Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I'm honestly starting to feel sexually assaulted by Kira.
The Dev apparently can't fathom anyone rejecting her.

This has been my interaction with her:
Reject
Reject
Reject
Reject kiss
Reject
She starts kissing/licking me.
Reject
Starts rubbing my dick
REJECT
REJECT
REJECT
Kisses me again

Seriously, take a fucking hint you psycho.
It gets better. You get to make a 'major choice' to not go on her path. And then have to turn her down at least 3 more times before you get off the ship, and she's still all over you kissing and rubbing her tits on you and MC is drooling how wonderful her tits are. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I actually made a comment about it the other day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saboracss

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Not who you were talking about, but the constant pushing of Eliza onto the player really turned me off to her character. Felt like I was being told by the dev how I should feel about her, as opposed to let it come about naturally. Not a fan of that all. And this was before the vampire stuff, even.
Totally irrelevant to the discussion.

Is that second sig from a game or is it just a collection of animated scene videos?

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
So far the game is pretty fucking good. I'm up to the point
In reality I'm a hopeless romantic so you best believe in game I'm an std ridden sloppy manwhore! But I'll definitely be giving this one multiple playthroughs! BTW, Borri is supposed to be Hoggle, correct? That's the vibe I get anyway.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
So far the game is pretty fucking good. I'm up to the point
In reality I'm a hopeless romantic so you best believe in game I'm an std ridden sloppy manwhore! But I'll definitely be giving this one multiple playthroughs! BTW, Borri is supposed to be Hoggle, correct? That's the vibe I get anyway.
I hadn't made the Hoggle conection. But now you've said it. Yes, absolutely. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

borri.jpg hoggle.jpg

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Now that our game, Ataegina, is done, this is my go-to fantasy game.

Just wish the Dev had a better understanding of where to end his updates.

Reactions: bigfuckinE

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
"The gentleman will refer to his Imperial Majesty by his full title, or not at all."
I saw what you did there!
Geralt would approve
:LOL:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
"The gentleman will refer to his Imperial Majesty by his full title, or not at all."
I saw what you did there!
Geralt would approve
:LOL:
Apparently there is another Witcher reference I think in the same chapter from what I was told but ive yet to be able to find it lol. ( it wasn't the one with the portal / teleportation)

Reactions: Lun@
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes