MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Your not worng....

I am just tierd of MC being so trusting, like with Pearl which he barely knows and yet he tells her hes hole life story, dont really get it, then later Kira betraying him by taking him to her father yet MC is more then happy to tell her what it is hes after...why?

MC then tells her she broke hes trust and theres no going back MC say he will kill her and her father if they get in the way.....
i was happy with that, and i dident trust her and i did let her fall and all that everything to go against her, yet she still takes MC to her special spot no clue why when you show 0 intrest in her....even then girls trows them self at MC....it does get a bit annoying listening to girls think how about how much they like MC even after you turn them down for the 20th time.

But what makes it the most weird is when MC sits and think about all the girls, and he thinks about Kira as a friend after she lost hes trust, i wish MC would be a bit more tuff and put people stright when they worng him.

Also found it weird that MC dont want Flynn hes friend to come along to the island since it would slow him down, but hes fine with taking someone else like Kira, how does that make any sense.....
Yeah, I think this is the only downside I have with this game. You can straight-up murder people, but you either have to romance or befriend the LI's(the only exception right now is Selena). Like I have no interest in Kira...Like at all, but the whole update with her and the cave just felt off. It would be cool if we could be antagonistic with the LI's we are not interested in. I also understand the undertaking that would take the dev for those extra types of scenes, so I am willing to accept it. But for god's sake, can Kira please not lick the MC's face in the future? As much as I enjoy this game, that whole scene was fuckin' weird lol. I can see it making sense in a sex scene, but outside of that, it definitely caught me off guard and made me go, 'What the fuck?'.

Reactions: Harathorne

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Why does MC keep thinking about the girls like he wants to fuck them wh
Yeah, I think this is the only downside I have with this game. You can straight-up murder people, but you either have to romance or befriend the LI's(the only exception right now is Selena). Like I have no interest in Kira...Like at all, but the whole update with her and the cave just felt off. It would be cool if we could be antagonistic with the LI's we are not interested in. I also understand the undertaking that would take the dev for those extra types of scenes, so I am willing to accept it. But for god's sake, can Kira please not lick the MC's face in the future? As much as I enjoy this game, that whole scene was fuckin' weird lol. I can see it making sense in a sex scene, but outside of that, it definitely caught me off guard and made me go, 'What the fuck?'.
Your right, i just finished that hole cave thing as well and only got more annoyed as it went along, i couldent care less about Kira either, when she licked hes face all i could think was "get the fuck away from me"....
problem is game just ignores all your choices, click dont trust Kira and MC starts trusting Kira....i wish they would just change texts for LIs so if you dont show interrest in one it should stop MC from thinking stuff like how he likes to explore her ass..could just remove that text wouldent take much more work that way or since there is a trust/point system just make it so it only shows that shit when you got xx number of points with someone.

Right now i just get so annoyed reading the minds of LIs and MC when it dosent match the choices you have made.....like i said before even when you pick the no interrest option both MC and LI acts like they are in love....it just gets stupid.

Reactions: ilon55 and Mipecio

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Nephilim [v0.3.4] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 660Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
So, are romances set in stone?

As in, if my MC is sleeping with...ehm, what's her name that was missing from the ship? And now Kira. Will there be a point where I can drop them, or am I stuck with them for harem route?

I've got few girls I am interested in for long-term, and the rest is just messing around. Might have to replay the game and change that if I'm stuck with them permanently.

erkper

May 16, 2018
SOOOOOoooooo tired of Kira. Why can't NO just mean get the fuck away from me, you psychotic bitch????

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
So, are romances set in stone?

As in, if my MC is sleeping with...ehm, what's her name that was missing from the ship? And now Kira. Will there be a point where I can drop them, or am I stuck with them for harem route?

I've got few girls I am interested in for long-term, and the rest is just messing around. Might have to replay the game and change that if I'm stuck with them permanently.
Not sure how it works, the trust point system dosent seem to effect anything so if you dont want to fuck someone just dont pick romance option, like for me i picked no romace every chance i had with Kira so i should have close to 0 points with her, but it dident mean anything what so ever in the cave, if i clicked romance there MC would still fuck her and take her virginity, and having no points changes nothing MC and Kira still acts like they both love one another in their thoughts which is really stupid when you have only turned her down constantly.

The only thing i can think off is that the points is used for the endings only so only those with high points will be in a harem ending or a solo ending, thats just my guess though...so if you fuck em all then it would make sense that they will be part of your harem ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: ilon55 and erkper

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Nephilim Update Schedule 8.jpg
ch4sc15_027.jpg ch4sc16_005i.jpg ch4sc16_047.jpg ch4sc16_150.jpg ch4sc17_279c.jpg

Here you go guys! The schedule for the very last Nephilim update... IN 2023!
What a crazy year this has been, looking back I'm not sure how I managed it but here we are. Our community has grown well beyond what I dared hope for and so many of you have supported me on this journey through feedback, words of encouragement, memberships and recommendations!

I'll include a few sneak-peaks of what you can expect from the December update.

~Buu

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Your not worng....

I am just tierd of MC being so trusting, like with Pearl which he barely knows and yet he tells her hes hole life story, dont really get it, then later Kira betraying him by taking him to her father yet MC is more then happy to tell her what it is hes after...why?

MC then tells her she broke hes trust and theres no going back MC say he will kill her and her father if they get in the way.....
i was happy with that, and i dident trust her and i did let her fall and all that everything to go against her, yet she still takes MC to her special spot no clue why when you show 0 intrest in her....even then girls trows them self at MC....it does get a bit annoying listening to girls think how about how much they like MC even after you turn them down for the 20th time.

But what makes it the most weird is when MC sits and think about all the girls, and he thinks about Kira as a friend after she lost hes trust, i wish MC would be a bit more tuff and put people stright when they worng him.

Also found it weird that MC dont want Flynn hes friend to come along to the island since it would slow him down, but hes fine with taking someone else like Kira, how does that make any sense.....
Because between Kira and Flynn, Kira is better in a fight than Flynn is. Flynn most likely has no fighting experience.

Reactions: johnmnf692

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I am hoping Meredith will have a romance route. Got to have a some MILFs in the Harem. Lol. I enjoyed Maggie's reward, cucking the husband like that. Hopefully we can add her also once we deal with husband. I could imagine that conversation with Kelly when asked what reward her mother gave the MC.

Reactions: The D0n

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Argh, i don´t like the thought of killing the wolf. If i spare his life. will i lose the selina path`?
I just love canines :\
I think killing the wolf depends on what path you are on IF you are on the Light path you will spare the wolf and give him a name IF you are on the dark path....you get the picture.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Because between Kira and Flynn, Kira is better in a fight than Flynn is. Flynn most likely has no fighting experience.
Still dosent make much sense no matter who MC takes along they would slow him down, think about MCs endurence its extreem and he can move really fast if he wants to on top of that, island is to big to explore fast if anyone is with him and he wants the artifact as fast as possible so bringing someone dosent make sense, also him knowing no one has ever left that place alive should stop him from taking anyone and putting them at risk.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Still dosent make much sense no matter who MC takes along they would slow him down, think about MCs endurence its extreem and he can move really fast if he wants to on top of that, island is to big to explore fast if anyone is with him and he wants the artifact as fast as possible so bringing someone dosent make sense, also him knowing no one has ever left that place alive should stop him from taking anyone and putting them at risk.
Lol. And yet Kira is a LI and Flynn isn't. Been a very short island stay without Kira sex scene.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDick69+

N0lla

Aug 25, 2023
Really good! Enjoying it. Looking forward to the next installment.

I have gone down the light path currently. Although, there doesnt seem to be a way to see your powers and abilities; is the developer going to add that in as near the end you manage to get the healing ability could this be used on eliza?

erkper

May 16, 2018
Lol. And yet Kira is a LI and Flynn isn't. Been a very short island stay without Kira sex scene.
Actually, it's been a very long and exasperating stay without Kira sex scene. No matter how hard I've tried to speed things along.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
In the Dev notes, it says that to get the harem path, you have to work for it.. Does this mean getting the harem path is hard and/or more like luck of making the right choices ? So is every choice going to be a wrong and right answer towards this?
There is a choice when talking to Snorri that he asks whom you fancy the most and one of the choices most likely starts to set you up for the harem route. I am sure there will be other choices that lead to the MC telling the women that they have to share or something close to that.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I am really hoping in the next update we can add Pearl and Kelly to this list. Surprised that with as many times as the MC has saved Kelly that she hasn't gone farther than a blowjob.
Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlll :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: erkper
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes