• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Nephilim-BUUPLAYS-0.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nephilim [v0.2.2] [BuuPlays] - update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.2.1 -> v0.2.2 [564 MB]
- - -

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Nephilim [v0.2.3] [BuuPlays]

Original size: 4.62GB
Repack size: 547MB

PC = Compressed (created by platypushperry)

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (940MB).

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compress/Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
View attachment 2281199

Overview:
Nephilim
tells the story of a young man growing up.
On a fateful night a wanderer finds our mc (You), he decides to take him under his wing to train him for several years, after being gone for 10 years. You returns to his home village, now a young man hardened by years of rough training & mental challenges from his teacher, you are now ready to follow your own path in life. Still a young man there's much growth to be had on your journey, through challenges, choices, friendships & possibly even love.
Discover what it means to be a *Nephilim*
Will you give in to the powers of darkness.. Or will you be a symbol of hope?​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-14
Release Date: 2023-04-14
Developer: BuuPlays -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID* - Update Only

Extras: Multi Mod - Fan Sigs

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2476499 View attachment 2476498 View attachment 2281202 View attachment 2456412 View attachment 2281200 View attachment 2281235 View attachment 2456699 View attachment 2476493 View attachment 2456700 View attachment 2456416 View attachment 2456421 View attachment 2456549 View attachment 2476491 View attachment 2476473 View attachment 2456544 View attachment 2456547
Good visuals and good story, looking forward for the next release ❤
(y)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Good update.
It's so rare to have actually likeable male characters like Borri, hope we will see more of him.
Eliza's new dress looks really good, also jealous Eliza was nice :LOL:

Will Sabrina be a LI/sidegirl ?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021

If this means this isn't an actual harem game, like it strongly implies, then I'm going to have to say goodbye to this game
When I saw those choices I kind of felt the same...but I did try both paths, and MC does get a the cold shoulder siding with the stable girl choice. But it's kind of too soon to tell, as I believe his childhood friend will be the #2 girl, and not some random stable girl...(yet).

The childhood friend and MC's cousins are traveling towards the city to meet up with them, and maybe the #1 girl will accept the #2 girl to be intimate with MC, and then start the journey towards the harem path?

Though I could be wrong, but I'll stick it out to wait and see the out come. Remember choices matter in this game, or you can lose relationship points.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

If this means this isn't an actual harem game, like it strongly implies, then I'm going to have to say goodbye to this game
'Future Tags' does mention Harem. But not the ones showing at the moment. So it's likely to come, just not yet? Dunno.
(it's under the 'Developer Notes')

• Thinking Face

Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019

You're jumping to conclusions. Whichever you pick it just adds 2+ trust to that person and doesn't seem to change anything else. If you read the dialogue between Eliza and Selena you would see that despite Eliza being a little unnerved she might have competition, its already quite clear that she will come around to the idea of sharing (not a knock on the dev but I've seen this set up in games before). The jealousy aspect and getting to the point of acceptance is awesome and fun in my opinion.

The Dev is still clearly in the early stages of world building and introducing new characters. So far the story is fantastic, the characters are fun and well written, and personally I love every update.

If you are going to write this game off because the women aren't instantly ready to jump into bed with one another after every click then....well all I can say is you are missing out big time.

Ah, and its also clear from the convo that Selena realizes Elizas feeling for MC and isn't bothered by it. Thats another pretty blatant indication that she will almost definitely be ok with a Harem route.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
You're jumping to conclusions. Whichever you pick it just adds 2+ trust to that person and doesn't seem to change anything else. If you read the dialogue between Eliza and Selena you would see that despite Eliza being a little unnerved she might have competition, its already quite clear that she will come around to the idea of sharing (not a knock on the dev but I've seen this set up in games before). The jealousy aspect and getting to the point of acceptance is awesome and fun in my opinion.

The Dev is still clearly in the early stages of world building and introducing new characters. So far the story is fantastic, the characters are fun and well written, and personally I love every update.

If you are going to write this game off because the women aren't instantly ready to jump into bed with one another after every click then....well all I can say is you are missing out big time.

Ah, and its also clear from the convo that Selena realizes Elizas feeling for MC and isn't bothered by it. Thats another pretty blatant indication that she will almost definitely be ok with a Harem route.
I think it's the use of the word path here that is confusing people. It seems like most choices that add points are labeled that way, but it would be better if a different word than path was used.

Reactions: boobsrcool

Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019
I think it's the use of the word path here that is confusing people. It seems like most choices that add points are labeled that way, but it would be better if a different word than path was used.
I do agree with you there. The only thing I kinda dislike is that I hate missing scenes because of these choices even if in the end you still get the girl. The dev did warn "You may have to work to get the harem route" which is understandable. I just hate having to scroll back at every choice, save then repeat that process after every subsequent choice to see what was different. Thats just me being spoiled though haha.

erkper

May 16, 2018

There was a bit of a conversation earlier in the game thread about just how "harem" this game will be. I will quote you BuuPlays' response:
This game will include a harem path, however you will be able to pick and choose the girls you want to pursue, there won't be any forced love interests, the girls are not into "Open" relationships either, so if someone wants a happy harem, he might not want to tell the other girls.
BuuPlays also said in another post that some girls will be exclusive to the Light or Dark paths, but most would be available to either.
Unless BuuPlays has had somewhat of a change of heart, this will not be what most players would consider a true harem game.

• Sad

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Speaking of monogamy
I am just praying that this won't turn into a harem, there is no harem tag currently and I am getting invested in the story. There are opportunities to cheat, but if at some point there won't be consequences for cheating and the girls will share the MC I will be super sad. The fact that there was some loss of trust with one of the girls when you had to choose at the tavern and that girls get jealous in other scenes made me very hopeful.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I am just praying that this won't turn into a harem, there is no harem tag currently and I am getting invested in the story. There are opportunities to cheat, but if at some point there won't be consequences for cheating and the girls will share the MC I will be super sad. The fact that there was some loss of trust with one of the girls when you had to choose at the tavern and that girls get jealous in other scenes made me very hopeful.
Uh... did you read the full OP?

Snipped and Quoted below for ya.

Developer Notes:

FUTURE TAGS: Anal sex, Big Tits, Corruption, Creampie, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Masturbation, Pregnancy, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Milf, Sexual harassment, Interracial, Stripping, POV, Sleep sex.

Help, I can't choose which girl!
  • Luckily for you, I'm not pure evil.. You can explore all Romances! However you may have to work for it if you want to achieve Harem!

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes