Zooooooolfr

Jul 4, 2023
im sorry but im a bit confused i downloaded version 0.3.5 but the game ended when i reached the cave with kira and it says this is the end of version 0.3.3??? how do i get the update?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
im sorry but im a bit confused i downloaded version 0.3.5 but the game ended when i reached the cave with kira and it says this is the end of version 0.3.3??? how do i get the update?
Sounds like you may be using the walkthrough mod...

If so, have to wait for the mod to be updated, never use an old mod for a new game update.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
As much as I like Eliza, it isn't fair for those that don't that the game keeps putting the player through this rollercoaster dialogues and romance/friendly options if it's marketed as a story and choice driven experience. Choices here are pretty much meaningless.
I believe the lack of romance choices mattering in the first act is plot related. While I do agree that Kira has been a rather lackluster experience, each of the core LI's will most likely get similar amounts of screentime to avoid unintentional biases later on in the story.

As for why Pearl can't be killed? It's most likely due to her character being more integral to the story than Selena's sister. Killing off important characters without proper justification is a pretty big blunder, and can quickly trap the writer into a corner later on in the plot (i.e. Needing to travel the ocean again without Kira and her pirates).

I'm most just speculating here, but the above defense seems the most plausible to me.

May 31, 2020
Damn... That betrayal sucked big time... Especially if you are on a dark path....... We weren't even given a choice to Kill The Pirate King... Or even Punish Pearl for her part... Finally Rin makes an appearance.. Been looking forward to that.. Though, she won't like what my MC turned out to be.. A KILLER. :WutFace:

Edit: BuuPlays gave us a taste of death and now we want more of it... :LOL: :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Krytax123

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
That is true, but at least Eliza is likeable while Kira isn't. But not to be hypocritical, your point is 100% correct. It is extremely jarring that we can straight up murder Selena's sister but can't shake other girls off after 37 rejections. As much as I like Eliza, it isn't fair for those that don't that the game keeps putting the player through this rollercoaster dialogues and romance/friendly options if it's marketed as a story and choice driven experience. Choices here are pretty much meaningless.

For real, I really like Eliza and think she's adorable so I was really enjoying the story and romance, but after boarding the ship, it was all just downhill no matter what I chose because they aren't respected.
Yeah i agree completly, i dont mind because i feel like Eliza was tailor-made for my tastes lol and she will always be my number one in this avn. But if someone is really not into her and their bond or plainly dislike her, i dont think this avn is enjoyable for said person at all.

Its just the most of us (me very much included) dont care because Eliza is adoringly awesome.

And yeah now we got a taste of it with the Kira experiences (for people like me who dont really like romancing her), i would have been fine with some kind of fuckbuddy dynamic i guess but the nephilim being super lovey-dovey with every woman he shares a bit of time with is kinda nonsensical to me and takes me out of it.

Like spend two weeks with Eliza, oohhh eliza is the love of my life i will do anything for her, 2 weeks later on sea while rescuing eliza: ohhhhh kira is the love of my life too lol. And conveniently none of the new women ask him about his relationship with the woman he goes on this suicide journey for and is so determined to safe her, no matter what.

But at least we always knew that the mc would get back to the main cast and were able to be looking forward to that, while the people not liking Eliza are just doomed here lol

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I've been enjoying the story thus far, but I have to admit this update threw me for a loop. Maybe I just hate vampires too much to be rational here, but I cannot understand why the MC and Eliza would leap at the chance to turn her into one. Being crippled seems far preferable - especially if you've been on the light side thus far.

I also don't really understand the point of the 'lock in romance' choice. We've already been flirting with Kira automatically for ages now and we'll continue to flirt with her afterwards even if we decline the lock. It doesn't preclude pursuing other LIs either, so why bother? It seems like we should have had this option an update or two earlier (and severely toned down the innuendo if we declined), or we should stick with the base system where each major scene gives us an opt out and leave it at that.

It was nice to see the story progress and there was a surprising amount of content here, so I don't want to give the impression this was a bad update. But I'm definitely less interested in game now than I was yesterday. :(

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Incest in this game wouldn't make any sense because none of the girls are supposed to be related to the mc. I like incest games but this idea that every game needs to have incest is kind of wild.
It's not wild...it's quite frankly weird.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
This is why devs should just say fuck Patreon like some do. Apparently some greedy bastards and those with too much money so give away some don't care if 8% of their income/donations funds censorship. Someone could (and should) simply make an incest mod changing the story a bit if they really wanted to like so many other AVNs are (ie Love Season). As you said could simply make Sabrina a cousin from the start, as even though sister would be better (less "poor man's incest") that would be weird explaining why she's not living with the MC. I'm also still not sure why Being A DIK still doesn't have one after 4 years, as it's probably the most popular AVN here and wouldn't be that hard (just make Zoey MC's sis).
Because not everyone lives in your strange incest bubble thinking and even demanding every avn has to contain a certain fetish/kink. If you want incest and incest mods so badly learn to write them yourself and mod your storys but feeling entitled to get it served by the dev or even just other members of this community .. whats wrong with you? lol

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
To some like me vanilla AVNs are boring and are as common as dirt. No matter how good the story is at the end of the day it's still mostly just fap material. I can't get hard to things that don't turn me on, and I've grown numb to just tryign to fap to vanilla fucking like 20 years ago. If I were into midget sex I wouldn't be all that interested in AVNs with no midgets.
I mean incest games are probably the most common here. Incest is pretty vanilla at this point.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I do find it a little amusing that so many people are suddenly offended by constantly having to reject Kira's romantic advances, when those of us who aren't as enamored of Eliza have had to deal with the same since the beginning.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I've been enjoying the story thus far, but I have to admit this update threw me for a loop. Maybe I just hate vampires too much to be rational here, but I cannot understand why the MC and Eliza would leap at the chance to turn her into one. Being crippled seems far preferable - especially if you've been on the light side thus far.
I mean i dunno, never being able to walk again kinda really sucks.

And even if there would be another way to recover her legs, it would only be a matter of time until she would get injured or killed on one of their next adventures and always be some kind of liability for the mc. We saw how easy it was for Taron to hurt her already. Eliza is only alive because Taron allowed her to.

And they will face even greater threats than Taron in the future, her chances of survival in the future as a bare human are beyond slim.

And even if she would survive all this .. she would age, get old and die .. while the mc stays young forever. So for Eliza its obviously the one chance to stay with the MC forever.

Edit: and considering one of the divines in this world is a vampire, i guess they arent just all bad or feared .. maybe? lol

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2023
I believe the lack of romance choices mattering in the first act is plot related. While I do agree that Kira has been a rather lackluster experience, each of the core LI's will most likely get similar amounts of screentime to avoid unintentional biases later on in the story.

As for why Pearl can't be killed? It's most likely due to her character being more integral to the story than Selena's sister. Killing off important characters without proper justification is a pretty big blunder, and can quickly trap the writer into a corner later on in the plot (i.e. Needing to travel the ocean again without Kira and her pirates).

I'm most just speculating here, but the above defense seems the most plausible to me.
I don't know. MC's original plan literally included there not being a boat to come back to, whatever that meant for how he intended to leave the island. The pirates were supposed to drop him off and go on their way but Kira decides to follow him out of the blue (which still makes absolutely NO SENSE why or why MC even agreed to it if I rejected her). I don't know, it just got really weird. The vampire stuff is even weirder tbh. I might just drop this one unless there's a remake, which is a shame because I was really enjoying it until MC got on that ship.

another one of those AVNs weirdly missing an incest mod. :(
How do you seriously expect there to be incest here? MC's parents couldn't get pregnant and had to ask an angel to help them conceive a child and his kind is so rare that there has only ever been another one in history. There's literally no room for incest as MC's birth itself is literally a miracle.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
The vampire stuff is even weirder tbh. I might just drop this one unless there's a remake, which is a shame because I was really enjoying it until MC got on that ship.
I started seeing references to vampirism on Patreon a month or two ago, which felt a bit bizarre considering the character arc for Eliza seemed like it was following something a bit more interesting (i.e. the whole subplot that triggered the pirates mini-arc). While it wasn't the ultimate factor that made me drop support of this game (supporting two other devs atm that are rising in popularity pretty quick) it definitely contributed.

Personally, the primary reason I lost a bit of interest in the story can be attributed to the hard focus on Kira. Her character design and personality are unpleasing to me, especially considering the lack of "Dark" path responses we have for the whole subplot. That's not to say Buu is doing anything wrong in terms of writing and character design, but I find it difficult to push myself through this section of the story without feeling annoyed at the rather railroaded path the audience has to take in order to justify this section of the story.

Sep 16, 2023
Personally, the primary reason I lost a bit of interest in the story can be attributed to the hard focus on Kira. Her character design and personality are unpleasing to me, especially considering the lack of "Dark" path responses we have for the whole subplot. That's not to say Buu is doing anything wrong in terms of writing and character design, but I find it difficult to push myself through this section of the story without feeling annoyed at the rather railroaded path the audience has to take in order to justify this section of the story.
I'd say the only thing the developer is doing wrong in my point of view is not respecting the choices we're given. No matter what we choose, even if not really Dark/Light path choices, some LIs are pushed on the player regardless of what was chosen, which is very upsetting after reading the developer notes about choices mattering and all. They should change how MC acts and feels about the girls and also how they interact with MC but instead by rejecting them we still get a dialogue and even inner monologue that make literally no sense with how the player has chosen to react to certain characters.

4.10 star(s) 61 Votes