1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
If someone has problems with the NTR kill switch, and wants it functional - replacing the file scripts.rpa with the Alpha version seems to do the trick. No idea if it would bring some of the alpha bugs back, but it seems plausible. Oh, and don't forget to make the backup of the official release version of the file, if you would decide to use my solution.

View attachment scripts.rpa View attachment scripts.rpa

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021
Claudia is my favorite milf so far,i hope Lauren can be better than her in the future

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Could you write a quick guide or post a save? A sandbox game is always a mess.
As I recall, you stay in the class and keep changing the time, then you go to the alley/corridor, then gets invited at 2 new places: the bar place at night and your friend place evening or late night where you stole him his video card and then play with it in the seat at your batroom place. Voila.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
As I recall, you stay in the class and keep changing the time, then you go to the alley/corridor, then gets invited at 2 new places: the bar place at night and your friend place evening or late night where you stole him his video card and then play with it in the seat at your batroom place. Voila.
That waiting in the changing room quest is a dead loop. It leads to nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: Daemontan

Arnav Dasari

Sep 14, 2020
Omg, tragic ntr might totaly break all hopes for this otherwise so promising project.
Yeah, it just failing to get a traction.

One would think the devs learned that lesson several years ago with the community's reaction to the possible sharing in MT, back when they were teasing MC sharing Claudia and other women with Victor. But it looks in NT they opted to please the both crowds, in the end pleasing no one.

Should've ended MT properly instead/before starting a new project.

Reactions: skyblazer

skyblazer

Feb 7, 2020
Yeah, it just failing to get a traction.

One would think the devs learned that lesson several years ago with the community's reaction to the possible sharing in MT, back when they were teasing MC sharing Claudia and other women with Victor. But it looks in NT they opted to please the both crowds, in the end pleasing no one.

Should've ended MT properly instead/before starting a new project.
This dev is not work hard as he promised. Delay again and again. MT is a good game, but I would rate 7 not 10. Nothing with NTR, but the story ending so fast. You can find the last chapter, three characters share with same route. The CG is just changing the hair and cloth, same story and same position. That is really rediculous.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes