CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Was a pretty good update. And after letting Kira "see the light" (people on her path will know what I mean), she was a suprising sweet girl. And I'm glad to hear, that I don#t need to skip the next two updates to have more content in one go, because the next one will be as big. I'm enjoying reading through it. Thanks for sharing!

rrr@rrr

May 27, 2021
if I want a story similar to real life, there is the project “Chasing Sunsets” if I want to feel like a football king in space I play “Thirst of My Guest” I need a high-quality, well-developed fantasy world, here it is, and if you need 100% realism, open the front door and find yourself in the real world .Coming to a fictional fantasy world for realism is a rather stupid idea. Nephilim is a good game with one drawback: why can succubi be in the villain's harem? I want to be a good pervert with succubi in the harem.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Nephilim-BUUPLAYS-0.3.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Still love the game. but pls.... less choices if possible. You don´t need to ask every single time if MC wants to bang. make it a 1 time choice when they first meet. I don´t need to be asked multiple times if i want to romance a certain character. Its like: " you sure u wanna bang? Like.... are you reeeeeeally sure? yeah? you said yes the first 3 times, but do you really wanna bang that chick for real for real? "

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: onefingersalute

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I'm really liking this game, but one thing I noticed. All the girls seem to have the same personality. Once you start romancing them, they all become the same flustered stuttering shy girl. It's like they all become love-struck teenagers whenever you say something nice or compliment them. I assume it's the dev's favorite type, but when you apply it to every girl, they all feel the exact same and are not really unique anymore.

Either way, still a nice update. Finally getting Kira in the mix completely, hopefully next will push the story further along as well. Thanks. ;)

Reactions: Izakiya

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I'm really liking this game, but one thing I noticed. All the girls seem to have the same personality. Once you start romancing them, they all become the same flustered stuttering shy girl. It's like they all become love-struck teenagers whenever you say something nice or compliment them. I assume it's the dev's favorite type, but when you apply it to every girl, they all feel the exact same and are not really unique anymore.

Either way, still a nice update. Finally getting Kira in the mix completely, hopefully next will push the story further along as well. Thanks. ;)
Eliza and Kira have personalities that are absolutely nothing alike. If you are talking about how they relate to the MC once they reach the point of being in a relationship, I guess I see a similarity. For me, however, I like it when a woman in love acts and talks like... well... a woman in love! It's called romance and, especially when it's fresh, it can be a little "cringe" to everyone else. That's about as real as realism gets. If you've never seen that behavior or behaved that way, then you have never seen love nor been in love.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eliza and Kira have personalities that are absolutely nothing alike. If you are talking about how they relate to the MC once they reach the point of being in a relationship, I guess I see a similarity. For me, however, I like it when a woman in love acts and talks like... well... a woman in love! It's called romance and, especially when it's fresh, it can be a little "cringe" to everyone else. That's about as real as realism gets. If you've never seen that behavior or behaved that way, then you have never seen love nor been in love.
That's rather presumptuous to say that if you never see a woman stuttering and acting shy, like a flustered teenage girl, then that means you've never seen/been in love. Not every woman acts the same. Maybe that's your personal experience, but it is definitely not everyone's. It's just the way the world works. People act and behave differently to certain emotions. Not everyone is the same.

But yes, that is what I meant before. When they are at the point of being in a relationship and such, they all speak in the same manner. Look at Eliza's dialogue compared to Kira's dialogue when they are in a romanced state. Their dialogues are pretty much the same.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
But yes, that is what I meant before. When they are at the point of being in a relationship and such, they all speak in the same manner. Look at Eliza's dialogue compared to Kira's dialogue when they are in a romanced state. Their dialogues are pretty much the same.
You could have just said this and then we could have had a discussion about the point you were making.

That's rather presumptuous to say that if you never see a woman stuttering and acting shy, like a flustered teenage girl, then that means you've never seen/been in love. Not every woman acts the same. Maybe that's your personal experience, but it is definitely not everyone's. It's just the way the world works. People act and behave differently to certain emotions. Not everyone is the same.
But you decided to call me presumptuous and proceed to put words in my mouth that I never used followed by an unsolicited lecture on human behavior. Forgive me for thinking we'd have a conversation. What was that "p" word again?

Here's your sign.

Stop.jpg

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I think the timing of the introduction of the new girls wasn't great, right after Eliza got hurt like that for you... I can't even consider stopping to have fun with another girl right now, and they're basically throwing themselves at me.

And I just want to state the obvious, leaving Selena alive after killing her sister doesn't make any sense!
Unfortunately, no matter what I think, the dev wants her alive to cause more problems for me in the future. --"

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
You could have just said this and then we could have had a discussion about the point you were making.

But you decided to call me presumptuous and proceed to put words in my mouth that I never used followed by an unsolicited lecture on human behavior. Forgive me for thinking we'd have a conversation. What was that "p" word again?

Here's your sign.

View attachment 3116175
I said:
Once you start romancing them, they all become the same flustered stuttering shy girl. It's like they all become love-struck teenagers whenever you say something nice or compliment them.
And you literally said in your post in reference to what I said:
That's about as real as realism gets. If you've never seen that behavior or behaved that way, then you have never seen love nor been in love.
How is that putting words in your mouth? That's exactly what you said in reference to what I said.

So it's fine for you to give me a lecture on what "real love" is, but if I contradict it with a "lecture on human behavior", I'm in the wrong and we can no longer have a conversation? Alright then.

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
In the Dev notes, it says that to get the harem path, you have to work for it.. Does this mean getting the harem path is hard and/or more like luck of making the right choices ? So is every choice going to be a wrong and right answer towards this?

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
If you don't take being able to read her thoughts into consideration, she's kinda a bitch lol.
She also springs that detour onto the MC, even though she knows he's desperately trying to get to the island. Playing from the MC's perspective and his urgency to get back to Eliza, she's turning from a rude uber driver to an obstacle.

For me, first impressions are like 80% and character growth is like 20% when it comes to my opinion on someone, and she made a horrible first impression, imo. Can't see her coming back from that, especially since she keeps piling on the awfulness.

TBH, it's really annoying that the MC's thoughts/words don't correlate to the choices I've made with her. I've taken every step to avoid getting any points with her, but the MC is acting like I'm interested in her. I've been powering through these updates, but this last one I just held down CTRL to get to the end.
Exactly, this is how I find it also. Her first impression was horrible and I immediately wrote her off, I figured there were going to be several girls more deserving of the MC's time and attention that she just isn't worth it. Now the other girls on the ship are great and they do deserve the attention and chance but not Kira. Sure she is trying to make right but if you remove her inner dialogue and just focus on her words and actions she just gets in her own way. They only time she did anything that was decent was when she cared for the MC after the attack in the cave. Sadly, even though I've only chose friendly options and NO romance options, I'm still apparently in love with her and want her badly. It's just sloppy writing, I think the developer is assuming you are going to want Kira so everything is leading to that whether you like it or not. I'm not saying I've never changed my mind about a character later on but so far with Kira it's been one step forward and two steps back.

All in all this is a really good game so far and I'm very interested in seeing how the story unfolds but I'm hoping these types of issues are fixed when choosing girls. It's fine if the developer keeps the girls around that you just want to be friends with if it is important to the story to have them there but if you end up having to be in relationships with them when you choose not to that is a problem.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
And I just want to state the obvious, leaving Selena alive after killing her sister doesn't make any sense!
Unfortunately, no matter what I think, the dev wants her alive to cause more problems for me in the future. --"
From a purely dark standpoint, this is (what I think is) why; She can't hurt the MC physically. Can she come after Eliza again? Sure, but she didn't do the damage to her herself. So what is the worst thing you can do? Well, she burned the bridges she just made in order to save her sister, so let's invalidate all of her gains. We made her watch us as we killed her sister, whom she loved. Who was the sole reason why she crossed us in the first place, after seemingly taking a liking to us. We took it all away, and now she has to live with the knowledge that everything she did was in vain. Now she'll start questioning what could have happened if she trusted the MC more? Could he have helped save her sister? Would she have a larger family in the MC and everyone else? It'll eat her up. It's far far more damaging than just killing her.

Exactly, this is how I find it also. Her first impression was horrible and I immediately wrote her off, I figured there were going to be several girls more deserving of the MC's time and attention that she just isn't worth it. Now the other girls on the ship are great and they do deserve the attention and chance but not Kira. Sure she is trying to make right but if you remove her inner dialogue and just focus on her words and actions she just gets in her own way. They only time she did anything that was decent was when she cared for the MC after the attack in the cave. Sadly, even though I've only chose friendly options and NO romance options, I'm still apparently in love with her and want her badly. It's just sloppy writing, I think the developer is assuming you are going to want Kira so everything is leading to that whether you like it or not. I'm not saying I've never changed my mind about a character later on but so far with Kira it's been one step forward and two steps back.

All in all this is a really good game so far and I'm very interested in seeing how the story unfolds but I'm hoping these types of issues are fixed when choosing girls. It's fine if the developer keeps the girls around that you just want to be friends with if it is important to the story to have them there but if you end up having to be in relationships with them when you choose not to that is a problem.
There are only two characters that I ever changed my mind about after a bad first impression; Yui from My Real Desire, and Lyriel from A House in the Rift. And even though Lyriel is unavoidable, at least she's hot. Kira... really should have a better personality with her looks. Does she soften up over time like the two aforementioned did? Maybe, but I'll (hopefully) never have find out.

And I wouldn't call the writing sloppy, just... simplistic. There are no flags that trigger based on relationship points, so everything is as if we are on one single path except for a line or two after a dialogue choice, it seems. The internal thoughts of how much the MC cares about her could be triggered by LP >= 10, or something, so that those of us who have not gathered any points just skip that line and continue on with the normal/neutral thoughts that otherwise come after. With how fast the updates come out, and they're not super small for the timeframe, it's just corners being cut, really.

Reactions: erkper
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes