RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
This might very well be the most wholesome thread on this site. Normally devs get A LOT of shit on this site (some for good reason, others act like they are the critics of the century just cause an adult game didn't live up to their standards).

Reactions: BuuPlays

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
This might very well be the most wholesome thread on this site. Normally devs get A LOT of shit on this site (some for good reason, others act like they are the critics of the century just cause an adult game didn't live up to their standards).
Well I did complain about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
if you are even thinking of hurting my girl you will pay dearly ........... oh by the way ... at the end it said end version 2.2 .... in checking the about on the menu it says 2.3 ... not a big deal ... for me anyways
awesome update as always ... you better let my Eliza live .... if you know whats good for you ;):ROFLMAO:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
my game does not go that far, it ends with MC and Eliza in bed at the tavern after talking to the dwarf and selena... so don't know what to say about that...
you need this update ... 2.2 or well it says 2.3 whatever :rolleyes:

well it maybe also be some choices you've made also .. just thought of that one :unsure:

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2021
This game is pretty good but I hate this endless nonsensical tease, the girl got fully naked and gave the mc blowjobs more than once, then next update: Turn around I'll undress to take a bath, then he joins her and see her naked anyways :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: , cmon stop this I hate this kind of writing.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
you need this update ... 2.2 or well it says 2.3 whatever :rolleyes:

well it maybe also be some choices you've made also .. just thought of that one :unsure:
I am playing 2.3, and I did all the light choices, does that matter. I never turned down a girl... I guess it does not matter. There is no harem at the moment anyway, only a couple of BJ's... so not like the MC is ready for a Harem if he has not even got his dick wet yet... but thanks for the info anyway. Peace.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes