TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Ah shit, here we go again.. Yeah, I didn't read those. Thanks for pointing it out. So many times when I feel like I have found gold it turns out to be sand. Feelsbadman.
I investigated cause your comment made me second guess myself, as I'm the opposite of you and prefer Harem games. Sorry this one isn't for you... although I'm not a fan of lying and cheating on the part of MC, so it may not be for me either, depending on how it shakes out.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I investigated cause your comment made me second guess myself, as I'm the opposite of you and prefer Harem games.
Yes, everybody does expect for me and 3 more people on this website. xD

Sorry this one isn't for you... although I'm not a fan of lying and cheating on the part of MC, so it may not be for me either, depending on how it shakes out.
Shouldn't be the case then, because the point of harem is that it is not cheating, unless the dev doesn't know the definition of harem, which also happens sometimes. Though there is already an opportunity to cheat currently in the game because you can promise to start a relationship with one girl and then do intimate things with another before making sure that everyone is cool with that.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Yes, everybody does expect for me and 3 more people on this website. xD

Shouldn't be the case then, because the point of harem is that it is not cheating, unless the dev doesn't know the definition of harem, which also happens sometimes. Though there is already an opportunity to cheat currently in the game because you can promise to start a relationship with one girl and then do intimate things with another before making sure that everyone is cool with that.
Depends on if netori version of cheating. I.E. Girl has boyfriend you steal her.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There was a bit of a conversation earlier in the game thread about just how "harem" this game will be. I will quote you BuuPlays' response:

BuuPlays also said in another post that some girls will be exclusive to the Light or Dark paths, but most would be available to either.
Unless BuuPlays has had somewhat of a change of heart, this will not be what most players would consider a true harem game.
This game will include a harem path, however you will be able to pick and choose the girls you want to pursue, there won't be any forced love interests, the girls are not into "Open" relationships either, so if someone wants a happy harem, he might not want to tell the other girls.
Don't remember seeing that about the "harem", I'm gonna drop the game. Not interested in a harem based on cheating on everyone, and I don't want to go solo path as much as I do love the various girls. Shame really, story was interesting.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
the problem i have with this VN (not a bad problem) is Eliza, you've made her so great how can anyone turn her down, i've tried doing a 2nd save for Alice but still find myself picking all the romance options for Eliza, i dont care for harem or not but if we could maybe get Eliza plus 1 Li then i could live with that

Reactions: robrize2169

erkper

May 16, 2018
the problem i have with this VN (not a bad problem) is Eliza, you've made her so great how can anyone turn her down, i've tried doing a 2nd save for Alice but still find myself picking all the romance options for Eliza, i dont care for harem or not but if we could maybe get Eliza plus 1 Li then i could live with that
Same. I have no interest in Sabrina or whatever her name was (might be a bit harder and require a second save for the fairy,) but I'm probably just going to have to roll the dice and take my chances with a throuple because I won't be able to choose between Eliza and Alice. Shame what Alice did to her hair, though...

Reactions: Illuminati00

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Same. I have no interest in Sabrina or whatever her name was (might be a bit harder and require a second save for the fairy,) but I'm probably just going to have to roll the dice and take my chances with a throuple because I won't be able to choose between Eliza and Alice. Shame what Alice did to her hair, though...
i know i thought it was a completely different character, i also agree about Selena if you talking about the stablegirl i have no interest in her but i want Sabrina the cousin to be a LI, Also the fairy is interesting and the blue girl on the banner looks interesting too

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I've already asked where it's most relevant & I'm currently searching online but has anyone ever had an issue with an android port Refusing to uninstall??

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yep, any other LI would need a lot of one on one time, while Eliza takes a step back, to establish any kind of 'fair' competition and even then it would be hard to top Eliza as it stands.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Is it better to return ring of Boru ??
Any advantage for returning it ? (Other than trust points of bori)
That ring habe special protection powers or something like that ??

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes