading that 5 times now and still know nothing about what it's about.

That says nothing for the "sus" first image...

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
This description somehow gave me crippling anxiety. Holy run-on sentences Batman! Too many clauses to be readable. I've tried reading that 5 times now and still know nothing about what it's about.
Ok, after reading it for a bit, I managed to deconstruct it...

There was a spoiled young royal from a formerly separate realm of magic named Casper. He was an entitled asshole and through his own just deserts, gets himself killed 'vanishes' under mysterious circumstances. Thing is, he was the family's only son, and apparently, it's important for optics that he is seen alive. The lead royals discover MC, Casper's doppelganger, and offer him more wealth than he could ever dream of if he manages to stand in for Casper for a set amount of time. Having his own list of enemies looking for payback and thus needing to disappear for a while, MC agrees.

As the 'new' Casper, MC is given the assistance of Casper's royal guardian/badass stoic bodyguard (or is that two separate people? It's not very clear) to seamlessly step into Casper's life with no one else being the wiser. This means dealing with Casper's list of people that he's crossed with, including his older sister, that are hellbent on payback, MC's OWN list of people looking for him, and the 'noisy' (nosey?) staff of Casper's school. If things weren't complicated enough, a ghost from MC's past instantly recognizes 'Casper' for who he really is.

MC needs to navigate Casper's life to get the girl(s) and reach his promised payday.

Last edited:

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
So why are they a preview image. We don't really want to watch some ugly guy fucking someone else.
Ugly bastard is a tag for a reason, there are people that like it. If it really is just a one-off thing at the beginning it really shouldn't be a preview image though, given that people all seem to either like loving harems or NTR/ugly bastard/bad end type stuff, but not both. I think devs don't realize that people will see it as the first preview image and assume that's the focus of the game without reading any further, which is a little bewildering because the whole point of preview images is to get your target audience interested in your game.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Ok, after reading it for a bit, I managed to deconstruct it...

There was a spoiled young royal from a formerly separate realm of magic named Casper. He was an entitled asshole and through his own just deserts, gets himself killed 'vanishes' under mysterious circumstances. Thing is, he was the family's only son, and apparently, it's important for optics that he is seen alive. The lead royals discover MC, Casper's doppelganger, and offer him more wealth than he could ever dream of if he manages to stand in for Casper for a set amount of time. Having his own list of enemies looking for payback, MC agrees.

As the 'new' Casper, MC is given the assistance of Casper's royal guardian/badass stoic bodyguard (or is that two separate people? It's not very clear) to seamlessly step into Casper's life with no one else being the wiser. This means dealing with Casper's list of people that he's crossed with, including his older sister, that are hellbent on payback, MC's OWN list of people looking for him, and the 'noisy' (nosey?) staff of Casper's school. If things weren't complicated enough, a ghost from MC's past instantly recognizes 'Casper' for who he really is.

MC needs to navigate Casper's life to get the girl(s) and reach is promised payday.
Haha! I appreciate it. I'm fluent in English, but that was huge twist in my established language skills so my brain shut down and refused to understand it. Again, Appreciate you going through and meticulously parsing out the details, not sure the story deserves it, but who knows, this game might surprise everyone in a few updates.

Have a fantastic day!

Reactions: Mondoblasto

TommySCAB

May 1, 2022
how about this for synopses:

Neon Eve puts you in the shoes of your never before seen spoiled ass of a doppelganger "Casper". Banished from his rich and secluded lifestyle Casper throws a temper tantrum that ends in his disappearance. Luckily there's you, a poor petty criminal running away from your own problems. Promised riches beyond your wildest dreams you take on the role of Casper. Now the game is afoot, can you pull it off pretending to be Casper while also living your own life. money, woman, maybe even your very own harem...Can you achieve this all or will the coming storm defeat you.

anything wrong, let me knw?

I'll recommend it to the developer then.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
looking at the preview images, the game is not for me, first teased or already happening NTR then a fucking atrocious fond thats super annoying to read. Why should we want a harem of whores? sounds like MC will have more trouble then benefits from the whole ordeal.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NeonEve-0.5.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
View attachment 2541971
From the dev's itch.io page comments. Still don't really know why he used that as a preview image though. I know the dev didn't make this thread but he has a preview from that scene on the itch.io page as well.
Dev leaving his options open to farm EZ cuckbux, 100%. Anyone using Koi assets with generic asf looking characters is a schemer to begin with.

At least put enough effort into your character designs to not be the koikatsu equivalent of hitting the randomize option in Skyrim.

Edit: people Demanded a tag so they could filter out ai cg, I want one to filter out koikatsu assets.