Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Welp Selina is dead as a LI for me.. Welp, thanks for making it easy to limit the girls I go after.
She 100% dying. I hope it will be an option when the time comes, idgaf what her reasons are.
Had a feeling, tho, so was not surprised by it, But I don't take betrayals lightly.
She gone die, right with that fuck head talon too.

Great update, and I am 100 invested in this one! But except that ending..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Hey everyone!
Sorry about the confusion with the ending saying 0.2.2 that is a typo on my part...o_O
I'm aware cliffhangers can be quite... Polarising to say the least, however it was the end of a chapter and I do try to have cliffhangers for the updates which wraps up a chapter to serve as a catalyst for what happens next.

New update schedule will be available on Patreon today, publicly available as per usual.
Have a good saturday, I better get back to rendering chapter 4!:coffee::)

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I think eliza fate is based on ur prior choices if u treat like shit she dies if u treated her well she lives

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Welp Selina is dead as a LI for me.. Welp, thanks for making it easy to limit the girls I go after.
She 100% dying. I hope it will be an option when the time comes, idgaf what her reasons are.
Had a feeling, tho, so was not surprised by it, But I don't take betrayals lightly.
She gone die, right with that fuck head talon too.

Great update, and I am 100 invested in this one! But except that ending..

You a little hard on her but i can understand, even if in her place Everyone will do the same .If we have to sacrifice one or two stranger to save a person we love, i don't think someone will hesitate even if we don't like doing it.
I have a little theory but for those who don't want spoilers (even though there are already quite a few on this page) don't read ^^

For me, a bit like the choice to kill the assassin or not unlocks a power linked to the light or evil path, I think Eliza's fate will depend on either a similar choice (let us be overwhelmed by hate and anger or something like that) that will unlock a destructive power or a healing one (based on if we are close with Eliza as a friend or lover) or maybe our light/evil points because Eliza is the only one who seems to be able to calm the mc when he loses control and so her survival or not would be linked to our path.

For Selena, I'm not very optimistic in the survival of her sister since if Taron didn't kill her, we have no real reason to see Selena again except for revenge and if Eliza dies, the MC has no reason to forgive Selena (especially if, as I think, Eliza's death locks us into an evil path) , at best let her leave, but if Eliza survives, given Selena's reasons there is potentially room to forgive her with time.

Another intriguing point on which I don't know what to think is this old man in Eliza's cell, nobody seems to see him except her, not even the nephilim and maybe he is linked to her in some ways and could play a role in her possible survival too.

We may or may not like certain choices or the clifhanger, based on our tastes but for me so far there is not much to complain about the game itself and Buu is doing a great job. (but if Eliza realy die, sorry buu but your return in your cocoon !:LOL:

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Okay so I played the update and man that cliffhanger is a bit evil. Though the choice in the update about which li he likes. The last choice says harem path so does that mean the other two people on the banner are side Li. Also man I want to see Alice end up with the mc but she is going to have to a lot to make me care for her like I do Eliza with the amount of scenes She has that builds up their relationship.

Reactions: Legend 123

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I am playing 2.3, and I did all the light choices, does that matter. I never turned down a girl... I guess it does not matter. There is no harem at the moment anyway, only a couple of BJ's... so not like the MC is ready for a Harem if he has not even got his dick wet yet... but thanks for the info anyway. Peace.
hmmm i was just the opposite .. i choose Eliza ... i just think she'd be better for the MC .. but thats just me .... altho i do love harem games alot ... but for a girl like Eliza ... ummm who cares about a harem ;) :love: :LOL:

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
As i mentioned before, there is already code from chapter 4 in the game, i took a quick look only in the few first lines. There is a small spoiler after these lines, if you don't want to know, finish reading this post and move to the next one.
if she survived, this kind of consequences were predictable since she takes several hits in the back .
So it's a spoiler without really being one for me but thanks ^^

Reactions: ImperialD

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I finished playing 2.3, I enjoyed the story. Now I don't know what the developer has in store for any of the MC love interests. But I can only hope this will not become another Acting Lessons, and someone we care about ends up dead.

For me I really only care about Eliza, not just because she is the most attractive of the girls (so far to me), but I just like her character more. But let's say Serena was killed, that would suck if she is the favorite of someone else playing the game.

But hey in a world of magic who knows what will happen, we will have to wait and see.

jayeddie1008

May 20, 2020
Love the story and renders so far. High quality. Though I do have to critique something as of this last update. If one has been pursuing Eliza's route since the start, which I can imagine most are because she is really the only viable romantic interest at this point, it doesn't make much sense for her to be questioning whether the MC is interested in her or not. It would seem rather obvious at this point. Slow burns are cool, but that seem to be too outta character at this point. Also, the Superman laser eyes, seem really out of place for a middle ages fantasy. Probably could find something a little more topical, like a fireball or lightning bolt. Just my thoughts. Take em' or leave em'.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes