stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
I'm grateful for the scenes with Eliza. But 6 or I don't know how many in an event, instead of a sex scene.
It would be better if we focused on the fights a bit. I feel like we've slowed down

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Am I the only one that isn't digging Eliza's new hair? It's the same look as...I think it's WVM's mother or something, and now I can't fucking unsee it. She looks much better with a ponytail. :confused:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Am I the only one that isn't digging Eliza's new hair? It's the same look as...I think it's WVM's mother or something, and now I can't fucking unsee it. She looks much better with a ponytail. :confused:
Yeah not gonna lie it annoyed me a little bit that she had that hairstyle during the the first sex with her. I think it takes away from her playful look and makes her look more mature.

Hope she doesnt keep the hairstyle.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah not gonna lie it annoyed me a little bit that she had that hairstyle during the the first sex with her. I think it takes away from her playful look and makes her look more mature.

Hope she doesnt keep the hairstyle.
not 100% sure but I think Buu might of said she just changed it for the date on his discord or something

Reactions: Krytax123

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
well I liked it, but what is not to like with Erika...
ive yet to see what it looks like other than a screenshot here or there ( waiting for the 2nd update that is coming this month to play, as I skipped last months on purpose. But the few ive seen I did like the old one better but that's cause im used to it but I also really liked the new one. But her new hairstyle is more like something id pick when creating a character on a game with character creation over the old one.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Nephilim-BUUPLAYS-0.4.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes