Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Sigh, this game..... The story of MC and Eliza is probably the most wholesome lovestory ever. But.... there are so many other girls. I am really doubting that there is a way that anyone else could replace Eliza.
Btw, i am supporting the dev since 1.0 and promised i would upgrade my subscription if i get rid of some milker dev´s which i did now. So, upgraded to A lvl. you dev deserve it.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I haven't seen it mentioned or seen anyone else ask so I will: I know as of now there's no harem tag, that's fine but are we supposed to choose a single LI? Or will this be a 'have a few but not all of them in 1 playthrough' type?

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
I'm so glad I found this game. I've been looking for good fantasy VN games, and this fits the bill. I really love Eliza, her romance is just so sweet, and I love how jealous she gets around other women who flirt with the MC :D I'm looking forward to see more Eliza and other romancable options in the future!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I haven't seen it mentioned or seen anyone else ask so I will: I know as of now there's no harem tag, that's fine but are we supposed to choose a single LI? Or will this be a 'have a few but not all of them in 1 playthrough' type?
Under Developer Notes.

FUTURE TAGS: Anal sex, Big Tits, Corruption, Creampie, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Masturbation, Pregnancy, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Milf, Sexual harassment, Interracial, Stripping, POV, Sleep sex.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Okay so I love the game so far, literally almost everything about it, except one minor issue; Eliza.

I know that's like saying blasphemy in this thread with the amount of (justifiable) simping, but I'm trying to go the friendzone path with her for my first playthrough. Which leads to my issue; that's REALLY hard to do when you constantly choose to friendzone her but then she miraculously ignores the signals you sent her (countless) times. ESPECIALLY the end of this version (2.2) where I am ONLY given an option to side with Eliza or Selena at the end of the night. If you pick Eliza she starts romancing you hard at the end of the night, if you pick Selena I guess it's fine but doesn't have "friendly" respectable undertones.

Which also brings up another issue, maybe it's just a me thing but the trust system seems to be doing the opposite of what I want it to do. I'm not going to play back all the way through so maybe you guys can just tell me, but the dev claims trust is an important stat for how the game will play out via betrayal and bonds and what have you. But it almost feels like the higher my trust is with Eliza, the hornier she is with me. Maybe not picking EVERY friendly trust option (and no, I don't mean the Romance Options) would slow the problem in the previous paragraph but so far trying to be JUST friendly with Eliza seems literally impossible.

While I respect the Harem option I just don't feel like I want to play it that way for this game as of right now. It's too romantic for me to be whoring around with 4 or 5 different love interests at a time and almost seems, dishonest? Unrealistic? As opposed to a basic skip to the sex adult game that rule the site. And yes, Eliza is a good LV (and pretty much the only interactive one right now, so that's not saying much), I just don't want to focus her this run.

On to the writing and gameplay itself, it's really good. My only issues to note are:
1. The dev kinda just forgot to mention the MC told not only Dalen but also Eliza about his connection to Oren. Maybe he did it off screen for Eliza during the delve into the past intro, but if you didn't choose to confide in her during the intro there is literally no way she could've known about us knowing her dad.

2. When you are given the option to choose between luring the wolf or eliminating (I'm assuming that means kill) the only difference between the 2 options is the dialogue for like the first portion after the choice. After that; you spare the wolf either way, and for some stupid fuckin reason (no offense to the dev) you get points to either Eliza or Selena.

That's all I can think of, I know this may have seemed like a rant but I am incredibly happy with the game don't get me wrong, just thought I'd point out a few issue that may or may not have already been on the agenda to be fixed. For some positivity my favorite aspect is the Light and Dark options, and how I'm not restricted to either or for any given choice AND that they MAKE SENSE either way. They aren't just "evil go burr" but instead either just a quicker or fed up (mostly deserved) way of dealing with things. And the Light choices are much the same, as it's just a more understanding or lax way of handling the situation. The powers are a nice addition too, though we've yet to see their future impact, even if they are just occasional references during a fight or cutscene I'd be happy. And lastly I'm curious about the Charm, Intimidation, and Persuasion stats as well.

Keep up the good work dev! And happy fappin to the rest of ya :p

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes