BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
How can you have a Dragonball character as your studio logo and name, and not expect to get sued into the fucking ground? Sorry if this sound hostile, I'm just astounded. If I was making a studio to make my own game, I'd make sure it's name and logo couldn't get me in trouble with any group that can afford more lawyers that I can afford developers.
You make a great point and to be honest, I'm just a hobby dev I didn't put much thought into it as it's just what I've used as my gamer tag for years, I might have to rebrand my logo / name if it's an issue.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write this, I guess I could've been more clear, I don't intend for any NTR to feature in my game, on or off screen. The story takes place in medieval times and while I don't claim to know everything about the subject, females were often virgins til marriage, so most of the girls will not have any sexual experience and they will have to discover that with you the player. I'm not saying every single girl is a virgin, but we won't hear about their sexual pasts or anything.
There is one specific "Main" Side character (Male) who will also find a love interest in the future, however she won't be a girl that mc really has anything to do with, and we won't see any sexual scenes with them either.
I hope this answers some of your NTR Questions. NO NTR! :)
Thanks for answering my question and also GLAD to know none of the girls will be sharing TMI.

Too
Much
Information.

feel like to many AVN suffer with that and that is one way to ruin a LI for me imo.
not interested in knowing how many men you slept with etc..

also I am happy that it will be virgins so that is ANOTHER PLUS.

But can you answer this.. Will we be able to get a harem?
what is the relationship situation?

I gotta say my only concern is the "MAIN" side character who is a male..
will it be possible to disable that or not play that? like I said I am NOT interested in playing no one who is not the MAIN MC.. which is me.. Good you said we won't be seeing any sexual scenes with them, not interested in that so will it be a way to skip that side character stuff? especially if it's not important to the MAIN PLOT and story etc.

once again thanks for answering it sounds promising tho beside the side MC thing.

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Not that bad honestly. Was pretty enjoyable. Writing is fine, renders are decent, choices as well to help define your path. I just hope that making certain Light or Dark choices won't force you to stay on that route and you can pick and choose based on the scenario (like my first choice was Light, but when the bandits arrived I went full Dark lol. Just felt right).

On the note of choices, looks like we'll be able to choose our LIs (got choices on whether or not to be on someone's path and when to end it). So, that's a huge plus in my book. Btw, that kissing animation with Eliza in the Inn is absolutely adorable lol.

Some auto frames would be nice instead of having to click repeatedly for some scenes. I mean, it's just walking. Do I really have to click for every single step lol? Just auto play them. Would be nicer.

Flashback in a flashback. That's... new but alright. One thing that bothers me though (not specific to this game), all the mind reading. Seeing everyone's thoughts constantly is kind of annoying. It's like every other line when you're talking to someone, you see their thoughts. Really need to tone that down. I'm playing the MC, not everyone else. I shouldn't be able to read everyone's mind to know what they are thinking all the time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah, all in all, that was pretty good. I really enjoyed it. Nice amount of content for a first release, interested to see where this goes now. Thanks for your work and best of luck with your project. ;)
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this, I've been so nervous and excited for my first release, you never know what people will think of your work.
Your light / dark choices won't force you on that path until later in the story and it will be made very clear when you make a permanent decision.
I'm happy you enjoyed the animation kiss scene, it took so many hours to get it to an acceptable place!
about L.I, I will never force a romance onto the player, I want them to have control over which girls they like / find enjoyable.

The game has auto frames in some areas, I can't remember if there's any in this first release though. However I mostly choose to let players click themselves so they don't have to scroll back if they want to properly watch a render.

I hear your argument for less thoughts from other characters, I've used that quite a bit, I might try and tone it down a bit if it's really bothersome.

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Very impressive first release. Plot does not seem to be terribly original, but the dialog is quite good. I will definitely wait for next version with bated breath. (y)
Thank you for the kind reply! :) Next release is is scheduled for around Friday febuary 03.
It won't be a huge update, 299renders. I'm aiming to do 300-600render updates roughly every month if I can stay on track!

About the writing, I'm definitely no J.K Rowling or George R.R Martin:LOL: But hopefully it will still be an enjoyable story for those who enjoy a fantasy setting!

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Thanks for answering my question and also GLAD to know none of the girls will be sharing TMI.

Too
Much
Information.

feel like to many AVN suffer with that and that is one way to ruin a LI for me imo.
not interested in knowing how many men you slept with etc..

also I am happy that it will be virgins so that is ANOTHER PLUS.

But can you answer this.. Will we be able to get a harem?
what is the relationship situation?

I gotta say my only concern is the "MAIN" side character who is a male..
will it be possible to disable that or not play that? like I said I am NOT interested in playing no one who is not the MAIN MC.. which is me.. Good you said we won't be seeing any sexual scenes with them, not interested in that so will it be a way to skip that side character stuff? especially if it's not important to the MAIN PLOT and story etc.

once again thanks for answering it sounds promising tho beside the side MC thing.
Harem will be possible but a few girls will be locked to either light or dark side, however this is only a few and is only planned for later in the story once players have had time to build up either side.

I think I might be explaining it bad with that "Main" side character, we don't play as him or see any sexual scenes with him, He's a family member and childhood friend of our mc, so he might tell us about the girl when he meets her. As I said, she is not a girl that is involved with our mc in any way. I wish to build a world up and for it to be some what realistic these other characters have lives too:)

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
The game will give you plenty of choice from the girls, you won't be forced to be with anyone you dislike. I don't have an exact count of how many girls will be featured, as I add them in along the way while writing the story and from patreon votes in the future.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Oh damn! Hopefully it won't be too much work for you to redo the title mate, it was a constant concern for me as well now that I've been working on it for 6months up til this release!
just letting you know you can quote multiple posts so you dont have to make a new post for each reply, just click "quote" in the bottom left of the post

Reactions: BuuPlays

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
2,0 Gb for first release is a lot
maybe make futre updates as separate dowload?
Hey, I don't know much about compressing files, this first release is pretty large compared to most initial releases I've played myself, 2020 renders to be exact.
hopefully it's not too much of an issue!

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Thank you for the questions, NTR NO! Harem is somewhat planned, but not a full open harem.
The game contains 2 main paths for us to follow dark / light morality. most of the females will be neutral but I have planned a few ladies specific to each path.
Multi protag is NOT in the game and won't be, however there are several important (side) characters that we sometimes get to see their perspective if that makes sense?
Harem will be possible but a few girls will be locked to either light or dark side, however this is only a few and is only planned for later in the story once players have had time to build up either side.

I think I might be explaining it bad with that "Main" side character, we don't play as him or see any sexual scenes with him, He's a family member and childhood friend of our mc, so he might tell us about the girl when he meets her. As I said, she is not a girl that is involved with our mc in any way. I wish to build a world up and for it to be some what realistic these other characters have lives too:)
Kind of unfortunate that light or dark will lock out some girls. I always like to get all the girls and don't often do more than one playthrough. Wish it would be possible to maybe corrupt the light girls if on the dark path or redeem the dark girls if on the light path.

Hello! Incest is not planned as I think it conflicts with Patreon rules..
However we do have a female cousin, so who knows if a mod or patch will be created down the line to allow it? Definitely something I will consider.
There are plenty of ways around the Patreon rules for sure. You could message some other devs that have done it. They can probably help you find the best way to set up a patch... I mean, a fan to make a patch you have nothing to do with... yeah that.

...I'm definitely no ... George R.R Martin ...
Probably for the best, since then this will not be done for like 30 years, :ROFLMAO:

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write this, I guess I could've been more clear, I don't intend for any NTR to feature in my game, on or off screen. The story takes place in medieval times and while I don't claim to know everything about the subject, females were often virgins til marriage, so most of the girls will not have any sexual experience and they will have to discover that with you the player. I'm not saying every single girl is a virgin, but we won't hear about their sexual pasts or anything.
There is one specific "Main" Side character (Male) who will also find a love interest in the future, however she won't be a girl that mc really has anything to do with, and we won't see any sexual scenes with them either.
I hope this answers some of your NTR Questions. NO NTR! :)
it did ty for the reply

Reactions: BuuPlays

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Looks very interesting, Except for the dreaded "i" Throughout the story :oops:

View attachment 2281314
Don't even think about it, Jim.
Starfleet is still dealing with the Zirconiain incident you started.
But Spock, look at the Boobies on that one.

Much success Buuplays

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure what the dreaded "i" is? :LOL:

just letting you know you can quote multiple posts so you dont have to make a new post for each reply, just click "quote" in the bottom left of the post
Thank you! I'm completely new to all this.. Cheers mate!

so its going to be multi protag, hopefully thats not to try and avoid the 3 letter tag
No, there won't be multi protag, there will be important characters throughout the story though and sometimes we get to see what they are up to, you won't play as them though.

With Eliza being a sweetheart and Alice being a cutie, I HAVE to ask is there going to be throuple/harem routes in this ?
So happy to hear you like the ladies! Harem will be an option yes, however it won't be an open harem where everyone is okay with you openly fucking others. The ladies can be greedy and might want you for themselves.

This had better be a harem game. Being forced to chose between Eliza and Alice would be painful. Ditto for any future girls added.
Glad you enjoyed the ladies so far! Who knows what choices the future holds.. Well.. I do;).
However so far I haven't planned to exclude any of the L.I from being romancable. So fear not!

Evergene

Oct 30, 2021
Oh damn! Hopefully it won't be too much work for you to redo the title mate, it was a constant concern for me as well now that I've been working on it for 6months up til this release!
Yeah it do be like that sometimes, however I gotta say you really did the title justice, loving the novel so far and the audio really puts a mood into the scenes, especially when he went rogue.

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Good renders, and the story is still starting so is hard to know if its good or not. Hope in the future updates we get more choices,hope choices matter and have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty and hope there is more girls,the choices shouldnt say if its good/bad path and neither relationship/friendship path because showing ruins the fun of the choices. The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls.
Hello, thank you for writing your feedback!
Most choices are 2 options but I've also included some 3 options in upcoming updates.
The reason I've decided to let the player know about their choices good/bad or romance/ friendship is that I know most people just do 1 playthrough and I thought it would be helpful for them to not need a walkthrough / mod to play the game:)
There will be plenty more girls, however as it takes place in medieval times and not in a college classroom, you get to meet the girls more slowly as you travel around hope that makes sense.

Great first release (y). Can't wait to meet the red head in the banner.
Thank you! I'm excited for you to meet her! I've already completed some of her renders, but it'll be a few updates til we meet her. Patience and you will be able to sin soon enough!

hope for harem because i dont think id be able to choose between eliza and alice amd based on current content and feel of the story id be very suprised if it went down any ntr route
hey hey! Harem is possible so fear not! I would be a horrible person if I made you choose between these two wouldn't I? ;)
NTR of any sort will not be in my game. I guess so many are confused with the tags cause I wasn't allowed to put anymore than I did at least not on itch.

The grammar in the overview has me wondering if the game is worth it. I hate having to translate Engrish to English.
And here I thought I had been somewhat thorough!:LOL:
English is my second language, though I try best to fix any grammatical issues!
There's a lot of pieces that needs to come together as a solo dev, and I will strive to improve.

Ah I see. That feels very awkwardly phrased to me. Could be kinda multi protag, at certain parts of the game, I don't see the game swapping the player character very often.

As for those three little letters, I don't think if it's going to be included at all that it'll be tied to this, more likely that'll be tied to the loyalty system. But in game we weren't warned about being cheated on, only betrayed and not helped if people can't trust us.

I'm not saying it'll be in the game, and I hope it won't, but I don't see any reason to assume it will be
You are correct, you won't be cheated on. Betrayals come in many forms or shadows.

Well two of the girls in the banner image are confirmed love interests, so I'm going to guess those five girls are the main love interests. It's implied in the game there will be many love interests

So far there have been a good few choices, hard to say how far reaching most of them outside of the ones effecting the love interests will be. The game does say the endings depend on your alignment so it's hard to say if there's only going to be two endings and that most decisions ultimitaly won't matter outside of effecting your alignment. From what's in the current release, I'd guess there'll be multiple endings both of the good path and the bad path.
There will definitely be more than the 5 girls in the banner for you to romance!
there is currently planned 2 main endings 1 for each morality path.
on top of that I plan to do some epilogues depending on which girls you have romanced.
Many choices serve the purpose of building your trust with characters, and at a later date some scenes will only happen if you have enough points, so small choices don't directly affect your ending, however when they add up you might not be able to finish with a girl if her points are too low.

Yeah it do be like that sometimes, however I gotta say you really did the title justice, loving the novel so far and the audio really puts a mood into the scenes, especially when he went rogue.
So happy you enjoyed it so far! I'm glad you think I've done it justice. Hopefully future chapters won't disappoint! :)

NTR , femdom planned ? (I hope not)

Harem planned? (I hope yes)
NTR == NO
Femdom == Undecided, may have 1 character with that preference in the future, all sexual content is avoidable if you aren't into a fetish don't worry!
Harem is planned! I'm still working on how to do it best since I want each romance to feel engaging.

Last edited:

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
whats the point of having multiple path choices (light path/dark path) when both options ends up having the same scene with slight dialogue changes? ie: leave her alone = mc still ends up coming for her. Kill them = mc still ends up getting shitfaced by bandits.

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Hello dev, you might want to request for a game dev tag.
There's light and dark path I've gathered. What about 'grey path' or 'realist path' should I say. Where I don't be outright evil but don't hesitate to do what must be done? Can it a path like that have the best outcome?
Hey! I'm not sure how to request for a game dev tag, I will look into it.
the light and dark path is not mutually exclusive, for example you won't become the next arch demon after a few dark choices or the next saint of the high heavens by a few light choices, so feel free to choose which you feel fits the situation best!
Later on in the story the paths also unlocks different abilities that you can use, again you might play a light path but think a dark ability sounds cool, and you a free to make that dark choice to unlock the ability while remaining mostly light. and vice versa.
whats the point of having multiple path choices (light path/dark path) when both options ends up having the same scene with slight dialogue changes? ie: leave her alone = mc still ends up coming for her. Kill them = mc still ends up getting shitfaced by bandits.
This is stil very early on in the story, right now the paths give you points and some slight changes in scenes or dialogue, later on the difference will be bigger, and even have unlockable abilities and romance tied to them.
as for the bandit encounter you mention, I assume it's when you first rescue Eliza? I don't recall mc being shitfaced by them?
he doesn't completely overpower them either, as there's no need for that in the specific situation.

4.10 star(s) 59 Votes