Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
bit of a tangent (spoiler) here concerning selena but man wish dev woulda added another choice here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorry needed a bit of a rant on that one <3
I agree but here is another spoiler for Selena for later parts of the game. I think this dark path about more than just killing someone who wronged you .

Don't click the one below if you don't spoiler for a later chapter.

I think this dark choice is meant to be a truly dark path not something as simple as killing Selena. But taking a innocent life as revenge which then turns and into Eliza killing Selena for revenge as well. Which to me feels like a way to corrupt Eliza to be more evil.

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
There is a reason for that, that will be revealed in a later chapter. It's worth it. I'll put it in a spoiler, if you don't want to know, don't click it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had to read that one twice to understand it. I first thought Eliza was gone get suicided.

Damn I need that multimod, unfortunately that's always behind when a new release comes out...

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I had to read that one twice to understand it. I first thought Eliza was gone get suicided.

Damn I need that multimod, unfortunately that's always behind when a new release comes out...
Thank fuck she's not. I love Eliza. :ROFLMAO: Can always try URM and forget about waiting for mods to be updated.;)

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Thank fuck she's not. I love Eliza. :ROFLMAO: Can always try URM and forget about waiting for mods to be updated.;)
Check Koga's homepage. I think to remember he has an updated mod only download he's using for his port, too.

Edit: found the link

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I know, it's only that everytime there is a new update, I should wait a few days until the updated mod is there. Or is this one from dev itself? Mostly I haved finished the new update, before a mod arrives.
That link will take you straight to the mod's download. Koga3 is pretty good with updating this one. Last time it was done on the same day I think. I don't use it. I use URM which doesn't need updating.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
That link will take you straight to the mod's download. Koga3 is pretty good with updating this one. Last time it was done on the same day I think. I don't use it. I use URM which doesn't need updating.
What the fuck do you guys need a mod for? You dont even need urm for nephilim, choices are just good/evil or fuck/not fuck, its pretty simple

Reactions: AlexMpog

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
What the fuck do you guys need a mod for? You dont even need urm for nephilim, choices are just good/evil or fuck/not fuck, its pretty simple
For me, it's become habit more than anything. Using URM to track my pathing and relationship points/status. Using it to switch things on and off to make sure I don't miss anything I want to see.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
For me, it's become habit more than anything. Using URM to track my pathing and relationship points/status. Using it to switch things on and off to make sure I don't miss anything I want to see.
Yeah of course, i use urm for every avn too just for convenience but its not necessary at all, and waiting (or using) a outdated walkthrough mod is entirely unnecessary for nephilim

Reactions: Milton749
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes