• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Fortunately much earlier than 'this summer'... these fan sig additions to my original post featuring

...the cute nymph SYLPH
300 x 124 px / 0,99 MB

NEPHsiG3.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/03/2514961_NEPHsiG3.gif
-------------------

...and the proper SELENA
300 x 124 px / 0,87 MB

NEPHsiG4.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/03/2514962_NEPHsiG4.gif

Make them yours in your personal signature :sneaky:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm wondering, how long will the game be Hub Based centered on the capital?

We and Combat GF* are in the adventures guild,
Apothecary GF* is going to be in the Alchemist Guild,
Fairy GF* is currently restricted to staying in the adventures guild HQ

So unless things changes rapidly, which would feel rushed story wise, we're going to be spending a lot of time traveling back and forth to, from, and around the capital. This is all well and good, but from how the story has been shaping up, the story is larger than just the capital of one kingdom/nation

*I'm terrible with names unless exposed repeatedly over a long time, and even them it needs effort, my not remembering thier names is not an indication of any lack of affection for these characters

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
When I started the game and saw that the default name was Noah I practically fell on the floor laughing. Not too many people dig into the original Hebrew of the Old Testament or look at the documents from which it comes, more recently Babylonian, and the original in Sumerian. Anyone who has studied Gilgamesh in school will find out that Noah is his ancestor but is known as Utnapishti in Akkadian. Nevertheless, in all documents Noah is, as correctly defined in this story, a "Nephilim". I absolutely love that touch by BuuPlays.

I went to your Patreon and Subscribestar pages. I'm your first supporter on Subscibestar. I chose that one because they seem to be friendlier to this genre. I wanted to point out that your Patreon benefits are in Danish, which I just used a translator for, but you might consider adding English as well.

I love that the story is wholesome, romance come first and the sex comes naturally from this. The story is good but has a lot of plausibility holes (as some people have pointed out in the forum) in it that make you go "hmm". I hope you tighten up on those in the future.

That brings up one of the most glaring things. People traveling in the wilderness, supposedly carrying supplies, but empty-handed. I know you are just starting so I tried to ignore this but in the future please try to get some assets to make these outdoor scenes more realistic. Like backpacks and at least a bedroll for them to lay upon when sleeping.

I also had a problem I have rarely seen. At certain times in the story if I tried to save it generated an error and I couldn't save. Not sure of the cause but it started working again later in the story, in both cases. If you want more information I can post the error codes for you.

Nice renders (I love the facial expressions), beautiful Li's and the romantic and sex scenes are well done. I like that you have two different paths to follow and can even mix them to a certain extent.

The biggest problem I see looming is that you are trying to figure out how to give people their harem while staying true to your vision of the characters and your story. The way you are currently offering it is not a harem because the girls will not be aware of each other much less accepting of it. That makes it cheating and lying which will be distasteful for some, especially if they gravitate to the light path. I see this a lot with people raised in Western civilization because of the cultural taboos against anything but Monogamy. I don't want to stir up any problems but I am going to refer you to a guide meant to help people making harem games. This is not to tell you what to do but rather just to help you get some ideas to possibly overcome this obstacle you are facing. I am fine with whatever you decide to do. At the very least stop calling it a harem if you do not intend to have one as this will just confuse people and stir up controversy. I hope this helps you.

https://f95zone.to/threads/so-you-want-to-make-a-harem-a-helpful-guide-to-the-basics.150068/

I really like your approach and I want to encourage you as this is rarely seen here. Keep in mind that quality over quantity will yield better results and don't produce content you don't want just to meet the deadline you have imposed on yourself. Set realistic time frames for updates and as long as delays don't happen too often and you communicate honestly most people will be understanding. Over-promising can lead to disgruntled supporters and a burned out or disheartened creator. None of us want to see that. Eagerly looking forward to the next update. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Illuminati00

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
When I started the game and saw that the default name was Noah I practically fell on the floor laughing. Not too many people dig into the original Hebrew of the Old Testament or look at the documents from which it comes, more recently Babylonian, and the original in Sumerian. Anyone who has studied Gilgamesh in school will find out that Noah is his ancestor but is known as Utnapishti in Akkadian. Nevertheless, in all documents Noah is, as correctly defined in this story, a "Nephilim". I absolutely love that touch by BuuPlays.

I went to your Patreon and Subscribestar pages. I'm your first supporter on Subscibestar. I chose that one because they seem to be friendlier to this genre. I wanted to point out that your Patreon benefits are in Danish, which I just used a translator for, but you might consider adding English as well.

I love that the story is wholesome, romance come first and the sex comes naturally from this. The story is good but has a lot of plausibility holes (as some people have pointed out in the forum) in it that make you go "hmm". I hope you tighten up on those in the future.

That brings up one of the most glaring things. People traveling in the wilderness, supposedly carrying supplies, but empty-handed. I know you are just starting so I tried to ignore this but in the future please try to get some assets to make these outdoor scenes more realistic. Like backpacks and at least a bedroll for them to lay upon when sleeping.

I also had a problem I have rarely seen. At certain times in the story if I tried to save it generated an error and I couldn't save. Not sure of the cause but it started working again later in the story, in both cases. If you want more information I can post the error codes for you.

Nice renders (I love the facial expressions), beautiful Li's and the romantic and sex scenes are well done. I like that you have two different paths to follow and can even mix them to a certain extent.

The biggest problem I see looming is that you are trying to figure out how to give people their harem while staying true to your vision of the characters and your story. The way you are currently offering it is not a harem because the girls will not be aware of each other much less accepting of it. That makes it cheating and lying which will be distasteful for some, especially if they gravitate to the light path. I see this a lot with people raised in Western civilization because of the cultural taboos against anything but Monogamy. I don't want to stir up any problems but I am going to refer you to a guide meant to help people making harem games. This is not to tell you what to do but rather just to help you get some ideas to possibly overcome this obstacle you are facing. I am fine with whatever you decide to do. At the very least stop calling it a harem if you do not intend to have one as this will just confuse people and stir up controversy. I hope this helps you.

https://f95zone.to/threads/so-you-want-to-make-a-harem-a-helpful-guide-to-the-basics.150068/

I really like your approach and I want to encourage you as this is rarely seen here. Keep in mind that quality over quantity will yield better results and don't produce content you don't want just to meet the deadline you have imposed on yourself. Set realistic time frames for updates and as long as delays don't happen too often and you communicate honestly most people will be understanding. Over-promising can lead to disgruntled supporters and a burned out or disheartened creator. None of us want to see that. Eagerly looking forward to the next update. :)
Thank you for such an in-depth review Batta. It is very useful with such feedback.
You're the first to pick up on the reasoning behind the default character name!

Thank you so much for supporting me! I was actually not aware the patreon wrote it in danish to other countries? I thought it would auto translate depending on where each user is from. Will look into it.

Nephilim will definitely be a story first and adult content as a natural progression of character developments. I feel that brings more impact to the sexual content.

About carrying objects around for "realism" is an idea I was considering at first but I put it aside as early on I had very limited assets. I have been thinking about a solution of the more "magical" variety. Yet to be implemented.

I haven't gotten any feedback about saves not working, I can't seem to find anywhere in the code where that should be an issue.

I understand your issue with the harem or how it might work. I don't believe the notion that there is only one way to create a harem. There's several opinions on what a harem is or includes in different cultures especially. I've kind of leaned on the asian / anime reference that very much popularized the harem genre. And in those cases you often see the females competing against each other for the mc's affection and that they aren't accepting of the other females.
The harem is not implemented yet and I'm still working out how I want it to be. Nothing is set in stone currently.

I appreciate you taking the time and I hope this answers some of your feedback :)

I'm wondering, how long will the game be Hub Based centered on the capital?

We and Combat GF* are in the adventures guild,
Apothecary GF* is going to be in the Alchemist Guild,
Fairy GF* is currently restricted to staying in the adventures guild HQ

So unless things changes rapidly, which would feel rushed story wise, we're going to be spending a lot of time traveling back and forth to, from, and around the capital. This is all well and good, but from how the story has been shaping up, the story is larger than just the capital of one kingdom/nation

*I'm terrible with names unless exposed repeatedly over a long time, and even them it needs effort, my not remembering thier names is not an indication of any lack of affection for these characters
As for now the capital is the central hub of the story, however it will be more of a "base" that we return to between adventures.
I do have a plan for a permanent hub but it will take some time for the story to reach that point but it will gradually build towards it.

Jan 7, 2019
Thank you so much for supporting me! I was actually not aware the patreon wrote it in danish to other countries? I thought it would auto translate depending on where each user is from. Will look into it.
Its in english for me on patreon so maybe an issue with battali0n.

Reactions: BuuPlays

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Thank you for such an in-depth review Batta. It is very useful with such feedback.
You're the first to pick up on the reasoning behind the default character name!

Nephilim will definitely be a story first and adult content as a natural progression of character developments. I feel that brings more impact to the sexual content.

About carrying objects around for "realism" is an idea I was considering at first but I put it aside as early on I had very limited assets. I have been thinking about a solution of the more "magical" variety. Yet to be implemented.

I haven't gotten any feedback about saves not working, I can't seem to find anywhere in the code where that should be an issue.

I understand your issue with the harem or how it might work. I don't believe the notion that there is only one way to create a harem. There's several opinions on what a harem is or includes in different cultures especially. I've kind of leaned on the asian / anime reference that very much popularized the harem genre. And in those cases you often see the females competing against each other for the mc's affection and that they aren't accepting of the other females.
The harem is not implemented yet and I'm still working out how I want it to be. Nothing is set in stone currently.

I appreciate you taking the time and I hope this answers some of your feedback :)

As for now the capital is the central hub of the story, however it will be more of a "base" that we return to between adventures.
I do have a plan for a permanent hub but it will take some time for the story to reach that point but it will gradually build towards it.
for the harem im mainly just hoping its not lies and deceit by the mc with him going behind backs to me that is more cheating than harem im fine if its joulousy and trying to one up eachother for mc affection i actually prefer that because it the opposite of what every other harem does by making the girls all bi

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish when the dev of games use the word Summers and Moon and stuff they give a disruption in parenthesis for the players that don't understand what they are talking about.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
That's what I mean. How do I search a Dev's profile?
Well the dev in this particular case is BuuPlays. You'll find a post from up above on this page. Click his name. Go to his profile by clicking on his name again in the box that opens. Or right click the name and open it in a new tab / window.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Well the dev in this particular case is BuuPlays. You'll find a post from up above on this page. Click his name. Go to his profile by clicking on his name again in the box that opens. Or right click the name and open it in a new tab / window.
what if I want to look up a certain Dev but don't remember the games?

burbero

Jun 18, 2022

The time is upon us for the next update! In this update we continue our journey in Chapter three...

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes