Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
View attachment 2541971
From the dev's itch.io page comments. Still don't really know why he used that as a preview image though. I know the dev didn't make this thread but he has a preview from that scene on the itch.io page as well.
lol so we see the main villain having sex before mc gets any reminds me of a certain genre.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Bro really thinking adding weird ass ugly bastard fucking a chick gonna bring people when it doesn't even have any Ntr tag. I don't really see how this game gonna survive as the first image is really uninviting. Nonetheless, good luck developer :LOL::ROFLMAO:

DECK#1762

Jun 23, 2021
game is damn good ass potential, just a minor detail with the ntr looking image

if i can say my piece of advice, this game needs a little refurbishing with the text box and the background mainly when colorful stuff is on the screen,

hopes up for the game, peace;

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NeonEve-0.6.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Great, then I would like one for Daz and the likes.
Fine by me tbh. Being able to filter down to what I want/dont want is a good thing imo. We don't even have a "succubus" tag, so you have to prune through 348234879 monmusu knockoffs in the "monster girl" tag sometimes. I think such things are helpful.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
So the panty raid is unavoidable even if we go for all the "angel" choices? I was willing to except that the mc would unnecessarily antagonize the girls a bit before the choices pile up towards character development but this is a step too far for being unavoidable.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok first to devil/angel. It does not fit.. it should be more of a choice as Casper/MC. We are suppose to be acting as Casper. Second he is not acting like a stuck up spoiled prince at all. He should of been demanding them 3 guys to take him to the principles office! He is not acting at all like Casper would. The game should be a fine line between acting like Casper but not going too far that knows Casper is called. Also the H-Gallery scenes there is no damn gallery so why is it in there currently?