Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Game has no harem tag as of yet. I have a feeling the MC is going to have to decide on one LI at some point and disappoint a few others unless that is a planned change?

Help, I can't choose which girl!

• Luckily for you, I'm not pure evil.. You can explore all Romances! However you may have to work for it if you want to achieve Harem!

Reactions: TheDick69+

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
A little, little, little error! Not Hardy but Dalen that says this. :ROFLMAO: (Hardy is my MC, as always when I can change name. And ,no, my name isn't Hardy*!)

*If you take away The och 69+ you have my given name. No effing lie. :D

ScreenShot_20230421184005.jpeg

Sezgin9393

Dec 21, 2022
Nephilim [v0.2.2] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 496Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Kicks me out when I open the game,storage permission is granted. Android version 10.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Help, I can't choose which girl!
  • Luckily for you, I'm not pure evil.. You can explore all Romances! However you may have to work for it if you want to achieve Harem!
This right here is unequivocally false in my regard. Eliza has easily stolen the show over everyone else, and it's evident Buu must somewhat favor her over all of the other LIs as well considering just how much attention her character gets. Despite the statement that this is potentially a harem game, it most definitely is geared towards a monogamous light path route with Eliza.

On a more serious note, the quality of this AVN is insane. I normally don't get attached to characters - the last example being Cici (from an AVN I think most of us know by now) - but I find it damn near impossible to pursue anyone aside from Eliza. It doesn't help that the model she's based off of is gorgeous and Buu clear understands how to rig the models in a natural way. If the other LIs get the same quality of treatment then I'll have to recant my entire first paragraph as there's no way I'm leaving them all on the table for the likes of Flynn to come and snatch up!

Very well made AVN deserving of alot more attention than what it's currently getting.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Now that I've fully played through up until the current release... BuuPlays, you're beyond evil for choosing the forbidden colors in the wardrobe update. Even worse is I have a sneaking suspicion as to the class that Eliza will take on in the near future, making you even more of a monster!

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Early-access to the latest update (v0.2.3) is now available on my patreon:)
It will be available to the public later this month! Thank you everyone for your comments, reviews and feedback!:love:
ch3sc28_019.jpg
Looks like our sweet Eliza is in trouble... Are you going to help her?
ch3sc22_166.jpg
What situation in the woods could call for the need to tap into your Nephilim abilities?
ch3sc22_173.jpg
What is Sylph doing outside the Guild headquarters?

Find out in the last part of Chapter 3!

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Early-access to the latest update (v0.2.3) is now available on my patreon:)
It will be available to the public later this month! Thank you everyone for your comments, reviews and feedback!:love:
View attachment 2603104
Looks like our sweet Eliza is in trouble... Are you going to help her?
View attachment 2603109
What situation in the woods could call for the need to tap into your Nephilim abilities?
View attachment 2603112
What is Sylph doing outside the Guild headquarters?

Find out in the last part of Chapter 3!
I'll answer all of those for you good sire! (Betting all my dabloons on this shite):

1. Of course we are, you really thought we were just going to sit still and forget our promise. Though I'm sure there's a Good or "Evil" way to go about it :LUL:

2. A situation that requires something urgent. We are using our good boy powers (blue), so it's not combat related and perhaps in search of someone missing?
Or we're calling our wolf.
It may even be meditation/trying to tap into our abilities to learn with us standing on a rock but I'm going with my first option.

3. 10 bucks she's investigating her magical obsession with us. Probably spying in that regard.

Reactions: BuuPlays

RoaringDream

May 2, 2022
This right here is unequivocally false in my regard. Eliza has easily stolen the show over everyone else, and it's evident Buu must somewhat favor her over all of the other LIs as well considering just how much attention her character gets. Despite the statement that this is potentially a harem game, it most definitely is geared towards a monogamous light path route with Eliza.

On a more serious note, the quality of this AVN is insane. I normally don't get attached to characters - the last example being Cici (from an AVN I think most of us know by now) - but I find it damn near impossible to pursue anyone aside from Eliza. It doesn't help that the model she's based off of is gorgeous and Buu clear understands how to rig the models in a natural way. If the other LIs get the same quality of treatment then I'll have to recant my entire first paragraph as there's no way I'm leaving them all on the table for the likes of Flynn to come and snatch up!

Very well made AVN deserving of alot more attention than what it's currently getting.
I don't know who you're talking about but please tell who is this Cici?

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I don't know who you're talking about but please tell who is this Cici?
She's a character from Leap of Faith. She was written in such a way that the climax of the story centers around her specifically (I can't say more without spoiling the story). Eliza is written in a similar way such that her character is intertwined with the MC, and this results in a story that is more so about both characters together rather than individually.

If Buu is feeling especially evil he could take inspiration from Drifty and absolutely break everyone down mentally with just a single scene (which he teased with during the second inn we visit). Eliza has been around for enough of the story that any damage done to her could easily impact the audience for the rest of the story.

Spoiler for those who want to know what I'm referring to exactly:

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
She's a character from Leap of Faith. She was written in such a way that the climax of the story centers around her specifically (I can't say more without spoiling the story). Eliza is written in a similar way such that her character is intertwined with the MC, and this results in a story that is more so about both characters together rather than individually.

If Buu is feeling especially evil he could take inspiration from Drifty and absolutely break everyone down mentally with just a single scene (which he teased with during the second inn we visit). Eliza has been around for enough of the story that any damage done to her could easily impact the audience for the rest of the story.

Spoiler for those who want to know what I'm referring to exactly:
Just wait til you play this update that's currently releasing :eek:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes