1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Ok with this version we can see that it like Milky Touch is an incest game (or a "I can't believe it's not incest game" with "Landlord" oh sorry "LANDLORD" because it's so early in Dev that every instance of that word is capslocked and "Landlady") Well given how this went last time around I'm hopping off here, but I hope it does well/actually gets to finish.

In other words this is just Cyberpunk Milky Touch

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
You are right in this regard, but considering that he still completed his previous work and the quality is good,600 supporters above may be more reasonable
Awesome man! Are you a supporter btw???

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's an alpha release that probably didn't go through a proofreader. It continuously ignores the relationship status you input, and at one point, calls the MC "MC." There are also numerous bugs.

That said, I can see that this game will be similar to the last one in that it will have well written characters with some depth. Except the MC, of course, who will be your typical school aged player avatar that has nothing but sex on his mind.

Other than the top tier artist, the thing that stood out the most in the previous game was the voice acting (especially for the mom). Would be nice to see it happen here as well.

Reactions: NewSeal

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Ok with this version we can see that it like Milky Touch is an incest game (or a "I can't believe it's not incest game" with "Landlord" oh sorry "LANDLORD" because it's so early in Dev that every instance of that word is capslocked and "Landlady") Well given how this went last time around I'm hopping off here, but I hope it does well/actually gets to finish.

In other words this is just Cyberpunk Milky Touch
I mean you're not wrong there.
Milky Touch initially had some promise, but ended up being a mess with a bunch of issues (won't go into it in here since the problems with MT were already extensively discussed in that game's thread).

Hence, I initially didn't intend to check this out, but I did for some reason :KEK: after noticing it in latest updates.
And yeah, it's almost the exact same format as Milky Touch, with relationship functions almost identical for both games even though I forgot most characters names for MT;

Lauren (NT) ~ Claudia (MT)
Anya (NT) ~ Riley (MT) [and the thing is, two of them look 99% identical :HideThePain: )
Vivian (NT) ~ MC's best friend's mom, his school's principal in MT
Mikey (NT) ~ MC's best/only friend in MT
Cathy (NT) ~ MC's aunt, the politician lady in MT
Emma (NT) ~ MC's cousin in MT

So yeah, it's basically MT repackaged in Cyberpunk setting.
Not to mention sandbox, oof.
At least MT was all VN mode.

I guess good luck to the dev on this one, but having gone through a bit of this initial release I'm hopping off as well.
I've got no intention of going through something very similar to MT, again.

Last edited:
Reactions: NewSeal

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021
Awesome man! Are you a supporter btw???
I don't have a US dollar account, so I can't directly purchase his game, but I bought it from somewhere else before,If he has a Chinese account, I can make the purchase directly

Daemontan

Jun 22, 2023
I started playing, the graphics are impressive, the story interests me, but sometimes I lose track of what to click on. Does anyone have a walkthrough or help here on the forum?

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
I started playing, the graphics are impressive, the story interests me, but sometimes I lose track of what to click on. Does anyone have a walkthrough or help here on the forum?
Bruh it's a 0.1 Alpha, currently there's only 1 quest and I don't even think it works (you're supposed to go to the school changing room at mid night to catch someone, you're supposed to go multiple times till you catch them but no matter how many times I went, I never got them)

• Haha
Reactions: Daemontan

Daemontan

Jun 22, 2023
Bruh it's a 0.1 Alpha, currently there's only 1 quest and I don't even think it works (you're supposed to go to the school changing room at mid night to catch someone, you're supposed to go multiple times till you catch them but no matter how many times I went, I never got them)
I understand now. Maybe I'm not that stupid..

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes