MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Just tried this out and man it supprised me, love the story and the girls, hell even MC looks good compared to what i am used to seeing in AVNs, graphics are very nice to.
I was checking the tags for harem since it could become an issue if you had to pick so happy to see its a planed tag and it will even have pregnancy at some point, whats not to like really, even music fits the story nicely and good graphics.

Havent seen the animations yet or atleast not much but what i did see looks promissing as well, havent played all content yet but will finish it tomorrow.

So good job with this one, might even be one worth supporting as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BuuPlays

risky0

Oct 7, 2022

Sexy and deadly, what could go wrong?
I hope this girl is at least side LI or something.

I am uncomfortable that the romance tag is so easily attached to games.
This game really deserves the romance tag and I was quite satisfied.

I hope the harem will not be the main focus of the game. I'm playing monogamous. I'll be faithful to Eliza.
I like Eliza's jealous behavior, I hope you don't spoil the personalities of the characters for the sake of adding a harem to the game. How can a jealous and possessive woman agree to share her man? This is out of character behavior.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021

I hope the harem will not be the main focus of the game. I'm playing monogamous. I'll be faithful to Eliza.
I like Eliza's jealous behavior, I hope you don't spoil the personalities of the characters for the sake of adding a harem to the game. How can a jealous and possessive woman agree to share her man? This is out of character behavior.
I believe the game is single route focused, but the Harem is there for those who want it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
BuuPlays love your game .. its one of my favorites :love: ... i've tried to play a few routes .. but so far ... it seems only one really available :unsure: ... yeah i noticed the harem thing ... but as for right now , its just the one girl ... am i correct ? :unsure:
and please don't get me wrong .. i'm very happy with who i have .. umm at least who i have as love interest so far .. but i am curious .. will there be a choice at some point as to which girl we want , later on at some point as well as the harem path ?
only asking cause i realize thats alot of work for you to do .. and i don't want to see or hear anything bad happening to anyones health over a game ..
i'm sure at this point my asking some things are probably not possible for you to answer ... ( spoilers and all ) :giggle:
oh and b.t.w. this update as well as all the others to this point has been awesome ... :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

I don't even remember who that is rofl.

A problem with many VN's....lot of nice side characters that are not LI's....there's plenty in this and I'm assuming, the LI stats page shows exactly who is....so if the name isn't there, they are not LI's....

We'll never have Pearl....or the new witch at the same academy as Alice...woe is me :(

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

A problem with many VN's....lot of nice side characters that are not LI's....there's plenty in this and I'm assuming, the LI stats page shows exactly who is....so if the name isn't there, they are not LI's....

We'll never have Pearl....or the new witch at the same academy as Alice...woe is me :(
Greedy man. You just want 'em all for yourself all the time... :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not bad so far but the Dark Route is not that different from the Light one.
I was expecting a more dominant or sadistic MC dealing with the girls.
And you... you like being mean waaaaaayyyy to much. It reminds me of someone else I once knew...

Jus' Sayin', guys. :cool:

risky0

Oct 7, 2022

This image is not from in-game, I stole it from the developer's last public post on his petreon page.

Yes, I have the same problem.
Mostly the side characters are more attractive to me.
Maybe they are attractive because we know we cannot have them.
I mean, you know, to desire the unattainable. :Kappa:

LI stats page? I don't remember seeing anything like that.
I probably didn't understand what you meant.

Pearl LI isn't it, damn it?
1_vQmSl2kxRvnI-X2twVkE0g.jpg

There is no set amount of L.I currently planned, it changes as I write the story. There will definitely be a fair amount of girls to enjoy / romance, however all of them won't be created equal obviously.
2703233d-0968-4bc5-9321-7c216518d200_text.gif

Reactions: motseer

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

And you... you like being mean waaaaaayyyy to much. It reminds me of someone else I once knew...

Sometimes but I mostly play the hero type MC even in games in which you can go full son of a bitch like Desert Stalker or Friends in Need. My point is that the light side/dark side doesn't make much sense if your MC doesn't embrace one side or the other.

Reactions: The D0n and motseer

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

This image is not from in-game, I stole it from the developer's last public post on his petreon page.

Yes, I have the same problem.
Mostly the side characters are more attractive to me.
Maybe they are attractive because we know we cannot have them.
I mean, you know, to desire the unattainable. :Kappa:

LI stats page? I don't remember seeing anything like that.
I probably didn't understand what you meant.

Pearl LI isn't it, damn it?
View attachment 3116983

View attachment 3117005
It's a problem I often have in VN's heh. End of the day, LI's are written a specific way because the dev likes them that way. I often find non LI's far more interesting characters to romance than the actual LI's in a game heh. While I always expolore every path in a VN I like to see the content the dev made, I usually really only end up actually liking one character.

Ahh good to know risky...would explain why I don't remember her then rofl.

I shall forever live in hope that Pearl becomes a LI...and somehow Kira doesn't stab us if we persue her.....(yeah...I'm persuing her....Kira can go walk the damn plank lol).

• Haha
Reactions: The D0n and motseer

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Story is fine but the harem part of this vn ruins it for me. I'm a story kind of guy and harem games are 90% flirting with All the Lis and 10% story. This one makes it even worst as the kid is desperately trying to find the cure for his lover. It must be a record on a vn the number of times I had to say "indiferent", "friendly", "not interested", whatever to Kyra. Just no. Harem enthusiasts probably like this stuff, I don't. I'll try this one when it's over to check the history part of it.

Thank you and best of luck.

Dec 29, 2018
I wish we had been given the option to keep Samarah as a hostage when confronting Selena. Selena shouldn't be let go scot-free after so arrogantly betraying us and getting Eliza crippled. But at the same time, Samarah isn't responsible for that, so it's unfair to her to kill her over her sisters actions. Plus, killing her and letting Selena go is just asking for trouble. She could easily decide to try and murder Eliza while we are away. It also would've made for a more interesting dynamic where Selena is forced to see the consequences of her actions first hand by being forced to care for Eliza. And finally... Samarah was hot. Way hotter than this stupid pirate bimbo we got stuck with now.

Kira is the worst character in this game. She doesn't have a single redeeming quality. She's uglier than the other love interests. More annoying than any other love interest. And her story doesn't make any sense at all. She just instantly falls in love with the main character because she thinks he's cute, and then throws herself at him over and over again, no matter how many times you turn her down. I had ten different choices about her relationship with the MC, and each and every time I rejected her as harshly as I was allowed (which wasn't very), and she still ends up licking and kissing the main character. What the fuck is that?

The very first thing this bitch did was put a blade to our throat and threaten to kill us. The second thing she does is betray us by taking us to her father, while knowing full well he wants to kill us, and she did so after we went out of our way to rescue her friend for her. That should've been it. We should've had the option right then and there to permanently shut off her romance/friendship path and just deal with her as little as possible. But no, instead we have to sit with her out by the shore under the moonlight in a cheesy romantic setting. Which, by the way, happens right after she called us a pervert and threatened to kill us (again).

And let's talk a bit about this infamous pirate known as the Crimson Dancer. Why is she screaming and leaping into our arms because a little bunny rabbit rustled some bushes? How are we supposed to take her seriously after that nonsense? Oh, we have to get naked and snuggle up to keep warm in the cave? Really? She can't even tolerate a bit of cold? Some legend she is. And of course she threatens to kill us in our sleep. Why is that still a thing? Why can we intimidate her father at the first opportunity, but get stuck with this endless stream of bullshit from her? She even gets all offended that we don't like pirates and tries to lecture us about how we should know her better by now. This fucking dipshit can't figure out that constantly threatening a guy, while making a living off of theft and murder, might make him not like you. Her entitlement is obscene.

Honestly, this game was enjoyable back when it was about Eliza, but it is awful right now. The complete lack of meaningful choices here sucks all the fun out of the game for anyone that dislikes Kira. She shouldn't be pushed this hard one us. It's so bizarre. We were given the choice to tell her about ourselves or to not trust her. And then he tells her everything at the end anyways. We got railroaded to an absurd degree in this update.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
It's a problem I often have in VN's heh. End of the day, LI's are written a specific way because the dev likes them that way. I often find non LI's far more interesting characters to romance than the actual LI's in a game heh. While I always expolore every path in a VN I like to see the content the dev made, I usually really only end up actually liking one character.

Ahh good to know risky...would explain why I don't remember her then rofl.

I shall forever live in hope that Pearl becomes a LI...and somehow Kira doesn't stab us if we persue her.....(yeah...I'm persuing her....Kira can go walk the damn plank lol).
The chances of Pearl not being a LI seem exceedingly low, although it might take a good while for anything to happen with her.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Love this game but the Selena part made absolutly no sense to me, you can kill her sister? but you cant kill Selena? what?
and the only choice you have is to either kill the sister or let Selena try to earn MCs trust again????? theres just no way that should even be possible....and wouldent make sense to MCs character in my eyes....

I wanted to punish Selana so badly....break her legs or something to show her what happens when she fucks with MC and to make sure she would never visit MC again, just letting her go shouldent even be an option......and i sure in hell wouldent want her to go anywhere near Eliza ever again....either that or turn Selena into a pure slave to take care of Eliza, not as a sex slave at all just as a pure servant slave....but MC wants Selena to go say sorry to Eliza? lol wtf...

So your left with 2 idiotic options where going pure evil and killing the sister is the only way to be sure she wont be with MC again....and the idiotic part is that you leave her alive giving her the chance to go take revenge on Eliza when MC is away????
And if letting her go free means that she will be around MC in the future thats just a no go, wouldent want anything to do with her....

Last edited:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
This reminds me of hooking up when you were..14 years old. Here, you either get:
a) chick completely obsessed with MC ( which is boring)
b) chick that wants to kill you, but also madly in love with MC
Pearl seems like the only normal LI so far.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This reminds me of hooking up when you were..14 years old. Here, you either get:
Peeeeeeaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: erkper

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Your not worng....

I am just tierd of MC being so trusting, like with Pearl which he barely knows and yet he tells her hes hole life story, dont really get it, then later Kira betraying him by taking him to her father yet MC is more then happy to tell her what it is hes after...why?

MC then tells her she broke hes trust and theres no going back MC say he will kill her and her father if they get in the way.....
i was happy with that, and i dident trust her and i did let her fall and all that everything to go against her, yet she still takes MC to her special spot no clue why when you show 0 intrest in her....even then girls trows them self at MC....it does get a bit annoying listening to girls think how about how much they like MC even after you turn them down for the 20th time.

But what makes it the most weird is when MC sits and think about all the girls, and he thinks about Kira as a friend after she lost hes trust, i wish MC would be a bit more tuff and put people stright when they worng him.

Also found it weird that MC dont want Flynn hes friend to come along to the island since it would slow him down, but hes fine with taking someone else like Kira, how does that make any sense.....

Last edited:
Reactions: reb95 and Dragis

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Argh, i don´t like the thought of killing the wolf. If i spare his life. will i lose the selina path`?
I just love canines :\

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes